I have Dota2 beta as well
SC/SC2 anytime
^^
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Bill Murray
United States9292 Posts
I have Dota2 beta as well SC/SC2 anytime ^^ | ||
|
xsksc
United Kingdom1044 Posts
Sometimes Dota2/LoL/BW but I'm terrible at those games. =p | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
EchelonTee
United States5262 Posts
Anyone down to group up? I'm inexperienced but not a derp | ||
|
Meapak_Ziphh
United States6789 Posts
| ||
|
Kavdragon
United States1251 Posts
You can put me down for LOL under the summoner "Kavdragon" | ||
|
Bluelightz
Indonesia2463 Posts
. Gonna give it to someone that's online right now then :3 | ||
|
Meapak_Ziphh
United States6789 Posts
![]() I didn't organize anything this summer sadly, maybe I'll have more time next summer. | ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
First person to PM me gets it. I highly recommend this game to anyone who has not played it. | ||
|
GMarshal
United States22154 Posts
| ||
|
prplhz
Denmark8045 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bill Murray
United States9292 Posts
Also, did anyone watch that Trials of the Xel'Naga? InControl was getting burnt down at one point, and says "Why me?" Why me.... FRY ME! That's what I thought, at least. | ||
|
prplhz
Denmark8045 Posts
at least i was! it could be really fun if we could get 10 and do some captains mode | ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
![]() | ||
|
EchelonTee
United States5262 Posts
there also is an IH league forming up on TL | ||
|
GreYMisT
United States6736 Posts
| ||
|
MidnightGladius
China1214 Posts
| ||
|
Meapak_Ziphh
United States6789 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy Bisu firebathero Mini Hyuk Stork Soma [ Show more ] EffOrt Rush Soulkey Zeus Last Light actioN ZerO Snow Barracks Mong Killer Sea.KH Dewaltoss Pusan Hyun hero JYJ NotJumperer PianO Free Bale ToSsGirL Shinee Yoon Aegong Shine sorry Sharp yabsab Sacsri HiyA Noble zelot Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38648 singsing2107 B2W.Neo552 hiko281 crisheroes268 DeMusliM241 byalli160 Livibee152 Hui .53 Liquid`VortiX21 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|