• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10074 users

Rockband Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 89 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 25 2012 22:30 GMT
#1681
On September 26 2012 07:19 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 07:17 marvellosity wrote:
well, this is going rather well, if i do say so myself

your going to die according to hiro so leave a nice death note plz


I have lots of thoughts.

What I really want from everyone during this night phase is everyone's best efforts in finding the final scum, and discussing why they think their read is the final scum.

I want you guys as much as possible to do this before I die tonight, so I'm around to talk about it with you, as obviously it'll affect my deadline post too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 25 2012 22:34 GMT
#1682
On September 26 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
For everyone not-confirmed town (Ange777, Zephirdd, iamperfection, Bluelightz), make sure you post your reads on each of the other players. The more open you are, the better chance we'll have of nailing the last scum tomorrow.

as of right now i'm inclined to think bluelightz is town. The grilling he took and his responses seem like they are honest.



That leaves Zeph and ange

Marv made a case on ange but like i said before i think it is possible she could have reached the conclusion she did as town.

Zeph post he made here and response was to simply say it was a bad post

On September 21 2012 11:46 Zephirdd wrote:
As I said, Bluelightz is bluelightz. I can't fucking read him for good. I just ignore him.

iamperfection is my main scum read, and I don't think his voting would make him town. I mean, I'd do that vote if I were scum. It makes no sense as the vote won't matter at the time(prplhz would be lynched anyway), but the fact that you do it in the middle of that clusterfuck makes it look townie. I know this is wifom, but I can see that occuring with a scum player.

As an example, think of Risen on TL Mafia LIII. There, he made some crazy voting/unvoting shenenigans on the last minute when the lynch targets were me and Ottoxlol IIRC. The way he made it made everyone follow the logic that "he is scum if Ottoxlol is scum and town if Ottoxlol is town". Ottoxlol was town, and he was scum. It seriously midfucked everyone. Well, at least me.

This is why I don't think IMP's vote shenenigans would say anything about him being town. Someone mentioned that IMP was more careful when he played as scum, and that makes me think of another player: JingleHell. Last time I player scum with him, he told me he would be really aggressive/abrasive because he was careful on his previous scum game, and his 'town' meta was aggressive.

IMP now and JH then are basically the same: greenhorns who just came out of their newbie games. This is why I don't believe that comparing IMP to his previous scum game will say anything about him being town either.

The issue I have with a IMP lynch right now is this: when I tried to purse his filter for more reasons to kill him, he's proven to be incredibly useful post day1. So while I don't believe the above makes him town, he's been asking some pretty good questions.

And this leads to Ange777. From what I understand, her death would say a lot about imp. Also, you guys did an incredible job at checking ange's actions - we basically need her to explain stuff and see if she's coherent - and she looks really bad after that night I guess.

I want to see what everyone has to say about ange.


This post just bugs me so much because i don't think in that way. I feel you can only make connections when someone has flipped scum. Along with comparing me to players im not (which really bugged me by the way) i just dont see town mentality behind that post and i think it was a post more designed to help position himself after an ange mis-lynch.

So if you ask me right now i would say zeph is the final scum.

but I'm open for more discussion.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 26 2012 01:16 GMT
#1683
Moar unconfirmed townies need to post. Still waiting on Zeph, Bluelightz, and Ange.

I'll get to my reads sometime tonight (or tomorrow), but my voting decisions tomorrow will be heavily influenced by how willing unconfirmed townies are to provide original analysis.

Also: @ Ange

What's with your activity level? You're much more active in your other town games, and you mentioned you'd be more available after the weekend.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 12:15 GMT
#1684
On September 26 2012 10:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Moar unconfirmed townies need to post. Still waiting on Zeph, Bluelightz, and Ange.

I'll get to my reads sometime tonight (or tomorrow), but my voting decisions tomorrow will be heavily influenced by how willing unconfirmed townies are to provide original analysis.

Also: @ Ange

What's with your activity level? You're much more active in your other town games, and you mentioned you'd be more available after the weekend.


