• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8617 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 95 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:53 GMT
#741
On October 05 2012 07:51 Drazerk wrote:
They may of written it like that to trick you. Kill him.

Remind me never to sign up for a game you're in again. Thanks!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 22:54 GMT
#742
On October 05 2012 07:53 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2012 07:51 Drazerk wrote:
They may of written it like that to trick you. Kill him.

Remind me never to sign up for a game you're in again. Thanks!

lol don't you see the townie paranoia he is displaying
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 22:55 GMT
#743
Hey you just don't want your body guard dead so you live longer

It makes no logical sense to have such a close bond to someone you don't know the alignment of just because he is mentioned in your role PM. Guess what in the last aperture game Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames; the 3rd party planar dragon; and KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT were all mentions and they all turned out to be pretty anti town roles.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 04 2012 22:59 GMT
#744
One last thing I want to say:

Whenever (if?) I flip at the deadline, read my role PM closely and decide for yourselves if you think there's any room for interpretting it as us being of different alignments. I honestly don't believe there is. So, if you come to the same conclusion I did, S&B is 99.9% confirmed down. If anyone has any KP protection, for the love of god use it on him.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
October 04 2012 23:01 GMT
#745
Night 2

[image loading]


You euthanized your faithful Companion Cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations.

Weighted Companion Cube (Nisani201) was lynched





+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition! You are the Weighted Companion Cube, The Clingy Medic Watcher. Your job is to offer affection to everyone and to open the way to testers. Each night, you may target another player and shower them with affection, healing them for 1 kp. You are also a cube, and therefore can't move. You will attach to your heal target and watch them the next night to see who visits them. This watch returns info from the entire cycle, starting with the Daypost. You win with the town.


Final Vote Count

Vote Count

gonzaw (0): JingleHell, Keirathi

Nisani201 (5): gonzaw, Mattchew, austinmcc, stronghandbig, crossfire99, HiroPro, Keirathi, Mattchew, Keirathi

strongandbig (4): Mattchew, Drazerk, ghost_403, JingleHell, Nisani201

Drazerk (0): Keirathi

No Lynch (2): Crossfire99, Mattchew




It is now Night 2, Please submit all actions to me and Greymist. The Night ends in 24 hours.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
October 04 2012 23:02 GMT
#746
Well my plan to make you all confused an unvote Nisani almost worked...
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
October 04 2012 23:04 GMT
#747
Gonna spend the next few weeks reading through some games and improving my play. Sorry for not putting in as much effort as oi could have.

Gl hf
Enjoy your day.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 04 2012 23:11 GMT
#748
bah this is stupid.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 00:31 GMT
#749
Oh look, so if we want to treat Keirathi and SNB as semi-confirmed (We can always leave them till MYLO/LYLO and nuke them if we haven't disproven that theory by then, since they've at least claimed buddies), we should go back to what I've been saying for FUCKING FOREVER and kill Gonzaw.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 00:34 GMT
#750
Oh, and since I'm sure people will ask why I didn't change my vote with the Keirathi claim, I was out. Just got home. Although I'm sure... certain people... will suddenly attack me as scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 01:22 GMT
#751
Ehmmm.....

Am I the only one that thinks the impossible happened?

Damn...this is not funny at all.

Well, I'm speechless and I don't really know what to do. It kind of bums me out Hiro/austin/Crossfire/ghost/Keirathi/Jingle didn't do anything all D2 right up until the very end but I thought it wouldn't have mattered (once Nisani flipped red)

I won't call anybody out until I think about this for a second.


On October 05 2012 02:43 austinmcc wrote:
Why would you want that answered? As far as I can tell, the answer to that question is ONLY useful to scum. Whether you believe his claim or not...asking "Mr. Bodyguard, how exactly can you be killed?" is NOT information that needs to be out in the open.

That question gives me SERIOUS red flags. I need to look back over you.


