• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12574 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 226 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 28 2012 17:08 GMT
#4081
it's pretty easy. if we mislynch once, i change my list.
that list strongy relys on the current flips and roleclaims.
if austin lied, he moves all the way down to the bottom instantly.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 28 2012 18:07 GMT
#4082
Just an FYI , BM took my vote this cycle. dont think it affects anything as he is likely confirming I don't have a thread power.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 28 2012 18:17 GMT
#4083
Bah, was hoping we could get him to take risk.
Fe fi fo fum.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 28 2012 21:35 GMT
#4084
voted gonzaw
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 28 2012 22:02 GMT
#4085
lol I thought the deadline was today >_>

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 28 2012 22:10 GMT
#4086
On July 29 2012 02:08 supersoft wrote:
it's pretty easy. if we mislynch once, i change my list.
that list strongy relys on the current flips and roleclaims.
if austin lied, he moves all the way down to the bottom instantly.


Yeah I thought so after I said that, I wasn't really paying much attention >_>

I guess I'll get lynched anyways, so remember this once I flip: lynch austin
After that Chezinu is most likely his scumbuddy, since I see no reason for scum austin to make that gambit unless it was to save his buddy from certain death (which was going to happen because of Chezinu's slip).
The fake message tried to "incriminate" Chezinu, which is a great way for people to say "oh, this incriminates Chezinu, therefore Chezinu is town, no matter what he did before" and just drop the subject altogether.

We'll still win anyways, unless the scum is syllo or something an we were deceived since the beginning.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 28 2012 22:46 GMT
#4087
On July 29 2012 07:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 02:08 supersoft wrote:
it's pretty easy. if we mislynch once, i change my list.
that list strongy relys on the current flips and roleclaims.
if austin lied, he moves all the way down to the bottom instantly.


Yeah I thought so after I said that, I wasn't really paying much attention >_>

I guess I'll get lynched anyways, so remember this once I flip: lynch austin
After that Chezinu is most likely his scumbuddy, since I see no reason for scum austin to make that gambit unless it was to save his buddy from certain death (which was going to happen because of Chezinu's slip).
The fake message tried to "incriminate" Chezinu, which is a great way for people to say "oh, this incriminates Chezinu, therefore Chezinu is town, no matter what he did before" and just drop the subject altogether.

We'll still win anyways, unless the scum is syllo or something an we were deceived since the beginning.
For fun, I'll humor you. Who in this game knows your posting best? Hiro says that post reads like you, and reads like you talking to yourself in the liar game QT. I searched for <_<s and you use them both in this game and in others.

If you happen to flip town, who knows your posting well enough to fake that?
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 00:15 GMT
#4088
On July 29 2012 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 07:10 gonzaw wrote:
On July 29 2012 02:08 supersoft wrote:
it's pretty easy. if we mislynch once, i change my list.
that list strongy relys on the current flips and roleclaims.
if austin lied, he moves all the way down to the bottom instantly.


Yeah I thought so after I said that, I wasn't really paying much attention >_>

I guess I'll get lynched anyways, so remember this once I flip: lynch austin
After that Chezinu is most likely his scumbuddy, since I see no reason for scum austin to make that gambit unless it was to save his buddy from certain death (which was going to happen because of Chezinu's slip).
The fake message tried to "incriminate" Chezinu, which is a great way for people to say "oh, this incriminates Chezinu, therefore Chezinu is town, no matter what he did before" and just drop the subject altogether.

We'll still win anyways, unless the scum is syllo or something an we were deceived since the beginning.
For fun, I'll humor you. Who in this game knows your posting best? Hiro says that post reads like you, and reads like you talking to yourself in the liar game QT. I searched for <_<s and you use them both in this game and in others.

If you happen to flip town, who knows your posting well enough to fake that?


Knowing I use >_>s is obvious if one just looks at my filter (as well as the [hr] and [b][u[b][b/]]Title:[/u][/b] thing). Anyone could fake that

The whole smiley use and the "lololol" and the "lol I suck" thing is just trying too hard. It's obvious it's fake.
Why would scum, knowing they will likely lose be that lively and enthusiastic if it was a real message?
It wouldn't. The message is fake and the guy faking it just went a little bit overboard, specially with that "lol this is so funny!" thingy at the start, which I don't really get.

Tell me austin, if you didn't fake the message, who could have? You think scum have a "faker" ability to fake messages they sent or something?
That seems almost impossible to me, so unless you prove that to me you are scum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 00:16 GMT
#4089
lol fucked that up

(as well as the [hr] and [b][u]Title:[/u][/b] thing)
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 29 2012 03:55 GMT
#4090
On July 29 2012 01:39 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 18:13 syllogism wrote:
Gonzaw do you think the new CEO inherited the power to kill a minion they suspected to be the traitor? The flavor matches at least.


I just reread Foo's PM and it said he could use a "secret trap door" or something to instantaneously kill the traitor in the mafia team.
The flavor matches....however, MZ's death wasn't "instantaneous", it came with the Day Post.
Also, there was no other KP missing, which I think most likely means scum used their single KP on MZ, and the flavor just made it seem like scum "terminated" their traitor like the CEO would have done
Plus I don't think the Chairman of Marketing has the same ability from the CEO. I don't remember sloosh's PM (Chairman of the Board) having a similar ability.


