• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9004 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 11:32 GMT
#778
On May 29 2012 20:32 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 20:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 29 2012 20:05 Zealos wrote:
On May 29 2012 19:06 supersoft wrote:
does anyone disagree that zealos needs to be vigged?

I explained that I didn't have the time to post yesterday, so vigging me will be killing a townie. Any reason you're so keen to do that?


Good point! It's actually literally impossible for a mafia player to do that, and by saying "I was busy for 48 hours" you're doing something that only a town player could do! That really DOES excuse your D1 play :D

Furthermore, your VT claim TOTALLY makes sense, was 100% useful to town, and definitely won't help scum target the blues.

As a final note, when people make weird claims like that, post nothing for 48 hours, then make non-reasons to defend themselves not posting any reads or pressure D1, that's unbelievably helpful, and really is how all TL townies should play. You are not suspicious at all.

Maybe I should just stick to making a load of sarcastic, augmentative, or just pointless posts to fill up my filter


Honestly, as long as you start posting anything at all I'd be down.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 19:15 GMT
#851
On May 29 2012 23:31 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 20:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 29 2012 20:05 Zealos wrote:
On May 29 2012 19:06 supersoft wrote:
does anyone disagree that zealos needs to be vigged?

I explained that I didn't have the time to post yesterday, so vigging me will be killing a townie. Any reason you're so keen to do that?


Good point! It's actually literally impossible for a mafia player to do that, and by saying "I was busy for 48 hours" you're doing something that only a town player could do! That really DOES excuse your D1 play :D

Furthermore, your VT claim TOTALLY makes sense, was 100% useful to town, and definitely won't help scum target the blues.

As a final note, when people make weird claims like that, post nothing for 48 hours, then make non-reasons to defend themselves not posting any reads or pressure D1, that's unbelievably helpful, and really is how all TL townies should play. You are not suspicious at all.

Look, BH - I understand that you were offended, and I shouldn't have said what I said. I apologized to you twice, and tried to explain what I meant/should have said. Can we move on now? Posts like the one I quoted and the one before it in your filter aren't helping the town atmosphere.

Let's also clear something up so we can move on. Are you satisfied with how I responded to your pressure on my aborted pardoner campaign or do you still want me to explain myself?

@stofu:
Your long reads post reminds me a lot of what I would have posted in my first scum games. I ended up subconsciously being very noncommittal that game, even though I didn't mean to. So how about you commit to something - who is your number 1 scum read? If you were a compulsive vigilante (had to shoot someone tonight) who would you shoot? (those don't have to be the same person.)


??? My post wasn't directed at you. You've quoted a post of me talking to zealos. The fact that I think zealos' D1 play has been sub-par has nothing to do with you. It's not all about you bro doosk.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 19:19 GMT
#854
It's not all about you bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 19:33 GMT
#857
I think his overuse of [bold] and [color] is obnoxious. I also think his attempt to discredit Wiggles when he didn't do anything D1 is scummy. His response to Wiggles' reply is horrible as well. His excuse for not defending Sin was that he didn't read the thread D1, which... well, it doesn't make sense.

What are your thoughts.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 19:45 GMT
#862
On May 30 2012 04:42 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 04:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Catching up right now.

If anyone needs anything specific let me know, but it'll be a couple hours at the least before I can respond.


no need. I already managed to make sure everyone knows I'm the most important guy in this game and more so, I am mod confirmed town!
Just do as I say :3


Don't listen to toad's lies! It's the middle of N1, he isn't mod confirmed town, you can tell because he was totes serious in the quoted post. Check out this informational chart:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 19:49 GMT
#865
On May 30 2012 04:47 Toadesstern wrote:
make it "how confirmed town-toad says he is" and not "how confirmed town toad says he is".
Otherwise people might get you wrong


actually shouldn't it be "how toad says he is confirmed town"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 20:04 GMT
#874
On May 30 2012 04:57 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 04:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 30 2012 04:42 Toadesstern wrote:
On May 30 2012 04:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Catching up right now.

