• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12419 users

Normal Mini Mafia III - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 87 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 22 2012 23:57 GMT
#541
and thank you for addresing me correctly
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 00:01 GMT
#542
Yes, but you need to include context if you hope to be clear.

Did you read any of the surrounding argument around it? Do you think I'm being unreasonable? Do you think I'm scum pushing a mislynch? Do you think I'm misguided townie?

For someone who claims perfection, you're awfully lacking in your posting AND contribution. Get with the program. If you call anyone out for lurking again when this is going to be the median level of your contribution....

...just start contributing more please.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 23 2012 00:37 GMT
#543
VE: wasn't directed at me, but here we go.

Went back and reread, and I really think you're making too much of the Lvdr thing. You were his scumread, but he was entertaining the notion that you might be town and was trying to get additional information. I get the incongruity that you pointed out, but I can understand the townie side of it too.

What did get my attention is Chezinu, though. I don't like his lapse into trolliness at all (and not just because I dislike trolliness!). Both his return to trolliness and his explanation of it seems very much like a defense mechanism. Townies have no reason to be defensive in that situation, mafia do.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chezinu
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 00:40 GMT
#544
On August 23 2012 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
VE: wasn't directed at me, but here we go.

Went back and reread, and I really think you're making too much of the Lvdr thing. You were his scumread, but he was entertaining the notion that you might be town and was trying to get additional information. I get the incongruity that you pointed out, but I can understand the townie side of it too.

What did get my attention is Chezinu, though. I don't like his lapse into trolliness at all (and not just because I dislike trolliness!). Both his return to trolliness and his explanation of it seems very much like a defense mechanism. Townies have no reason to be defensive in that situation, mafia do.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chezinu


What situation?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 23 2012 00:41 GMT
#545
Where he's being called out for fluff and not making cases.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 00:45 GMT
#546
AHA!

And not only that, but he was softly alluding to me being scum with Lvdr until I picked up on the whole Lvdr thing and credited him.

That is something to think about.

##Unvote

GM hates when I roll town. LMAO

Okay. I'm going to reread the thread in its entirety.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kville
Profile Joined May 2010
United States173 Posts
August 23 2012 01:13 GMT
#547
On August 23 2012 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
VE: wasn't directed at me, but here we go.

Went back and reread, and I really think you're making too much of the Lvdr thing. You were his scumread, but he was entertaining the notion that you might be town and was trying to get additional information. I get the incongruity that you pointed out, but I can understand the townie side of it too.

What did get my attention is Chezinu, though. I don't like his lapse into trolliness at all (and not just because I dislike trolliness!). Both his return to trolliness and his explanation of it seems very much like a defense mechanism. Townies have no reason to be defensive in that situation, mafia do.

##Unvote
##Vote: Chezinu


What situation?

hmm that is interesting Im going to check into that aswell.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
August 23 2012 01:41 GMT
#548
On August 23 2012 08:52 iamperfection wrote:
in other news i am still suspicious of bluelightz.

he has provided no reads and continues to lurk. I would encourage everyone to take a closer look at him.

Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 23:42 Bluelightz wrote:


Defense in points:

1. If the response is townie, then I believed he is townie, why should I NOT retract my suspicion? It's kinda pointless if ye see.

2.Why is the reasoning I provided bad?(Hint: your reasoning is pointless bullshit)

3.Didn't give insight till pushed because I didn't feel the need too.

4.Why is when I got into the game a factor in me being scum?(Hint: explain), It's not like I should always post when I'm not ready.



his main defense i find to be less than substantial. He seem to be more attacking me than just simply answering the questions. His snarky remarks also don help if he truely is town why dosent he just defend himself and start hunting scum?

I want blueligtz in here now and i want him to give us more to go on.

Also i dont think lvdr is scum and i dont think that was a slip.


Your attacking me too, start by explaining the bullshit in your first post please.

I only have town reads to give right now.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 23 2012 01:54 GMT
#549
On August 23 2012 10:41 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 08:52 iamperfection wrote:
in other news i am still suspicious of bluelightz.

he has provided no reads and continues to lurk. I would encourage everyone to take a closer look at him.

