• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:08
CEST 23:08
KST 06:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12959 users

Bastard Mafia 2 - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 104 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
June 25 2012 18:05 GMT
#1881
Okay. So now we know that the remaining scum withheld his KP. I will spend a while contemplating for any good reason for scum to do that.

I don't think there's a framer, because then the OP is lying to us (once again), so we can tell xsksc who to check. My preference is for Drazerk or one of Hiro/SnB.

Alternatively we can just have Hyaach roleblock xsksc, because who really cares about DT checks anyway? It might prevent KP again!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
June 25 2012 18:08 GMT
#1882
Also, totally LOL at the fake rolename, truthful roleclaim deal. I can see what inspired that, though :D

So. xsksc claimed a rolename that wasn't in a previous game on this forum. I think we're back to lynching him tomorrow
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 18:18 GMT
#1883
On June 26 2012 03:08 Acrofales wrote:
Also, totally LOL at the fake rolename, truthful roleclaim deal. I can see what inspired that, though :D

So. xsksc claimed a rolename that wasn't in a previous game on this forum. I think we're back to lynching him tomorrow

All I can say is fuck the mods.

On June 26 2012 03:05 Acrofales wrote:
Okay. So now we know that the remaining scum withheld his KP. I will spend a while contemplating for any good reason for scum to do that.

I don't think there's a framer, because then the OP is lying to us (once again), so we can tell xsksc who to check. My preference is for Drazerk or one of Hiro/SnB.

Alternatively we can just have Hyaach roleblock xsksc, because who really cares about DT checks anyway? It might prevent KP again!

If he RBs me he has to hold his KP too, so that's actually a good idea!
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 18:22 GMT
#1884
Unless you value a check on Drazerk/snb higher than 1 townie, that is.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 25 2012 18:36 GMT
#1885
A check on S+B / hiro is worthless

We already have a DT check on me so its also worthless
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
June 25 2012 18:42 GMT
#1886
I say xsksc picks between drazerk and snb and hyaach picks between drazerk and xsksc or something like that.

___________

also, fuck me for changing my vote. Worst play of the game probably. xsksc says he's going out to get food but I knew he would be back right after the deadline =/ He's lurked all the deadlines so far. Leave it to a scottish guy to come up with "sherlock holmes" for his fake DT name.

___________

Also, how come no one is pointing out strongandbig's roleclaim now?? Ghost's behavior makes perfect sense in light of his name. He knew he was third party planar dragon, and therefore assumed SNB must be lying. I'm kind of with him on this (and this is the only good thing to come of ghost's lynch). Do we really think there are two third party planar dragons?

Remember this post from pregame??

On June 16 2012 02:30 strongandbig wrote:
Note that they also only said no "planer" dragon.

There very well could be a "planar" dragon.

Also more people sign up for this!!



SnB had it in his head since then to make this fake claim.

Other points:

this explains why hiro and and SNB wanted to go last so bad when we were claiming (the stated reason was kind of bullshit). they didn't want to pick the same name as someone else.

but fuck me if there really are 5 scum in this game =/
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 25 2012 18:44 GMT
#1887
You realize that s&b is neutral surviving balrog, right.....
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
June 25 2012 18:45 GMT
#1888
oh nvm I'm retarded.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
June 25 2012 18:45 GMT
#1889
ok disregard that post,

lynch xsksc tomorrow?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 25 2012 18:49 GMT
#1890
sure bro, that's fine.
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 18:50 GMT
#1891
On June 26 2012 03:45 talismania wrote:
ok disregard that post,

lynch xsksc tomorrow?

Yes, I hate that guy.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 25 2012 18:52 GMT
#1892
lololol, I thought you hated xskddc
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 25 2012 18:52 GMT
#1893
You guys -_-

Also now xsksc is the only one with a roleclaim that hasn't been in a previous TL mafia game.
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 18:55 GMT
#1894
Oh, I didn't go out to buy food, I went to eat, dunno why you thought I went out lol. I dunno about you - but I don't spend much more than 10 minutes eating a meal. I just didn't think I'd be back in time for any more discussion before I died.
On June 26 2012 03:52 HiroPro wrote:
lololol, I thought you hated xskddc

I hate all of them. xberk was the worst imo.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 25 2012 19:00 GMT
#1895
On June 26 2012 03:36 Drazerk wrote:
A check on S+B / hiro is worthless

We already have a DT check on me so its also worthless


What dt check on you?

And a dt check on either of us would come back as "not anti-town."

You could even rng which one of us to check so if we have a magical modconfirmed-not-in-the-game framer they wouldn't know who to check!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 19:00 GMT
#1896
On June 26 2012 03:42 talismania wrote:
also, fuck me for changing my vote. Worst play of the game probably. xsksc says he's going out to get food but I knew he would be back right after the deadline =/ He's lurked all the deadlines so far. Leave it to a scottish guy to come up with "sherlock holmes" for his fake DT name.

Leave it to an American to think it's all about foooooooooooood! jkjk
Can't wait to die tomorow - it'll confirm Hyaach as scum AND it'll prove that you fuckers are wrong about my name.
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
June 25 2012 19:09 GMT
#1897
On June 26 2012 04:00 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 03:36 Drazerk wrote:
A check on S+B / hiro is worthless

We already have a DT check on me so its also worthless


What dt check on you?

And a dt check on either of us would come back as "not anti-town."

You could even rng which one of us to check so if we have a magical modconfirmed-not-in-the-game framer they wouldn't know who to check!

That's a pretty magical framer indeed, if he can "check" people.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
June 25 2012 19:34 GMT
#1898
On June 26 2012 03:52 deconduo wrote:
You guys -_-

Also now xsksc is the only one with a roleclaim that hasn't been in a previous TL mafia game.

In what game was Pinkie Pie?


strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 25 2012 19:37 GMT
#1899
Ummmmmmmm srsly?

It was in my little pony mafia.

I just used the TL search engine but restricted it to mafia subgroup.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
June 25 2012 19:40 GMT
#1900
I like a roleblock on xsksc. I currently don't know which one of Hyaach and xsksc is scum, but I don't buy the rolename thing. Aside from pinky pie, I can't find a game that has my own rolename (I can find Ezio as part of the blurb in PYP Interesting), I also can't find Professor Badass as a rolename (I know Ver claimed it at some point) or finally any Neutral Balrog Survivor. Aperture has The Balrog, Demon of Morgoth, Assassinating Survivor, but it's not the same.


Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu76
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
Livibee199
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD156
Mew2King59
C9.Mang03
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick960
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1396
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Replay Cast
1h 52m
OSC
14h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.