If anyone needs anything specific let me know, but it'll be a couple hours at the least before I can respond.


no need. I already managed to make sure everyone knows I'm the most important guy in this game and more so, I am mod confirmed town!
Just do as I say :3


Don't listen to toad's lies! It's the middle of N1, he isn't mod confirmed town, you can tell because he was totes serious in the quoted post. Check out this informational chart:

chart
I approve. You get 3 bonus points, BH.


My graphs might have some usefulness, or even magic powers, but mostly they're just cool + sexy ^^
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 20:07 GMT
#877
actually this is pretty stressful since I have to play on all three of my accounts: HB, BH, and WBG, all in the same game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:01 GMT
#964
what's a swallen ball
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:02 GMT
#969
I haven't received a PM. Maybe the host still hasn't sent it to me yet?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:13 GMT
#983
On May 30 2012 08:13 supersoft wrote:
i really hope you guys realize that my nightplay has different goals than my dayplay. -_-


my goal is help town whats your goal
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:16 GMT
#987
I don't understand what you are telling me, but if I receive a PM to an mason QT I will notify the thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:19 GMT
#991
but... I already notified the thread I didn't get a PM. should I do so again?

"guys I didn't get a PM"

or are you like backtracking the fact that you masoned me? wtf toad im so confused ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:21 GMT
#997
>.> but then why did he claim the one with me?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:22 GMT
#998
oh. you changed it right at the deadline, but that was too late? I see
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:23 GMT
#999
On May 30 2012 08:21 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
but... I already notified the thread I didn't get a PM. should I do so again?

"guys I didn't get a PM"

or are you like backtracking the fact that you masoned me? wtf toad im so confused ;_;

na I only wanted to make this clear because when you claimed you had no PM I thought you were my mason partner and the PM was only late.

And I don't want to have people yelling "but toad claimed to have masoned BH and now MZ claims the mason thingy!"


See I'm feeling kinda suspicious here and I don't really know what's going on. Cause a good 13 minutes before the deadline, you WERE in the thread....

On May 30 2012 07:47 Toadesstern wrote:
I can still change my target!


So you made your change then, but it didn't count?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:24 GMT
#1001
I'm not saying you're scum, I'm just saying you claimed you masoned me and had plenty of time to send that PM.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:25 GMT
#1004
On May 30 2012 08:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 08:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 30 2012 08:21 Toadesstern wrote:
On May 30 2012 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
but... I already notified the thread I didn't get a PM. should I do so again?

"guys I didn't get a PM"

or are you like backtracking the fact that you masoned me? wtf toad im so confused ;_;

na I only wanted to make this clear because when you claimed you had no PM I thought you were my mason partner and the PM was only late.

And I don't want to have people yelling "but toad claimed to have masoned BH and now MZ claims the mason thingy!"


See I'm feeling kinda suspicious here and I don't really know what's going on. Cause a good 13 minutes before the deadline, you WERE in the thread....

On May 30 2012 07:47 Toadesstern wrote:
I can still change my target!


So you made your change then, but it didn't count?

I really don't know what I am allowed to post from the pm I got


I suppose this will all get cleared up when MZ shows up in the thread. It doesn't matter for now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 29 2012 23:56 GMT
#1015
Mz you got a thing or what
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 30 2012 00:29 GMT
#1038
I've seen a lot of town players lynched due to scumslips. It's not too unreasonable to think that Mattchew may have been shot by a vigi rather than a scum player. IF you haven't read his filter, take 3 minutse and do so: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336250&user=129423

This is not the filter of a scum target.

I wouldn't lynch SnB based on this scumslip alone-- though it is scummy, particularly with his phrasing:

On May 30 2012 09:00 strongandbig wrote:
Could Mattchew have been a vig shot? MZ and Foru make way more sense as scum kills but Mattchew doesn't make any sense there.


This "could mattchew have been a vig shot?" is how a town player would think of it. This makes sense from a town perspective more than from a scum perspective.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3743
Soma 132
Rush 105
Mong 81
ToSsGirL 80
Killer 60
Horang2 0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7866
WinterStarcraft578
ceh9504
Happy265
Sick166
olofmeister132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.