• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9190 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 158 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 07 2012 23:17 GMT
#2701
On June 08 2012 08:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Ok MZ is confirmed town.
I am confirmed town.

Kill that Maju-dude because I say so.


For once I am not going to argue with you, because this time I agree with you papapanda next though.

##Vote: MazuGarjett
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 07 2012 23:18 GMT
#2702
wat
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 23:22 GMT
#2703
We are MYLO people so if anyone has any real analysis as to why Maju is not scum, we need to hear it.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 07 2012 23:24 GMT
#2704
also good to have you back with us, austin
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 23:25 GMT
#2705
Has anyone watched this show? As in, does anyone know the characters?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 23:26 GMT
#2706
Well Toad = mason => toad = town makes sense as well.
But yeah kita = blue => mz = town
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
June 07 2012 23:26 GMT
#2707
+ Show Spoiler +
god I keep thinking people are talking to me when you say Austin
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 23:26 GMT
#2708
On June 08 2012 08:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Well Toad = mason => toad = town makes sense as well.
But yeah kita = blue => mz = town

that was an answer to the tinfoil-hat guy
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 07 2012 23:29 GMT
#2709
Yes, mason = town too.

Not even I can come up with something to make Maju look good. Relatively early vote on Gambit over Kita on D3, but that's not really enough to make him look good.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 07 2012 23:30 GMT
#2710
No clue Prob. I'm guessing Zim is a baddie...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 23:35 GMT
#2711
On June 08 2012 08:30 marvellosity wrote:
No clue Prob. I'm guessing Zim is a baddie...

Yeah I guess so... We're considering to enforce a massclaim.
As mentioned we're at mylo so why not. Not the roles, just the name of your charectar starting with people I don't like and people I like claim last.

I can't see a drawback to that either.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 23:35 GMT
#2712
You played PYP as well marv, right? You know why I am suggesting it I guess. Thoughts?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 23:41 GMT
#2713
On June 08 2012 08:18 Kenpachi wrote:
wat


I know you don't like writing much but can you give us your thoughts on the final scum team. We are at our final lynch so if you aren't going to do it now, we have to assume you will never do it.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 07 2012 23:50 GMT
#2714
On June 08 2012 08:35 Toadesstern wrote:
You played PYP as well marv, right? You know why I am suggesting it I guess. Thoughts?


I was having a bit of a moment there, I needed that PYP reference ^^

I can't see any particular downsides unless i'm missing something blindingly obvious
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 07 2012 23:56 GMT
#2715
Is ET dead? I have him dead in my sheet but don't remember him being dead oO
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 07 2012 23:57 GMT
#2716
On June 08 2012 08:56 Toadesstern wrote:
Is ET dead? I have him dead in my sheet but don't remember him being dead oO


Pretty sure he's alive dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 07 2012 23:57 GMT
#2717
It won't work. Right now I want to hear from Maju. The silence is deafening from most of this thread.

Wiggles, you just got check so please show some initiative. There is still a chance you're the godfather or were framed. Contributing absolutely dick, is not good enough.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
June 08 2012 00:01 GMT
#2718
yeah screw claim thing
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
June 08 2012 00:02 GMT
#2719
On June 08 2012 08:57 Probulous wrote:
It won't work. Right now I want to hear from Maju. The silence is deafening from most of this thread.

Wiggles, you just got check so please show some initiative. There is still a chance you're the godfather or were framed. Contributing absolutely dick, is not good enough.

What would you like to hear?

I've responded to the cases I've seen. If there's one I missed and you want answered just quote it and I'll respond.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 08 2012 00:14 GMT
#2720
On June 08 2012 09:02 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 08:57 Probulous wrote:
It won't work. Right now I want to hear from Maju. The silence is deafening from most of this thread.

Wiggles, you just got check so please show some initiative. There is still a chance you're the godfather or were framed. Contributing absolutely dick, is not good enough.

What would you like to hear?

I've responded to the cases I've seen. If there's one I missed and you want answered just quote it and I'll respond.


Who is scum and why?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason69
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 892
Shuttle 674
Zeus 85
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 24
Bishop 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2230
420jenkins658
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
fl0m4896
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3213
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
FrodaN887
KnowMe212
Livibee168
Pyrionflax154
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• 3DClanTV 56
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1783
Other Games
• imaqtpie723
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 8m
Patches Events
20h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.