Yeah, cmon guys :<
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 26 2012 12:30 GMT
#1685
On September 26 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
For everyone not-confirmed town (Ange777, Zephirdd, iamperfection, Bluelightz), make sure you post your reads on each of the other players. The more open you are, the better chance we'll have of nailing the last scum tomorrow.


My reads are:

Ange - Probably last scum because of his 'lack' of interaction with Hiro before the day Hiro got lynched, his sheep vote on Hiro with no additional explanation or why did he believe the reason's other people pointed out.
Everyone else - Town.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 12:32 GMT
#1686
lols
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 26 2012 13:05 GMT
#1687
On September 26 2012 21:30 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
For everyone not-confirmed town (Ange777, Zephirdd, iamperfection, Bluelightz), make sure you post your reads on each of the other players. The more open you are, the better chance we'll have of nailing the last scum tomorrow.


My reads are:

Ange - Probably last scum because of his 'lack' of interaction with Hiro before the day Hiro got lynched, his sheep vote on Hiro with no additional explanation or why did he believe the reason's other people pointed out.
Everyone else - Town.


hmmm so you're the SK? >_>"

My reads so far are..

Ange - town that people are shitting on. Everything she has done so far can exist from a town perspective.

Zephirdd - Fucking towniest guy ever

iamperfection - he was terrible day 1, looked better day 2. To be honest, his play makes some sense from a SK perspective: Blazinghand was a nobrainer shot, and he had a town read on austin closer to the end of the day - SK's usually want town mislynches dead when they think a scum catch is more likely the next day. austin was about to be mislynched, and I see no reason for scum to kill him, but that seems plausible for a SK to do.

Bluelightz - scum by process of elimination. I don't think ange is scum, I don't think IMP is mafia.

what do you guys think of this possibility? I'm trying to avoid the general mindset here, because I think Ange isn't as bad as make her out to be.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 13:06 GMT
#1688
should i do my joke that is quickly becoming overused? yes, yes i should

@ ange and zeph

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 13:08 GMT
#1689
On September 26 2012 22:05 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:30 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 26 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
For everyone not-confirmed town (Ange777, Zephirdd, iamperfection, Bluelightz), make sure you post your reads on each of the other players. The more open you are, the better chance we'll have of nailing the last scum tomorrow.


My reads are:

Ange - Probably last scum because of his 'lack' of interaction with Hiro before the day Hiro got lynched, his sheep vote on Hiro with no additional explanation or why did he believe the reason's other people pointed out.
Everyone else - Town.


hmmm so you're the SK? >_>"

My reads so far are..

Ange - town that people are shitting on. Everything she has done so far can exist from a town perspective.

Zephirdd - Fucking towniest guy ever

iamperfection - he was terrible day 1, looked better day 2. To be honest, his play makes some sense from a SK perspective: Blazinghand was a nobrainer shot, and he had a town read on austin closer to the end of the day - SK's usually want town mislynches dead when they think a scum catch is more likely the next day. austin was about to be mislynched, and I see no reason for scum to kill him, but that seems plausible for a SK to do.

Bluelightz - scum by process of elimination. I don't think ange is scum, I don't think IMP is mafia.

what do you guys think of this possibility? I'm trying to avoid the general mindset here, because I think Ange isn't as bad as make her out to be.

you ruined my joke
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 26 2012 13:09 GMT
#1690
what makes you think that you are on position of 'waiting'? -_-
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 13:10 GMT
#1691
On September 26 2012 22:09 Zephirdd wrote:
what makes you think that you are on position of 'waiting'? -_-

hapa said so. can you elaborate more on why you think im sk?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 13:11 GMT
#1692
On September 26 2012 22:05 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 21:30 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 26 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
For everyone not-confirmed town (Ange777, Zephirdd, iamperfection, Bluelightz), make sure you post your reads on each of the other players. The more open you are, the better chance we'll have of nailing the last scum tomorrow.


My reads are:

Ange - Probably last scum because of his 'lack' of interaction with Hiro before the day Hiro got lynched, his sheep vote on Hiro with no additional explanation or why did he believe the reason's other people pointed out.
Everyone else - Town.


hmmm so you're the SK? >_>"

My reads so far are..

