• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 06:19 GMT
#1645
If the case is that good, then i'm sure it will convince me. you have nothing to fear
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 06:25 GMT
#1648
On May 31 2012 15:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
No need to be snide BH, I already know I'm lynched. I just want town to win after I am.


I'm not being snide. There's like 12 hours left in the day right? easily plenty of time to convince people. I'm open minded <3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 07:00 GMT
#1662
sup wiggle dawg. gonna move that vote or sticking to G32?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 08:02 GMT
#1671
that means to lynch VE we'd need everyone who's voted so far today to vote for VE, including VE.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 08:07 GMT
#1674
On May 31 2012 15:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
And there you have it - the resident lurker places his vote, surely to vanish into the night. My fate is sealed. With a kiss.

A case is coming, it's dominant. Probulous I asked you to check out Storm earlier, if you've done that the case will be much easier to read...I'll reference it a lot. In short, Kita's town play is easily identifiable, as I'll show, and his play this game is not his town play, as I'll also show.


On May 31 2012 15:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
K MZ, thx for the input. I'm paranoid about stupid cryptogram breadcrumbs, so I was a little more ambiguous.

Anyway, I'm not arguing about the breadcrumb. You guys find it inadequate, that's fine...I generally don't even bother.

I'll be making my case against Kita, so while you're busy trying (and succeeding) to get me lynched MZ, I'll be trying to find scum. So good luck with your little crusade there buddy.


Where's the case
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 10:40 GMT
#1692
And if VE claims a consequtive RB, or that he was beaten by a medic or something?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 11:01 GMT
#1696
On May 31 2012 19:49 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 19:44 supersoft wrote:
watchers on VE

Scum team selects him to put that shot forth.

Yeah honestly if Wiggles flips town VE shooting him proves nothing. We need VE to shoot someone and have that person flip scum to confirm his role.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 11:45 GMT
#1699
If a bunch of people don't vote, will the majority be determined by a majority of voters, or majority of players?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 22:55 GMT
#1945
NO NO NINJA VOTE GAMBIT, BAD BOY, BAD BAD BOY

##VOTE GAMBIT32
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 22:55 GMT
#1949
##UNVOTE
##VOTE GAMBITX32

LYNCH HIM

LYNCH HIM NOW BEFORE HE GETS AWAY

HURRY
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 22:56 GMT
#1950
guys. I swear to god. lynch gambitx32 he's tryihng to hussle us don't let him do it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 22:56 GMT
#1957
On June 01 2012 07:56 GambitX32 wrote:
Sorry, guys. I've been traveling for work the past couple days across the nation. I didn't expect not having internet at the hotel yesterday and I just got checked in to the next hotel. I realize I don't have time to catch up on 40+ pages before the vote so I have to place a vote on who I remember as having the worst/most suspicious posts from the other day -- Zealos. I see a lot of people are voting for VE and the last time I was current on the thread he didn't seem scummy. I understand if you are angry at me, and no apology makes up for my absence; but I will catch up asap since I'll be at this location for the next two weeks and have the weekend off this week.


NO. NO YOU DIE. YOU DIE NOW.
Everyone vot ehim. do it now. do it. hurry
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 22:57 GMT
#1959
guys, hurry the dicks up and vote G32
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 23:01 GMT
#1972
g32 i swear by all that is holy i will lynch you tomorrow no matter what it takes.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 31 2012 23:58 GMT
#2016
Look at me? Lol you should be thanking me for trying to avert a mislynch. G32 should be #1 scum on everyone's list.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:01 GMT
#2021
Yeah well I never should have been distracted by your insipid claims of oh g32 gives no info. Tomortow we lynchhim. End of story
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:02 GMT
#2024
On June 01 2012 09:01 EchelonTee wrote:
I would say yall are idiots, BH tried to avert no lynch, but it's true BH. You said "I think VE is scum- Vote". Why did you just want to change it last minute? You didn't even say "Dude VE isn't scum, lets kill G32". It was just "let's kill G32 even though it will be impossible". ??


I also thought hed be modkilled tbh. Dude just look at g32 hes scummy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:04 GMT
#2025
[QUOTE]On June 01 2012 09:02 Mattchew wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 01 2012 08:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Look at me? Lol you should be thanking me for trying to avert a mislynch. G32 should be #1 scum on everyone's list.[/QUOTE]
Trying to avert a mislynch would have been you in the thread for hours before the lynch talking to people about not mislynching VE. Instead you just tried to last minute unvote[/QUOTEe

I didnt know VE is town but when it was 100% clear g32 was scum i fwlt the nees to vote him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:05 GMT
#2028
How the dicks are there ppl attacking me and not g32. Wtf
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:09 GMT
#2033
Dude i didnt thinl VE was town stop putting words on my mouth. But G32 CLAIMED scum tp the tgread. I havent been posting much because im at work and doing thiw cia phone
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9504
Happy330
Sick166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.