• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8040 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 78 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 26 2012 00:27 GMT
#1441
kp survival

i decided i didn't really care if there was a cop. he wouldn't want to roleclaim early on, and was hoping that either i or mafia would make a cop read before then
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 26 2012 00:27 GMT
#1442
and thanks marv, keirathi, and mkfuba. You guys handled the mass lurker genocide well
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 26 2012 00:27 GMT
#1443
On September 26 2012 09:25 KillingTime wrote:
... For reference my checks were green on debears n1 (framed presumably) and Dandel. So that 2 of Kush/Jacob/Thrawn were scum was obvious. - but I was just too busy too really work out the right answer


Yah this was a harsh setup for the detective. Mafia had a framer and a godfather (2 out of 3 mafia members would check town every night). Mafia had a clutch frame on debears N1.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 26 2012 00:29 GMT
#1444
ah. well thrawn hopefully my mancrush can blossom in our next game together.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 26 2012 00:29 GMT
#1445
On September 26 2012 09:27 kushm4sta wrote:
undefeated unkilled even as scum. get fucked town

No more insults like that. Stop it.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 26 2012 00:30 GMT
#1446
wheres the obs qt btw?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 26 2012 00:30 GMT
#1447
there's a new newbie game starting up btw
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1448
On September 26 2012 09:30 debears wrote:
wheres the obs qt btw?


in endgame post, dearest
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
September 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1449
On September 26 2012 09:30 debears wrote:
wheres the obs qt btw?

obsQT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/KsWzCxEkffZ
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1450
On September 26 2012 09:30 debears wrote:
wheres the obs qt btw?


Posted at the bottom of the Endgame post
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1451
On September 26 2012 09:30 debears wrote:
wheres the obs qt btw?

its in the end game post

## vote debears

not reading thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 00:32 GMT
#1452
hive mind
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
KillingTime
Profile Joined August 2012
France101 Posts
September 26 2012 00:33 GMT
#1453
I didn't claim because It was useless as a claim - if I had had a scum check, then I would - but I knew mafia had power roles and also thought they maybe already knew who I was (cause my breadcrumb was bad and my behaviour on debears an obvious change). So me claiming close to the end would not have changed lynch target w the information I had.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 26 2012 00:37 GMT
#1454
god i am alwful

no more walls of text
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 00:38 GMT
#1455
On September 26 2012 09:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
god i am alwful

no more walls of text

i thought you played fine you seemed to care and thats half the battle.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 00:42:18
September 26 2012 00:41 GMT
#1456
On September 26 2012 09:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
god i am alwful

no more walls of text


As discussed in our coaching conversations, you latch on to inconsistencies in people's play that aren't necessarily scum-tells. I'll talk more about it in the post-game analysis (i'll get around to it tomorrow), but your early-game cases didn't try to establish mafia-mentality enough.

When you started to look for mentality, you nailed debears cold. Unfortunately, it was too late, and townies weren't active enough to switch.

But overall you played really well. You were probably the best town player in the game, despite you not being town =P
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 26 2012 00:42 GMT
#1457
On September 26 2012 09:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
god i am alwful

no more walls of text

it takes a village too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 26 2012 00:43 GMT
#1458
On September 26 2012 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
I dedicate this game to lurkers.

On September 26 2012 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
I dedicate this game to lurkers.

On September 26 2012 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
I dedicate this game to lurkers.

A backwards poet writes inverse.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 26 2012 00:43 GMT
#1459
Lol the Obs thread...
+ Show Spoiler +
iamperfection
09-22-2012
05:41 PM ET (US) cant be its is his birthday
91
SDM
09-22-2012
05:26 PM ET (US) Or maybe he's playing bad this game too just to solve it all d3.
90
SDM
09-22-2012
05:22 PM ET (US) Jacob probably scum too.


+ Show Spoiler +
Alsn
09-23-2012
07:51 PM ET (US) Jacob just made a reaaaally convoluted excuse for his behaviour, posting his supposed "notes". I think that looks extremely scummy as I seriously don't believe anyone would write notes like that.


Out of curiosity does anyone want my notes?

+ Show Spoiler +
Oh wow a serial killer read, this thread just got interesting. I have to wonder does a serial killer investigation come back as scum or as serial killer... Because if it comes back as serial killer you would almost have to go for investigation immunity.(making what you say more likely to be true) Also interesting that you say there is a serial killer. “he is, in fact, the serial killer.” You seem very sure there is one, know something we don’t (I guess we will probably know after the first night) However your posting style seems town to me. Just the fact you came up with a long thought out post that appears to make sense.

Ok so 13 people three scum mean 9 towns with one serial killer. I am just thinking out loud to see how long the game would last

D1 one person dies. I will assume it is town because it almost always is -_- night two people die assuming it’s a worst case scenario that is down to 6 town...
D2 just say we hit mafia or the serial killer does. That is down to 2 mafia 1 serial killer and 4 town.
D3 considering the likelyhood of hitting mafia one of those days say we hit another. There is 1 mafia 2 town and one serial killer.
D4 say mafia or serial killer dies, and then there is one less night kill leaving it at one to one.
In other words serial killers mess the entire game up.