Ange - town that people are shitting on. Everything she has done so far can exist from a town perspective.

Zephirdd - Fucking towniest guy ever


iamperfection - he was terrible day 1, looked better day 2. To be honest, his play makes some sense from a SK perspective: Blazinghand was a nobrainer shot, and he had a town read on austin closer to the end of the day - SK's usually want town mislynches dead when they think a scum catch is more likely the next day. austin was about to be mislynched, and I see no reason for scum to kill him, but that seems plausible for a SK to do.

Bluelightz - scum by process of elimination. I don't think ange is scum, I don't think IMP is mafia.

what do you guys think of this possibility? I'm trying to avoid the general mindset here, because I think Ange isn't as bad as make her out to be.


LAL

Everything BL has done can exist from a BL townie perspective too, no?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 13:11 GMT
#1693
like maybe some posts in particular that i made that make you think that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
September 26 2012 13:19 GMT
#1694
- SK is a third party role
- By game rules, SK can chose to be bulletproof(mafia immune) or check-proof(town immune)
- By this, a SK can chose between anti-mafia(bulletproof) mindset or anti-town(checkproof) mindset.

Day 1, where you haven't yet decided your mindset, you were terrible. You threw votes around and generally made zero sense. Day 2, after the choice of mindset, you became much more townie. It doesn't help that you were sure austin was scum and, by the time he becomes "townie" for you, he dies.

I've been finding your play change from day 1 to day 2 odd since day 2. I was ready to make a case on your but you had changed drastically.

I can't give you specific quoting, because SKs can play a town-mindset type of game until endgame(at least before all scum is lynched). It's about your actions.

Also I hate that you feel so safe right now. You do realize it's LYLO if both sk and mafia hit their shots, right?

@marv
Yes, but my feel with an ange lynch is that the same that happened with bluelightz on GSL will happen here. I don't want to open the thread and see that I lost because he was the scum.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 13:19 GMT
#1695
On September 26 2012 22:19 Zephirdd wrote:
@marv
Yes, but my feel with an ange lynch is that the same that happened with bluelightz on GSL will happen here. I don't want to open the thread and see that I lost because he was the scum.


Yeah, but that's just emotional claptrap without real factual or analytical basis
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 13:34 GMT
#1696
On September 26 2012 22:19 Zephirdd wrote:
Day 2, after the choice of mindset, you became much more townie. It doesn't help that you were sure austin was scum and, by the time he becomes "townie" for you, he dies.


Can you elaborate on this please. as in wtf are you trying to say.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 26 2012 14:57 GMT
#1697
why is everyone talking about an SK all the time when there isn't one, there hasn't been the KP for one.

Also I will be back later with reads really busy today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 14:58 GMT
#1698
On September 26 2012 23:57 Mementoss wrote:
why is everyone talking about an SK all the time when there isn't one, there hasn't been the KP for one.

Also I will be back later with reads really busy today.


unless you're lying about vigi / there's an unclaimed blue, there's an SK. More details at one minute before deadline
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 26 2012 15:01 GMT
#1699
On September 26 2012 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 23:57 Mementoss wrote:
why is everyone talking about an SK all the time when there isn't one, there hasn't been the KP for one.

Also I will be back later with reads really busy today.


unless you're lying about vigi / there's an unclaimed blue, there's an SK. More details at one minute before deadline


Alright lol, well I guess its seems a lot less likely from my perspective then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 26 2012 15:01 GMT
#1700
Zeph, if your basing your scum read on me by process of elimination and meta, could you explain more why Ange, the person being shit on is town, while me, that at least has provided more content my GSL Open me is scum?

"Yes, but my feel with an ange lynch is that the same that happened with bluelightz on GSL will happen here. I don't want to open the thread and see that I lost because he was the scum."

If you think we are going on the wrong way, please argue why Ange is town, and why I must be scum (except process of elimination, I atleast provided some points on Ange).
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.