• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 79 Next
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 12:24 GMT
#141
Was about time. Watch out scum, because I will survive till the last day because I don't contribute much even though I am town sigh
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
May 02 2012 14:20 GMT
#142
Can I request a deadline change to 16:00 PDT?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 14:31 GMT
#143
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 02 2012 14:37 GMT
#144
On May 02 2012 23:20 johnnywup wrote:
Can I request a deadline change to 16:00 PDT?

That'd be the same deadline as we have now? 21:00 GMT (+00:00)?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
May 02 2012 14:40 GMT
#145
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 15:06:38
May 02 2012 14:56 GMT
#146
On May 02 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p


Dude CK2 is an utter time destroyer. I'll be like "oh hey ok I'm just gonna quickly take over this county before I grab lunch" and suddenly the sun is setting and I'm the King of Ireland. Unfortunately my steam is having some sort of horrible issue right now since there's an update and it's not downloading it. I think I may need to do this from home, which will be in a few hours.

I'm comfortable with any deadline, as long as it works with you guys and isn't between 0200 and 0700 PST.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
May 02 2012 19:19 GMT
#147
On May 02 2012 23:37 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:20 johnnywup wrote:
Can I request a deadline change to 16:00 PDT?

That'd be the same deadline as we have now? 21:00 GMT (+00:00)?

that's 14:00 PDT I believe
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 19:31 GMT
#148
On May 03 2012 04:19 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:37 Kurumi wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:20 johnnywup wrote:
Can I request a deadline change to 16:00 PDT?

That'd be the same deadline as we have now? 21:00 GMT (+00:00)?

that's 14:00 PDT I believe


I find both 21:00 GMT (+00:00) ( the current deadline) and 23:00 GMT (+00:00) (JW's proposed deadline) to be acceptable.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 02 2012 19:34 GMT
#149
I'm going to vote for a policy lynch immediately after the deadline, so I don't really care.+ Show Spoiler +
But either are good.


Also, I never actually /in'd for this game, so

/in

Everyone, glhf.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 02 2012 19:35 GMT
#150
16:00 PDT is 01:00 in Europe, which is a little too late for your hosts
Bartundar
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
May 02 2012 19:37 GMT
#151
On May 02 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p



I recommended it to him. Such a baller game.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
May 02 2012 19:38 GMT
#152
Okay, 2 is fine then. Alright then.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 19:43 GMT
#153
On May 03 2012 04:37 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p



I recommended it to him. Such a baller game.


A thousand curses upon you for recommending it to me! All my free time is dead! Dead I say!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
May 02 2012 20:02 GMT
#154
CK2?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 02 2012 20:05 GMT
#155
Got curious as well so I googled it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_Kings_II
Bartundar
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#156
I just noticed I was supposed to send role PMs a hour ago.
Playing CK2 is time consuming. Role PMs going out now. Game starts in half of a hour.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 21:13 GMT
#157
Seems like I am town again.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 02 2012 21:40 GMT
#158
Day 1

That's how it works.


ENTERING arena-sawmill

This is it. The last fight between BLU and RED. It is currently 1:1 in favour of banana. Who will take the ultimate prize, 10 kilograms of pure Australium? Will it be the good and honest BLU team, or the deceitful and mystery RED team?
ALL OF YOU NEED TO PROVE YOUR WORTH. BE CREDIT TO TEAM. SMASH ENEMY BABY TEAM. NEVER LET TEAMMATES DOWN.
REMEMBER. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WILL TO HELP YOUR TEAM.
YOU CAN NOT WIN ALONE.


Gates will open in...
5
4
3
2
1

LET THE WAR BEGIN!

It is now officially Day 1 of Mafia LIV. Please vote in separate thread I am just going to create. I will extend the day and shorten the next night by one hour. Good luck and have fun.
Nobody died yet.
But don't worry.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 21:41:21
May 02 2012 21:40 GMT
#159
tried going for the 9th page
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 21:41:11
May 02 2012 21:41 GMT
#160
tried to go for 9th page
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Yoon 56
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
NotJumperer 30
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2698
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1132
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes321
DeMusliM231
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
dupreeh99
QueenE77
Mew2King57
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.