• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War225.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 06 2012 23:05 GMT
#317
Okay that's a fair point. Constant pestering is bad. I'll revise it: Don't give other people the benefit of the doubt if they have weird meta changes.


Furerkip, I want to hear what you think of me. I mean, I want to hear almost anything out of you at this point, but that's a good enough starting point, isn't it? We haven't seen you in 2 days, and you ended the day with your vote on... VE. Overall you were profoundly, deeply unhelpful.

Where you at?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 21:19 GMT
#356
Oh man, then shooting furerkip was a bad move on my part.

I'm the vigilante. I pushed for pandain's lynch after he claimed because I knew he wasn't. I didn't claim because of the potential RB. I shot furerkip.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 21:28 GMT
#362
On June 08 2012 06:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't suppose you breadcrumbed that shit did you? Just to set my mind at ease...


Well, I didn't breadcrumb the shot. I figured I'd just say it during this phase when you can talk and people can't change their night actions.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 21:31 GMT
#363
Here's my role crumb:

On June 05 2012 08:11 Blazinghand wrote:
There's no need to get all moody about it. The point is, there are mechanics in this game to confuse cops other than miller.

get all [b][/b]moody about it


Moody = Mad Eye Moody from the Harry Potter series, whose catch phrase was "constant vigilance" = vigilante
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 21:59 GMT
#371
I don't like that we haven't heard from Hyaach in a day, and before that he's barely posted at all. He hasn't made any cases, except to say he's null on VE. He makes a vague case on pand:
On June 06 2012 22:45 Hyaach wrote:
Late to the party but did no one thought that Pand was fishing for information when he asked Masons to claim?
He could very likely be a SK as well but either way his scum.


The rest of it is bad excuses and unhelpful justification for his actions:

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 07 2012 06:47 Hyaach wrote:
Shouldn't you see how the lynch works out before you decide to pressure someone base? you FoS on someone other and random vote on me makes me think you wanna fish for information rather than pressure me given the number of lurkers at the time when you vote me ?

On June 07 2012 06:57 Hyaach wrote:
Its called time zone difference.

So I cannot not vote because I was not around when the case was pushed? I actually thought him to be a serial killer rather than most who thinks his mafia.
The flip do matters i tell you. You are saying like you know his scum/town before lynch. Time of vote matter but I agree its not applicable in my case because I was just not around when the case was pushed through.

On June 07 2012 07:00 Hyaach wrote:
I urge town to double read the case against me. It is just because I did not respond to a very shady vote on day one.

On June 07 2012 07:10 Hyaach wrote:
Not that good of a lynch but I believe it was still the best lynch last night.
Mainly because claiming vig on day one is the safest blue.
I believe Pandain was playing with the fact that townies are rather reluctant to lynch blues but burnt his finger doing so.



Along with the vaguest of pressures on Furerkip.

Hyaach is a guy who has failed to make any sort of case or contribute in any major way since the start of the game. He's no Furerkip in terms of inactivity, but I don't like it, and I don't like him.




I was thinking G_403 was scummy, but really he hasn't been interacting much with anyone but MrZ. This caught my eye though, near the end of D1:

On June 07 2012 03:02 ghost_403 wrote:
B) I don't like how this Pandain lynch is going along. I don't believe his claim, but I'm not convinced he's scum. He could simply be an idiot townie trying to draw mafia shots toward himself for whatever reason. I'm not comfortable lynching him today.


I'm actually not sure what I think about this. What we have here is G_403 basically calling exactly what's going to happen to pandain. He either had a great read or was scum. I guess my question is, G_403, where was the attempt to convince us that this was the case? You can't just plop your vote down on MrZ and bail and hope we all just follow you.




I don't like Katina's play this game. I mean, obviously I don't like the play that targets me, but there's some really suspect stuff imo. A lot of leaps in logic and mis-characterizations. I'm really unfamiliar with Katina's meta but check it:

On June 07 2012 07:16 Katina wrote:
He comes out of nowhere with this post because he knows that people love to kill him and/or check him night 1. This is an attempt to divert suspicion from him and to ignore any evidence suggesting otherwise because he made it known early on.


This is just wrong. VE gets a ton of suspicion since we know we can't check him...


On June 07 2012 07:16 Katina wrote:
VE is over emphasizing his Millerness. It reminds me of Bill Murray in jubjub where he got checked before the mafia converted him, and he just kept emphasizing that he was innocent cause he got checked.

VE has been posting a lot and never mentioned his millerness after that initial claim and some questions.