Well...because I wanted scum to have the chance to shoot him at night mostly (to remove a suspect) (or rather know if scum can shoot him at night).
If he's scum and gives us the info "I only have 1 extra life" it get's much more difficult for him to explain surviving each remaining night, and if he's town maybe scum shoot him instead of someone else and remove us from a suspect we aren't sure about (at that time, when P-body didn't claim)



austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 05 2012 01:59 GMT
#752
Just got back in. gg nisani

For those that have played the games, is there any character that wants p-body and/or atlas dead? Out of all the claims we've had so far "one shot vigi" is the least believable imo. Even if p-body and/or atlas is scum, Drazerk's angling really hard to get one or both killed and I don't buy that he's not lying about his abilities.

Gonzaw...that explanation is as bad as the question. It's one of those things that looks townie because its so open, except that you played so actively and visibly in Liar Game, so I don't think you'd have any fear giving that explanation as scum.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 02:13 GMT
#753
You think because I played so actively and visibly in Liar Game I can as easily do it again in a minigame? (remember they are not the same type of games)
Why is that always used against me?
"You could have done that as scum if you play just like you did in the Liar Game, therefore you are scummy"

Why don't you look at Bureaucracy mafia and see if I did similar stuff? I mean, that one is closer in time.


Anyways, damn, I'm getting the feeling I'm going to end up playing badly this game again (i.e I'm going to have shitty reads) and I'm gonna get misslynched or get close to misslynched.
If I have to change my town reads on Hiro/ghost/austin/Crossfire/Jingle then I may end up getting confused again.

But fuck, I was so convinced Nisani was scum this seems like a bad joke on me. Seriously, that's a first.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 05 2012 02:26 GMT
#754
On October 05 2012 11:13 gonzaw wrote:
You think because I played so actively and visibly in Liar Game I can as easily do it again in a minigame? (remember they are not the same type of games)
Why is that always used against me?
"You could have done that as scum if you play just like you did in the Liar Game, therefore you are scummy"

Why don't you look at Bureaucracy mafia and see if I did similar stuff? I mean, that one is closer in time.


Anyways, damn, I'm getting the feeling I'm going to end up playing badly this game again (i.e I'm going to have shitty reads) and I'm gonna get misslynched or get close to misslynched.
If I have to change my town reads on Hiro/ghost/austin/Crossfire/Jingle then I may end up getting confused again.

But fuck, I was so convinced Nisani was scum this seems like a bad joke on me. Seriously, that's a first.



Bureaucracy doesn't really work as a comparison here, because the entire setup was different. I imagine that playing scum in that game, especially as a middle manager, was different than a normal scum game. Heck, the entire POINT of that game was that the scum team was not a normal scum team.

I know Liar Game was also themed, and had multiple scum teams, and all that jazz, but it just puts everyone on notice that you can play an active scum game. Again, I need to reread, but it's not like I'm saying you posting x number of times is scummy, it's that one question that I'm looking at right now.

Also, keirathi isn't in your list of town reads there. Earlier, you were defending him. Did you leave him out or has your read changed?
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 02:43 GMT
#755
Well, I take him as "confirmed" town for now so I don't plan on changing my read of him.

If I do need to change my read on him then it doesn't really matter since both him and scum S&B would be immediately outed without my help at finding them.

*sigh* The easiest option for scum right now is Drazerk, or if turn a blind eye to my gut Jingle; but shit I hate it when this happens in games.

Hopefully there is only 1 scum left and 1 3rd party survivor or something so I feel better about myself in post-game.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
October 05 2012 02:52 GMT
#756
What about Matt? He's the only person you didn't mention across those 2 posts, although you have said since n1 that you believe him to be town.

So your list is:

Town:

strongandbig
HiroPro
Keirathi
ghost_403
JingleHell
austinmcc
Crossfire99
gonzaw


Maybe:

Drazerk


??:

Mattchew


That seems...pretty unlikely?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 03:00 GMT
#757
On October 05 2012 11:52 Keirathi wrote:
What about Matt? He's the only person you didn't mention across those 2 posts, although you have said since n1 that you believe him to be town.

