• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7630 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 158 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 01:51 GMT
#2741
6. Hyaach
7. marvellosity
10. austinmcc
12. MajuGarzett
14. Toadesstern
18. papapanda
22. Mr. Wiggles
26. EchelonTee
29. Meapak_Ziphh
30. Kenpachi


k i know im Vanilla town and im inclined to believe meapak and toad are town this game but toad is really good so at best he is a nulltell to me regardless of the shit that went on i nthe thread.

we are down to

4 veterans. myself meapak wiggles and toad.

wiggles is godfather

his followers?
papapanda majugarzett and ______

This is all guessing based on what i got from skimming over a few pages
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 01:52 GMT
#2742
wiggles is godfather

##vote Mr. Wiggles
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 01:53 GMT
#2743
^ this i know for a fact now. lets kill him
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 08 2012 01:53 GMT
#2744
I guess that was expected

Since you have no idea about Maju, can you read his filter give us your thoughts?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 01:55 GMT
#2745
pretty scummy
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 01:56 GMT
#2746
no actually, nulltell i dont get it
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 08 2012 02:01 GMT
#2747
On June 04 2012 10:38 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 15:13 MajuGarzett wrote:
##Vote:VisceraEyes

MZ's case contained some valid points and that breadcrumb makes absolutely no sense. A lynch of VE would also be much more informative than the lynch of gambit or zealos. Lynches on Kita and Hyaach are to me less well substantiated as well as unlikely to materialise.


Maju what is this? You hardly mentioned VE before this post and then suddenly he gets your vote? You don't even wholeheartedly agree with MZ's case rather it just has some valid points? You also give youself a nice excuse not to vote for either Zealos or Gambit. As far as a I can tell from your filter you thought VE was scum because MZ said so and you didn't understand why VE breadcrumbed the way he did. Then comes this post

Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 15:41 MajuGarzett wrote:
On May 31 2012 15:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
No one is SUPPOSED to glean that I'm a vigilante from it...crumbs are for determining targets posthumously....not for proving claims Maju.

On May 31 2012 15:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 31 2012 15:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you want to know about it? MZ knew exactly which post I was talking about. If he's town, and if I died overnight, I'm pretty sure he'd have said something about that very post considering how hot to trot I was about Zealos N1. It's not supposed to make sense to everyone Maju, it's only supposed to be picked up by very observant and by people knowing what they're looking for. That's what a breadcrumb is.

No I wouldn't have said anything about zealos because it wasn't a breadcrumb. A breadcrumb is where you spell out who you're hitting or the name of your role using the first letters of each post or name your role in a certain manner or something clever like that (that's a tip kids write it down). That way there's no ambiguity when you say "hey guys I'm an ___ and I breadcrumbed here." What you did was post a little symbol which means nothing, allowing you to tell us how to interpret it however you need. I only knew which post you were gonna reference because with the amount of time I've spent reading your filter I knew there wasn't anything remotely close to a real breadcrumb.


I and apparently MZ would disagree.

I have to sleep now so perhaps you'll be able to prove your innocence by morning.


Which you never follow up on. In fact you don't even post before VE flips. You had no real reason to vote for VE whilst there was plenty said about Zealos or Gambit but you conveniently found a way to slip your vote in without making a stand. You don't even call VE mafia, rather his flip would provide more information? Well what information did you glean that you wouldn't have gleaned from an actual mafia flip of Zealos or Gambit?

I know some people have looked at Maju but the rest take a look and let me know what you think.


On June 08 2012 09:23 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 09:20 MajuGarzett wrote:
On June 08 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
On June 08 2012 09:02 MajuGarzett wrote:
On June 08 2012 08:57 Probulous wrote:
It won't work. Right now I want to hear from Maju. The silence is deafening from most of this thread.

Wiggles, you just got check so please show some initiative. There is still a chance you're the godfather or were framed. Contributing absolutely dick, is not good enough.

What would you like to hear?

I've responded to the cases I've seen. If there's one I missed and you want answered just quote it and I'll respond.


