• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

Death Note Mini Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 52 Next
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 02 2012 12:00 GMT
#741
Instructions are meant to be read

[image loading]


"Hey guys, have you seen the newest stuff I got just now?!" Shady Sands strolled around the office (whose toilets were still off-limits). "It is the newest modell off the Cop-robot! The Search-O-Bot-2000!!!!"

A yawn escaped Hopeless1der's mouth as he turned to his colleague.

"You really bought that stuff? As a detective you should know that it is just a total scam anyway...."

Annoyed Shady Sands said: "Oh you just wait until he finds Kira, I am going to sooo laugh in your face then!"

Shooting the small disfigured robot in Shady's arms a suspicious look Hopeless1der responded: "You sure you combined the parts correctly? I do not remember a third arm in the TV commercial...."

"Surely I did, the third arm is just a bonus for the smart ones like me, who pre-ordered!" Shady Sands snapped at him, "take a look at the instructions yourself!" and he tossed the manual towards him.

Catching it Hopeless1der started to flip through it boredly, at least it was some distraction from the hunt on Kira.

Shady Sands did not give the disbeliever another look and walked to the toilets, the disgusting scene of the last death within the taskforce.
"Time to find the that bastard, who killed Mementoss!"

---

Kneeling in the mess left behind the explosion, Shady Sands excitedly pushed the "ON"-Button on the Search-O-Tron 2000 and looked on in glee as it started to boot up.

"SEARCH-O-TRON 2000 ONLINE----INITIATING SYSTEMCHECK-----"

Meanwhile in the office Hopeless1der was at the more interesting parts of the manual, "Part XIX: Weapon Systems", eyes flying across the words: "If any kind of modification takes place on the SEARCH-O-TRON 2000, it will go into Self-Defense-Mode, Extreme caution is advised."

Rotating his head the robot continued his routine.

"HEAD ONLINE--------MAIN APPARATUS FUNCTIONING--------"

Starting to lose patience Shady Sands gave the robot a shove.

"come on, start doing something"

Suddenly the bot stopped tentatively spinning his arms around and his status light turned to red.

"UNKNOWN MODIFICATION DETECTED----------TRIGGERING SD-MODE----------WEAPONS ONLINE-----"

"yeah, yeah, whatever, I thought you would be useful, stupid can..." Shady Sands exclaimed disappointedly and gave the glowing Search-O-Tron 2000 a kick, before turning around, clearly disappointed.

"EXTERNAL DANGER DETECTED-------PREPARING ASSAULT-------MG ONLINE----"

Two small-caliber rotational Maschine guns spread out from the robot's main body just as Shady Sands reacted to the words.

A storm of bullets greeted his shocked face and Shady Sand's green blood spilled all over the floor.

"TARGET ELIMINATED-----SHUTTING DOWN NOW-----BEEEP"

Just as the detectives stormed the room with guns in hands, alarmed by the sound of shots, the robot was still again.




Shady Sands - the Detective was riddled by bullets for not following the manual!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are a Detective! You are one of the best detectives in the world and you have been invited to solve the mystery of the century: the Kira case.

According to the anonymous-best-detective-ever, Head Investigator L, Kira is a real person and is hiding between you. Your job is to find and eliminate him. You win when all threats to the Detectives(and the world) are eliminated.



Remember there are NO clues within the flavor!
8 Players are still alive!
Deadline is 02:30 GMT (+00:00)!

LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
September 02 2012 12:07 GMT
#742
GG Town, get Kira fast, you might be next
Что?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 12:16 GMT
#743
...

guess I won't be looking further into Shady then.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 12:35 GMT
#744
Yeah..
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 12:56 GMT
#745
On September 02 2012 20:01 marvellosity wrote:
and Messages! I am now L's right hand dudette.


just going to requote this so it doesn't get lost.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 02 2012 13:39 GMT
#746
Im dead?
What the fuck.

Lol

gg gl hf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 02 2012 16:23 GMT
#747
I'm confused how have another two people died? I was assuming sab killed someone and scum killed someone, but we just saw another two deaths. Wtf is going on, and I'm sorry shady :/ At this point there's only three people left alive who weren't on sab.