I better start up my ranting notes again incase people think I am scum down the track, so if you are reading this I am probably about to be lynched.

So sonic dies, not unusual because he mentioned the thing about the excitement town has and the only way he could know that is if he was town (he has never been town before) Also safer for mafia than trying to lynch sharrent as probably protected (ironically probably by sonic)
Remedy is one I need to watch, debears I need to check, kush is a mess like usual, thrawn slightly off his game?

I also need to refresh killings filter. Something minor thrawn has been confirmed town early in previous games but not in this one.

Ok kush looks much more strange says he bandwagoned when he planted the seed...
I don’t thing thrawn is a good lynch at all, he seems like a solid poster and I don’t want to lose him.

Hmm I am far to unfamiliar with the remedy case to know what is up with him and thrawn.

Debears is sheeping me now (lol) although he did point out that thrawn is the strongest poster. (Like I thought) Due to me being afk, If we did happen to lynch him then mafia would nk sharrent and I would be the last hope.. it’s bold though but it is kushs style to do something like that.

Rethos posted the worst argument in the world.. oh and that is what is confusing me rethos and regent.

He lies that manytimes? Surely cracked underpressure..

Two replacements one thread, I wonder who else will conveniently go afk.
Need to check danials meta I forgot what it was.
Hmm Kush seems extra annoyed. Also hasn’t answered me.
Danial seems sane but he has a background of nothing apart from re(whatever hisname is)
Oh lol remedy not regent.

Daial going on about how we should focus on one person (not him)
Woah I just had a thought… stutters is sk, no kill on night one and he was afk the whole night… Also fits a scum meta.

Ok thrawn is of his game this I know, he seems so town like though, I need to check if I am being tricked I guess.
But I should write notes on debears, he accosiatse with someone outside the thread but scum like behavior is something that isn’t a problem accosiatiog with. (at least in my book) Vig shot is a very anti town thing if you aren’t sure. Also daneil just got insanely emotional and omgus’d over this one post. He provides no reasoning behind it apart from the bad case made by debears. Also (he would flip if he knew I wrote this) but he gets annoyed at people searching for the sk could he be an sk?

Dandel has either flipped out or someone hit a nerve. Jumps on both regent and debears for simply calling him out, maybe the arguments are weak need time to go though it.

Kush seems awfully funny.

Ok quickly before I go, Dandel/ stutters mostlikely sk’s
Dandle/remedy mostlikly one scum
Kush/stutters most likely scum
Thrawn... I am starting to have slight doubts but mostlikley town.

Atreides seems to think everyone is a bad or last resort lynch...

Funny how debears was on everyones top scum list and suddenly disappeared. Maybe mafia did a day one bus but then ignored it leaving people confused as to why then went on him in the first place. Kush went on him hard as well... hmmm Still he does appear town, i need to read dandles case in depth and if remedy flips scum especially.

Kush could be busing debears (weaker argument) he could be with killing (stronger arguerment for the moment. If killing does happen to flip town then the opposite could applied buddying with a town and then pretending to bus debears (he was prime suspect then suddenly drops off the radar)
Kush has lost his bite all of a sudden. No flaming no you suck just told me to shut up. Also dandel seemed to know everything...

Don’t have movie yet, remind kush that I didn’t have time, also remind kush that last game I was the same up until the point I clicked. At that point far to hard to make wall of text in time. Also remind kush that he hasn’t responded to my posts and has become a puppy dog from a tiger.. also remind boso that he hasn’t answered why he knows so much with so little research. Also remind kush that if I was searching for everything scummy why would be I so hesitant on killing unless he was involved. Also incase of kush being stupider than I thought remind kush that while he posted first on the issue there is no way I could make that post in under 5 min. Also I post a logical thought out listed case must be scum -_- Movie is here Jacob out.

Oh a side note if I am wrong completely, and I find thrawn to be scum kush is town killing is town and sharky and sharrent are town. That would leave dbears, dandel and thrawn.

Lol gyro

on a side not I am drinking champagne for breakfast *paces*
Sharrent flip, that means his dandel case isn’t as strong. Still a case there though.

Also thrawn could be sk, while I said it as a joke sk wouldn’t likely be suspisous as he can actually just scum hunt and balance kills (which he isn’t getting it seems)

Anyway open gummy bears start thrawn case Lerrrooy jenkkings.

Looking back at my notes and the debears case I could be biased... my feelings are really strong regarding thrawn though and there isn’t as much evidence as thrawn.

Yikes thrawn has a massive case on him... I don’t understand how I missed this? It feels completely wrong though I need to see his defense proper though if I defend him it just gives him a way out

Ok haven’t taken notes for ages. Panic... HOdl up dhols up killing comes in starts asking questions dandel imediatly vote switches..... with killing we might have had a majority



JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 26 2012 00:45 GMT
#1460
It was my fall back plan in the last 30 min for if I was getting lynched.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.