On June 07 2012 07:16 Katina wrote:
Also we should kill blazinghand.

._.


How much of this is just false? How much of it is misleading? Answer: yes. yes it is.




Hope to see tomorrow <3 where I will be pressuring these 3 if I'm alive.

No posts on furerkip because he's scum and will die like scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 22:00 GMT
#372
especially hyaach. ugh.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 22:02 GMT
#374
._. I was RBed

Well I look like shit now don't I
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 22:05 GMT
#375
So my theory is that either A) mafia has an RB which they used on me, and then either their target or their shooter got JKed, or B) I got JKed, blocking my shot and the mafia shot that was on me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 22:06 GMT
#376
OH, or, alternatively, someone JKed Furerkip, who was both the mafia shooter and my target, stopping both shots.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 22:07 GMT
#377
Whatever. Ok so we all know Furerkip needs to die. Do I need to reiterate why?

##vote: Furerkip
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 23:48 GMT
#382
On June 08 2012 08:46 zelblade wrote:
Does rb stop mafia's night kill?

Since bh didn't get a rb notification (I am assuming this since he was speculating on a town jk), We either have a medic who doesn't know what he is doing, an offensive jail from a jk which might have led to the no kill (assuming hats how it works) or bh is lying about his claim. I don't think that the claim is fake, nor do I think that we have a dumb medic, so

##vote:furekip

Either way bh do you have your bullet or is it gone?


I got an rb notification, which is the same as I would have gotten if it were a jk.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 07 2012 23:55 GMT
#384
Oh yeah that's true! I was definitely either RBed or Jailed, then.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 00:07 GMT
#386
Assuming he deigns to grace us with his presence.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 00:46 GMT
#387
Didn't notice this before:

On June 08 2012 08:46 zelblade wrote:
Either way bh do you have your bullet or is it gone?


I don't have my bullet any more. It's gone.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:14 GMT
#393
Yes clearly my sinister scum plan was to fakeclaim vigi then lie about whether or not I can shoot on the next night
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:17 GMT
#396
On June 08 2012 10:16 MrZentor wrote:
Does anybody else find it suspicious that BOTH the mafia's shot and the supposed vigilante's shot got blocked?


It would be just as suspicious if there was only one flip with the daypost of furerkip.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:19 GMT
#399
On June 08 2012 10:18 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 10:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Yes clearly my sinister scum plan was to fakeclaim vigi then lie about whether or not I can shoot on the next night

It's a good way to derail the thread and switch the focus from scumhunting though. You never asked the host though. If I read correctly zelblade was the one that did.


I didn't ask the host because I already knew. I responded to zelblade's question, then zelblade asked the host. If you read correctly you'd know this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:23 GMT
#402
So Katina your only thought on Furerkip is

On June 08 2012 10:00 Katina wrote:
From the contents in furerkip's filter I don't think we should lynch him today. I would like to see more from furer before we decide to make him a lynch candidate.


Even though he hasn't spoken in days?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:25 GMT
#405
On June 08 2012 10:23 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 10:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 08 2012 10:16 MrZentor wrote:
Does anybody else find it suspicious that BOTH the mafia's shot and the supposed vigilante's shot got blocked?


It would be just as suspicious if there was only one flip with the daypost of furerkip.


Yes, it would be. What's your point?


Your implication is that I'm the scum guy who sent in the kill, right, and I got blocked, and if not, I, scum, would have shot furerkip?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2012 01:30 GMT
#407
On June 08 2012 10:24 Katina wrote:
Which is why I would like to see more from him. As with the Pandain lynch. I'm not completely comfortable with furer's lynch and would rather see you or VE lynched instead.


I'd like to see more from furerkip too. And until I do, I won't unvote him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28115
Calm 6378
Bisu 1978
Jaedong 1386
Larva 667
BeSt 492
Soma 440
Light 434
Stork 365
Snow 297
[ Show more ]
Rush 286
ZerO 235
Free 142
Barracks 132
Zeus 111
Mind 102
910 94
Killer 40
Trap 38
Hyun 35
Shinee 34
Terrorterran 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 24
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 18
Sexy 11
soO 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9893
XaKoH 373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes540
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko893
B2W.Neo643
FrodaN620
mouzStarbuck259
Beastyqt249
DeMusliM194
Hui .174
Livibee174
RotterdaM137
Trikslyr92
C9.Mang082
KnowMe77
QueenE71
Mew2King48
BRAT_OK 34
edward22
ZerO(Twitch)21
MindelVK13
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2746
• TFBlade577
Other Games
• Shiphtur800
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.