• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7409 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 207

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 226 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 29 2012 23:31 GMT
#4121
On July 30 2012 08:24 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2012 08:13 austinmcc wrote:
I just happen to know his role PM, despite all other mafia flipping with VT fakeclaims?

*sigh*

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=349678&currentpage=192#3834
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=349678&currentpage=195#3890

It's obvious you just claimed the same thing he did


On July 28 2012 06:05 rastaban wrote:
Austin, can you give me something specific from your role, so i can confirm you are a legit Snooper too?
On July 28 2012 06:08 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 06:07 austinmcc wrote:
I'm charming rasta.

You certainly are

Thanks for fixing my mistake. Looks like I would have had us killing the wrong guys

Yup, I just claimed what he did. Except it sure looks like I actually know what I'm talking about.


Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 23:32 GMT
#4122
Like I said before I won't claim

Plus you'll find out about it in 30 minutes
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 29 2012 23:33 GMT
#4123
On July 30 2012 08:32 gonzaw wrote:
Like I said before I won't claim

Plus you'll find out about it in 30 minutes

oh ok, just don't blow me up. Okay?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 29 2012 23:33 GMT
#4124
^^ I don't get what the "I'm charming" thing has to do with anything
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 29 2012 23:39 GMT
#4125
^_^

you don't believe you stuff yourself!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 30 2012 00:07 GMT
#4126
So, I'm already dead?

le sigh
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 30 2012 00:10 GMT
#4127
On July 30 2012 08:33 gonzaw wrote:
^^ I don't get what the "I'm charming" thing has to do with anything

You wouldn't because you aren't a snoop. It's how I can confirm he is a snoop too. There is an off chance that he is a scum snoop, and if you flip town it is something we will address but until that happens I a supporting Austin.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 30 2012 00:30 GMT
#4128
This is my post for today. Tomorrow we kill risk.nuke. I drew a pretty picture the best I could.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't feel well. I'm going back to bed.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 30 2012 00:34 GMT
#4129
On July 30 2012 09:30 Katina wrote:
This is my post for today. Tomorrow we kill risk.nuke. I drew a pretty picture the best I could.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't feel well. I'm going back to bed.

You are doing well my patient... let the troll rise within you!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 30 2012 01:13 GMT
#4130
There's something evil about moving the deadline to a more european-friendly time, but nothing ever happening until at least an hour after it o.o
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 30 2012 01:19 GMT
#4131
It's payback for the timing of the olympics this year.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 30 2012 01:44 GMT
#4132
Touche
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 30 2012 03:57 GMT
#4133
[image loading]
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 30 2012 04:00 GMT
#4134
^ ^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 30 2012 04:01 GMT
#4135
Even the trolls are tired of trolling while waiting for the post...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 30 2012 04:02 GMT
#4136
At least I used a puddy tat...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
July 30 2012 04:21 GMT
#4137
coming in a second sorry. was big miscommunication.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 30 2012 04:27 GMT
#4138
Lurking all night long
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 30 2012 04:29 GMT
#4139
But I don't have popcorn just exhaustion and Olympic highlights
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 30 2012 04:30 GMT
#4140
poor you!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.