I don't know how this slipped my notice before, but I think there's heavy significance to mkfuba07's vote on shady. It obviously wasn't a serious vote, so why else would he vote shady? Probably b/c if he votes ghost that means only one person has to swap and ghost gets lynched instead of sab (tie means sab gets lynched b/c he hit 5 first). At this point, mkfuba07 comes back and says oh well you case has convinced me mt, I'm going to vote ghost, too. Boom. Suddenly he's the deciding vote, but he's not the one who swapped off sab.

I'm not going to put my vote on him, b/c I suspected shady of being apart of the same "plan" and he flipped green, but for now I'll

##unvote

and I'll go back through the filters. I feel like I'm the only one in the thread who's even trying to make cases on people :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 02 2012 16:26 GMT
#748
EBWOP: I still think what shady did was scummy, but I think I was leaning heavily on the case I had made previously and then combined that with my feelings that he was scum trying to save a traitor he knew about
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 02 2012 17:24 GMT
#749
I believed I had a case on Shady. It was incorrect, but I'm pretty sure I made it clear how I felt about how I would vote between Shady and ghost. I voted for Shady because I didn't want scumhunting to come to a halt simply because we had caught SnB. As I said in a later post (which was unfortunately after the lynch (but would have come before the deadline)) I would have gladly switched my vote to SnB if more switched to ghost. I wanted to see who would try to save him.
Unfortunately, since he was a traitor on D2, I'm not sure what we can actually draw from the lynch. Whether or not SnB would have found Kira in two checks is impossible to tell, and whether or not Kira actually picked up on what SnB was up to is difficult to tell. I see any analysis beyond that to be incredibly WIFOM-y and it makes my head hurt.

Analysis of the kills: It's likely that both of today's deaths were the work of scum. Unless we get a message from L (through marv) that one of them was a tow vigi shot of some sort, I'm going to assume that Kira wanted them both dead for some reason. The fact that both Shady and MMToss voted for ghost doesn't escape me, so I'm going to give a lot of thought to that. I also find it strange that this was done instead of killing Hiro when he claimed cop. If Hiro was telling the truth, then either Kira didn't believe him, or killing both of these players was simply more important to him.

I'm going to start search through SnB's filter and see who he doesn't mention. I feel like he would have refrained from accusing people he suspected to be Kira. I'm also going to go through the filters of people who have flipped town and were killed by scum, but I want to check SnB's contributions first.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 17:35 GMT
#750
I'm pretty confident Shady's death was a vigilante kill....
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 02 2012 17:37 GMT
#751
On September 03 2012 02:35 MrZentor wrote:
I'm pretty confident Shady's death was a vigilante kill....

Why?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 17:39 GMT
#752
Because he was under a ton of suspicion...
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 02 2012 17:40 GMT
#753
Building a case on MrZentor. Reread everyone's filters and he stands out. Going to eat first, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 02 2012 17:40 GMT
#754
Lol, is that supposed to be you soft-claiming vig so you can point that out later?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 02 2012 18:02 GMT
#755
I think that L has ways of knowing if one of his "servants" killed someone, so I'm going to stick to his messages. I'll also trust that he had some way to confirm marv before making him his right hand. I think most of the power for each side is concentrated primarily in the L and Kira roles.

Based on that thought it's occurred to me that Kira may still be effectively working alone, if all of those following him have to find him first. It's pretty speculative, but this may affect what I previously said about both deaths being carried out for a single purpose. Unless I hear from L, I'll still believe that both were the work of scum, but I might not believe that the Shady + Mementoss kills were collectively more important than a Hiro kill.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 18:05 GMT
#756
I have a message from L, received just now.

It says that the person to listen to is the cop.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 18:34 GMT
#757
Marvellosity, why does Risen hate me?

Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 02 2012 18:35 GMT
#758
because you lynched the #1 town player for no reason and then didn't wanna kill the scum the day after?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 18:36 GMT
#759
Hmm.

Good point.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 02 2012 18:37 GMT
#760
But he also agreed to lynching Palmar.

So he can't really blame me for that.

Is Risen mafia?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 44m
Patches Events
20h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.