Anyways, I'm leaving to see a movie so I think I'll be back 1-2 hours before the deadline. I hope we get some discussion going instead of blatant sheeping that will cause town to waste a complete cycle.

i was considering voting austin until this
your head is surely in the scumteam, gonzaw, mister scumteam-setup-speculation
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 29 2012 03:59 GMT
#4091
On July 29 2012 03:07 rastaban wrote:
Just an FYI , BM took my vote this cycle. dont think it affects anything as he is likely confirming I don't have a thread power.

i was about to fyi this as well
rastaban is looking like town to me more and more
i confirm that i took his vote, and put it on me. however, i just put it back on gonzaw with mine.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 29 2012 11:46 GMT
#4092
Just popping in before bed. I see we are going with Gonzaw. Needless to say, no arguments here. I will be more productive tomorrow.

## vote Gonzaw

From phone
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 29 2012 14:13 GMT
#4093
Something still feels off, but it's really hard to even entertain the possibility of some of the three being town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 29 2012 14:19 GMT
#4094
well, yea. we're gonna be surprised at some point probably.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 29 2012 15:36 GMT
#4095
On July 29 2012 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
well, yea. we're gonna be surprised at some point probably.


This. Maybe once Gonzaw is gone scum will surrender...he's notorious for "never give up, never surrender" isn't he?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 29 2012 15:56 GMT
#4096
On July 29 2012 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
well, yea. we're gonna be surprised at some point probably.


okay
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 29 2012 16:16 GMT
#4097
On July 30 2012 00:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
well, yea. we're gonna be surprised at some point probably.


This. Maybe once Gonzaw is gone scum will surrender...he's notorious for "never give up, never surrender" isn't he?


Pfft why accept a surrender? 9 straight scum lynches/shots sounds pretty good to me
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
July 29 2012 21:53 GMT
#4098
Hey, I'm back. I've been at Närcon. Due to mishappens I have not had any internet acces. And honestly I wasn't very worried about the game. Then I get home and I see this storm. I'm obviously beeing framed. I don't have a power like that and personally I don't buy austins roleclaim that allows you to intercept messeges. It just sounds to powerfull for this setup. It looks a hell of alot more like a desperate trick the scumteam is pulling. Especially since it's coming from Austin.

Weather or not it incriminates Gonzaw I'm not sure. It's just so convenient that after he posts his fake-pm he instantly figures out who's writing style it is. Seems much more likely that he planted the gonzaw-signs himself. Unfortuantly I didn't come back in time to say this soon so I can't avert his lynch so I guess we will find out gonzaws alignment shortly but I'm bracing myself for a greenflip.
##vote: austin
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 22:01 GMT
#4099
On July 30 2012 06:53 risk.nuke wrote:
Hey, I'm back. I've been at Närcon. Due to mishappens I have not had any internet acces. And honestly I wasn't very worried about the game. Then I get home and I see this storm. I'm obviously beeing framed. I don't have a power like that and personally I don't buy austins roleclaim that allows you to intercept messeges. It just sounds to powerfull for this setup. It looks a hell of alot more like a desperate trick the scumteam is pulling. Especially since it's coming from Austin.

Weather or not it incriminates Gonzaw I'm not sure. It's just so convenient that after he posts his fake-pm he instantly figures out who's writing style it is. Seems much more likely that he planted the gonzaw-signs himself. Unfortuantly I didn't come back in time to say this soon so I can't avert his lynch so I guess we will find out gonzaws alignment shortly but I'm bracing myself for a greenflip.
##vote: austin


You do realize that rastaban claimed the exact same thing before right?

Meh it's possible you are scum as well, so after I flip green and austin flips read you are "confirmed town" for the rest of the game.
But well, that's for the remaining townies to figure out later in the game.

On July 29 2012 12:55 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 01:39 gonzaw wrote:
On July 28 2012 18:13 syllogism wrote:
Gonzaw do you think the new CEO inherited the power to kill a minion they suspected to be the traitor? The flavor matches at least.


I just reread Foo's PM and it said he could use a "secret trap door" or something to instantaneously kill the traitor in the mafia team.
The flavor matches....however, MZ's death wasn't "instantaneous", it came with the Day Post.
Also, there was no other KP missing, which I think most likely means scum used their single KP on MZ, and the flavor just made it seem like scum "terminated" their traitor like the CEO would have done
Plus I don't think the Chairman of Marketing has the same ability from the CEO. I don't remember sloosh's PM (Chairman of the Board) having a similar ability.


Anyways, I'm leaving to see a movie so I think I'll be back 1-2 hours before the deadline. I hope we get some discussion going instead of blatant sheeping that will cause town to waste a complete cycle.

i was considering voting austin until this
your head is surely in the scumteam, gonzaw, mister scumteam-setup-speculation


I was asked a question, I answered
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 22:01 GMT
#4100
EBWOP:

"austin flips red"
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.