• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#546
I think Risen was probably bussed. He is an odd choice for a scum hit
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:16 GMT
#548
possibly, that would help explain the NK too. Cephiro is not a bad target for the night hit.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:21 GMT
#560
i suck at anagrams
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:25 GMT
#564
I want to lynch grush, and lava push Mr. Saturn.

##vote grush57
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:28 GMT
#567
EBWOP: s0L for all those posts
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 22:29 GMT
#569
Zebes lynch goes to Saturn. Does anybody think he is not the 2nd scum?
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 04 2012 23:42 GMT
#599
It's pretty funny, in the time I spent reading/writing last night I wrote up a big case on Risen, then decided to scrap it after going over past games. Here it is for reference:
+ Show Spoiler +

I want to talk about Risen.

I'll try to keep this brief as I can, but it's going to be a longer post, so brace yourselves.

Let's start with who he has been casting suspicion on. I was going to quote all the posts but I'll just summarize. Go have a look at his filter for verification.

He has very obviously been on iGrok since day 1.

He described a post by cephiro as 'so scummy,' and outlined in another post how he is scum playing dumb.

He commented that Mister Saturn should be higher than rank 5 on cephiro's suspicion list, due to scum Mr. S potentially playing the 'emokid' on purpose

He voted grush57 for emulating BM

He voted talismania at the last minute. Prior to this he had voted talismania for accusing him. He also found talismania's list weird for outing blues, despite the fact that that was public knowledge.

He voted for HomerunBat because we were so sure iGrok was town. He told Mr. Saturn to vote for us as well.

The only person missing from this list is kingdedede. He is a town read for cephiro, and I think he looks pretty town too. When I tried to think of someone who I had a stronger town read on, it wasn't easy. So to sum up, Risen has been on pretty much everyone in the game at different times, minus possibly the strongest town read in the game. He has been casting suspicion on anything that moves. Keep this in mind as we move forward.

Now have a look at this:

On July 04 2012 06:28 Risen wrote:
Well then lame... I still think people should vote for who they think is scum simply b/c a lynch != a flip. We don't gain information from a lynch like we normally would. At the same time, we have to put pressure on people we think are scum so it's not like we SHOULD be no-lynching. I just think putting a vote on someone you don't think is scum so you can be on one of the major targets is silly.


He wants to vote for people who are scum regardless of what the vote-count it. He doesn't think you should be voting someone you don't think is scum just to bandwagon on a major target. Our major targets as the lynch approached were grush57 and talismania.

Check it:

On July 04 2012 06:29 Risen wrote:
Also.

##unvote
##vote: GRUSH57


BM is NOT the person you want to emulate when playing games with me.


Thirty minutes later:

On July 04 2012 06:59 Risen wrote:
##unvote
##vote: talismania


LAST SECOND SWAP LIKE I SAID I WOULD FUCK YOU CEPHIRO!!!!

Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 06:57 grush57 wrote:
HOW AWFUL.


AGREED!!!


He broke both his own rules here. He voted against his best scum reads (who I assume are me and iGrok, more on this in a sec), and tacked on to both of our major targets.

Now his latest post:
On July 04 2012 12:35 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 10:01 Mister Saturn wrote:
EBWOP:

You don't think HomerunBat is scum anymore, Risen?


I don't actually have super strong scum reads on anyone. Not sure I could so early in the game. iGrok and homerunbat top my list followed by t and you. But if you shoot iGrok to death you'll be my favorite person in this game.


So the sum total of all his day 1 efforts...he thinks iGrok and I are the scummiest. He did jack shit to push us beyond momentary sparks amongst his accusations of pretty much everyone in the thread. Even after all that shit flinging, brazenly calling everybody and their mother scum, he has no strong scum reads? To me it looks like he is trying to look busy without actually doing anything.

Last, small part, has to do with meta. I looked at TL Mafia LI and LIII. He was town in the former and scum in the latter. I didn't find anything extremely telling, as he plays pretty similar as both town and scum.

There is one thing I noticed though. He was fond of using the old 'lol guys it's day 1 I have no reads' when he was scum, and it was nowhere to be seen when he was town.

Here's the links for your perusal
LI - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=325046
LIII - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329128


I ended up scrapping it because in his meta I saw he looked really scummy when playing both town and scum. The biggest thing I couldn't get over is that when he is scum, he is very forthcoming with his 'town reads' because he knows he is not wrong. I didn't really see that here. Maybe the smaller game set-up is making him more cautious at naming people town. Also, him accusing damn near everyone in the thread actually aligns more with his town meta.

I ended up leaning slightly town because of this.

I want to look more into how he has been treating grush. Everyone else thinking Risen is scum has me doubting my conclusion.

-s0L
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 02:16 GMT
#604
grush, was kingdedede telling the truth about who he switched?
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 02:16 GMT
#605
ebwop: in your opinion
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 02:18 GMT
#607
it's a yes or no question
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 08:28 GMT
#619
On July 05 2012 07:09 grush57 wrote:
Do you get notified if you are roleblocked?


On July 05 2012 07:10 Toadesstern wrote:
YES


On July 05 2012 15:59 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 07:18 kingdedede wrote:
Hold your horses. That was hilarious. Bus driving is fun. Drove from Cephiro to Risen.
On July 05 2012 01:03 kingdedede wrote:
Bad news everybody. I am taking a shipborne cruise.

shipborne cruise is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

We bused between someone we thought was town (cephiro) and someone we had as null and probably not going to be targeted by any nastiness (risen). Full explanation will follow.


You're an idiot for not bussing onto someone you thought was scum. Also, I was roleblocked last night or I'm going to be seriously pissed at hosts.


It should be pretty obvious if you were roleblocked, Risen.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 10:46 GMT
#634
Cephiro I think you got it right.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 10:48 GMT
#636
"YOUR ABILITY DOESN'T TRIGGER WHEN BEING HIT BY A DK-ABILITY"

that's why Mr. Saturn is alive
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 10:53 GMT
#642
I still want to lynch grush. I am totally fine with this: ##push iGrok.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:01 GMT
#645
remember to PM push choices to the hosts, don't think they count here. could be wrong though.

Cephiro, are you considering switching iGrok and Risen on the item stances?
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:08 GMT
#649
Toad isn't around now, but I guess I'll ask anyway

Is DK's carry ability affected by the bus-driver?

*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:13 GMT
#652
Risen, there is 5 people in your list above, yet you say 4 at the end. Do you include Cephiro in that list?
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:14 GMT
#654
You must have missed the part where you and Cephiro were switched and you ate the scum KP. That means it was aimed at Cephiro.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:40 GMT
#664
The problem is that there is just about nothing in dedede's filter to support the theory that he is scum.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:48 GMT
#668
Wait...you seriously think dedede and cephiro are the scum team?
*PING*
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 529
ZZZero.O 151
Hyun 92
soO 47
Dota 2
qojqva2309
monkeys_forever187
League of Legends
Doublelift3726
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu583
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1503
KnowMe268
Livibee193
JimRising 74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra706
Other Games
• imaqtpie1112
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.