So your list is:

Town:

strongandbig
HiroPro
Keirathi
ghost_403
JingleHell
austinmcc
Crossfire99
gonzaw


Maybe:

Drazerk


??:

Mattchew


That seems...pretty unlikely?


I think he overdid the whole effort to stay alive by trying to ingratiate himself by calling people town.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
October 05 2012 03:04 GMT
#758
Oh, and right now I'm totally active lurking and watching the LoL World Championships. So yeah, I'm active lurking right now. Love me for it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 03:05 GMT
#759
Yes, that's what I see now, which is why this game is giving me a headache right now.

No, Mattchew is most likely town and I don't doubt that....at least for now.

If I have to make a quick response about "who's scum" I'd have to say one of these:
Hiro-ghost-Drazerk-Jingle

But I'm not in the mood right now to start completely changing my reads on them.
Being in this situation also makes me doubt the other players still (Mattchew, austin and Crossfire).

Again, the "easiest" answer I can give you without having to drastically change my point of view is "Drazerk" and maybe "Jingle" (because honestly he's the easiest one I can FoS and just say "maybe he's that reckless as scum anyway" and brush it off).

I have to reread filters though, I can't answer anything seriously until I do. Hopefully tomorrow I have time and go to uni later in the day and not so early.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
October 05 2012 04:08 GMT
#760
On October 05 2012 12:00 JingleHell wrote:
I think he overdid the whole effort to stay alive by trying to ingratiate himself by calling people town.


Okay, I've had enough of this.
I've tried to just ignore you, but there's a real possibility you can be scum so I just want to get this over with:

Make a damn case against me

Come on, I dare you.

You've been actively buggering me and everybody "assuming" I'm scum but other than "in D1 he FoSed me" and "he's discrediting me yet calling me town" I haven't seen nor remember any point you made about me being scum at all.

You have been all "oh look, scum gonzaw has townreads! He's obvious scum" or "look, scum gonzaw wants to do X! more scumminess that should convince everybody he's scum".
Those are not points about me being scum, those are points you twist to convince yourself your scumread on me (which I still don't quite get where it came from) is not shitty.
It's confirmation bias, everybody does it, hell I may have done it with Nisani back there (in hindsight there were some things he said that struck me as odd for scum to say, but I just shrugged it off as "scum trying to misdirect me"; for instance when he didn't jump on the wagon against me when I FoSed him and didn't even try to discredit me and actually "liked" my case on S&B)
But you can't rely on those to make a case.

So come on, go, read my filter and make a case, I have all N2 to wait for it, I know I'm not getting killed by scum tonight anyways (again, just like Can't Believe).

I suggest S&B or Keirathi (whoever has the medic ability) to use it on someone else tonight.


If someone somehow still doubts I'm town please go back and read Can't Believe again:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=351147

Everything in my play eerily seems to be exactly like in there (at least before D2), down to me being town to me having shitty reads (as it pains me to say) and getting FoSed all over the place, to "defending" (somehow) a flipped scum and getting shit for it, etc.


Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16942
StarCastTV_EN387
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings92
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko176
OGKoka 51
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11787
Jaedong 5816
EffOrt 2850
BeSt 1239
actioN 879
Killer 667
Soma 605
ZerO 513
Horang2 493
Pusan 470
[ Show more ]
Zeus 260
Stork 225
Rush 178
JYJ 161
Barracks 121
Mong 55
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 47
Bale 32
Terrorterran 32
Sexy 31
Sharp 24
Shinee 22
sorry 18
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sea.KH 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5183
XaKoH 429
Dendi5
League of Legends
Reynor47
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_0
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2319
Other Games
gofns63093
singsing1432
olofmeister1333
byalli598
Livibee207
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick513
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 254
StarCraft 2
WardiTV46
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1941
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 52m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 52m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.