Who is scum and why?

I've already given my thoughts on that. They're not much different except for that manason flipped town.


OKL, yeah this guy is scum. The only "cases" he has pushed are two weak ones on Hassy and Papapanda. He dropped the Hassy case after I pointed out the green check and he has not pushed his papapanda read at all. He hasn't added to it, he hasn't brought it up, he hasn't even asked people about it. He clearly doesn't want to be associated with it.

Let's get this over with.


My thoughts
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:02 GMT
#2748
hyaach might be mafia based on voting patterns
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 08 2012 02:04 GMT
#2749
he's mason

...he's mason

if maju flips traitor I will be so sad and sad
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:05 GMT
#2750
whos mason

i also know someone claimed dt
who was it
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 08 2012 02:08 GMT
#2751
Toad is mason. Both MZ and Prob have confirmed they were masoned by Toad.

Prob claimed DT. Checks in order: Toad, Kita, Hassy, Wiggles
Fe fi fo fum.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:10 GMT
#2752
awesome. Wiggles is definitely godfather. he has been pseudo useful. completely useless and invisible the entire game.
Thats how i see it. papapanda is likely scum and you guys say maju is so i guess ill agree there. the 3rd scum might be Hyaach.

am i scum? no
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:11 GMT
#2753
we probably wont lose if we lynch in this order:

Maju/Wiggles -> Maju/Wiggles -> papapanda -> hyaach or anyone we suspect later on
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:12 GMT
#2754
im more inclined to believe Wiggles is mafia over maju through metagaming but w/e you guys want
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 08 2012 02:12 GMT
#2755
On June 08 2012 11:10 Kenpachi wrote:
awesome. Wiggles is definitely godfather. he has been pseudo useful. completely useless and invisible the entire game.
Thats how i see it. papapanda is likely scum and you guys say maju is so i guess ill agree there. the 3rd scum might be Hyaach.

am i scum? no


Well that lines perfecly with my reads so how about we ignore Wiggles for now because I won't be lynching him today. If you have no reason to believe Maju is town than we lynch him right?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 08 2012 02:13 GMT
#2756
i have more reasons to believe wiggles is mafia as i have a nulltell on maju
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 08 2012 04:18 GMT
#2757
Not to sound like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat as well but I actually like the "wiggles is gf" theory.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 08 2012 05:17 GMT
#2758
I went fishing today, so I've been busy for the last 16 hours, and I'm really tired so I'm not going to make a big post right now since I'm going straight to bed. I'm glad we're lynching Maju today, I already posted the reasons I think he's scum in the thread.

##Vote: Maju

If anyone wants me to answer anything for tomorrow, just ask.

On June 08 2012 10:56 Kenpachi wrote:
no actually, nulltell i dont get it

It's Day 5, and the best you can say is that you're null? What do you not get?

On June 08 2012 10:42 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote: majuGarzett

On June 08 2012 10:43 Kenpachi wrote:
so id like an explanation on Maju who is this guy and why is he mafia

wat?
you gotta dance
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
June 08 2012 10:10 GMT
#2759
On June 08 2012 13:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Not to sound like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat as well but I actually like the "wiggles is gf" theory.



Guess my alien conspiracy theory was wrong.
But I don't see Wiggles as gf right now but Maju's flip will tell us. He pushed Maju before Manason and now is pushing Maju again.
Thailand is my new obsession
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 08 2012 10:15 GMT
#2760
On June 08 2012 19:10 Hyaach wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 13:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Not to sound like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat as well but I actually like the "wiggles is gf" theory.



Guess my alien conspiracy theory was wrong.
But I don't see Wiggles as gf right now but Maju's flip will tell us. He pushed Maju before Manason and now is pushing Maju again.

what mindset is this? "Maju's flip will tell us"? If maju flips town, we lost. Which would be true if you were pro-town.

Are u implying "maju flips scum, so Wiggles = town?" -.-
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20m
Patches Events
5h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 20m
OSC
13h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.