On August 22 2012 23:42 Bluelightz wrote:


Defense in points:

1. If the response is townie, then I believed he is townie, why should I NOT retract my suspicion? It's kinda pointless if ye see.

2.Why is the reasoning I provided bad?(Hint: your reasoning is pointless bullshit)

3.Didn't give insight till pushed because I didn't feel the need too.

4.Why is when I got into the game a factor in me being scum?(Hint: explain), It's not like I should always post when I'm not ready.



his main defense i find to be less than substantial. He seem to be more attacking me than just simply answering the questions. His snarky remarks also don help if he truely is town why dosent he just defend himself and start hunting scum?

I want blueligtz in here now and i want him to give us more to go on.

Also i dont think lvdr is scum and i dont think that was a slip.


Your attacking me too, start by explaining the bullshit in your first post please.

I only have town reads to give right now.

which post?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 23 2012 02:31 GMT
#550
hmm, I was reading the op and noticed that one can have royal blood without knowing it.

Does the person with Royal Blood win with town? or both? or you can't disclose this information?

Also, how much time do we have?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 23 2012 02:37 GMT
#551
On August 23 2012 11:31 Chezinu wrote:
hmm, I was reading the op and noticed that one can have royal blood without knowing it.

Does the person with Royal Blood win with town? or both? or you can't disclose this information?

Also, how much time do we have?

The Royal Blood mechanic is a miller mechanic that can apply regardless of role. It does not affect wincondition, so any Revolutionaries with Royal Blood win with the town

about 23 and a half hours.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 02:38 GMT
#552
On August 23 2012 11:31 Chezinu wrote:
hmm, I was reading the op and noticed that one can have royal blood without knowing it.

Does the person with Royal Blood win with town? or both? or you can't disclose this information?

Also, how much time do we have?


It's the same miller mechanic that's in all GM games - I'm surprised this game doesn't have Delay.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 02:38 GMT
#553
Ninja'd by host. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 23 2012 02:40 GMT
#554
On August 23 2012 11:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 11:31 Chezinu wrote:
hmm, I was reading the op and noticed that one can have royal blood without knowing it.

Does the person with Royal Blood win with town? or both? or you can't disclose this information?

Also, how much time do we have?


It's the same miller mechanic that's in all GM games - I'm surprised this game doesn't have Delay.

On August 12 2012 08:08 GMarshal wrote:
Monarchist Powers -All Monarchists may communicate with each other and choose who to kill every night. They also communally have one kp. They also have the Delay power communally. That is, any night, they may choose to withhold their kill, and instead have 2 kp the following night. For example, they may choose to not kill anyone night 1, and instead have two kp night 2, they must inform the host if they choose to use this power, and it cannot be used consecutively (e.g if you use it night 1, you may not use it night 2). All mafia players may vote normally.
Moderator
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 02:42 GMT
#555
I thought the Strongarm GF replaced it so I didn't read that closely. Touché sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 02:43 GMT
#556
Also if I were scum trying (poorly) to spread misinformation, I'd be pretty upset. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 23 2012 02:45 GMT
#557
VE, are you loyal to the royal?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 02:50 GMT
#558
What do you think? I listen to the Ramones and bathe in noble blood nightly...not to....you know....sound weird.

Of course I'm not "loyal to the royal".
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 23 2012 02:51 GMT
#559
Wait... I know what this game is lacking! Roleclaims! That's why its been soooo boring! Give me some time to come up with some, lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 23 2012 02:52 GMT
#560
On August 23 2012 11:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think? I listen to the Ramones and bathe in noble blood nightly...not to....you know....sound weird.

Of course I'm not "loyal to the royal".

Strange thing to hear from the king!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 416
TKL 371
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50637
Calm 2712
Shuttle 436
actioN 160
firebathero 120
Mini 62
Mong 38
soO 21
Rock 18
Aegong 15
[ Show more ]
Pusan 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 5
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc10975
Counter-Strike
fl0m5950
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2328
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo702
olofmeister479
Khaldor468
KnowMe318
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 35
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach72
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1616
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur587
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 10m
OSC
5h 10m
Replay Cast
5h 10m
OSC
18h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.