• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:27
CEST 19:27
KST 02:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8666 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 05:36 GMT
#894
EBWOP: It's just making me look sexier
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 05:37 GMT
#896
<3 KP
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 19:24 GMT
#932
On May 07 2012 23:35 Nova_Terra wrote:
Finished my exam, will sleep for a while then try to be useful :D


This sort of summarizes our general Nova_Terra problem. it's the end of D2, we're 120 hours into the game, and this is the best he can do. He's clearly scum just trying to stall and look noobie to avoid getting lynched. I'm not moving my vote off him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 19:32 GMT
#936
On May 08 2012 04:29 SomethingAwesome wrote:
BH, eat your hat if NT is town?

-Mattchew


An often-raised question is "what happens to the supposedly eaten hats of Blazinghand?" Well I will have you know that I do indeed eat hats when I am wrong. However, I have never been wrong in a hat-eating scenario. For context, I typically push someone who is obvious scum then make a statement like this:

"If N_T flips town I will literally eat my hat.
[image loading]"

This represents the maximum possible sureness I can present-- hat-eatingly sure. I am not QUITE that sure on N_T. I'd be willing to threaten eating a smaller vestment, such as a glove or sock, but eating a hat is hard work. So, I will not at this moment threaten hat-eating.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 20:11 GMT
#954
Day ends in 50 minutes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 20:14 GMT
#957
...I'm not lying... it's 1400 PST
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 20:14 GMT
#958
why would I even lie about that >.>
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 07 2012 21:02 GMT
#976
On May 08 2012 06:00 papapanda wrote:
Also, highly dislike Eiii's last vote switch(not cause it is on layabout!:p).
If blubb is scum, I think he is worth looking into, jumping boat last second.


Bad logic. If blubb was scum, his scummate wouldn't do a last-minute voteswitch that doesn't save him-- he'd stay on the wagon.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 05:02 GMT
#1006
I wish I had another bullet. Since I'm probably dead come daybreak I'm gonna do some analysis and post some cases before then.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 05:02 GMT
#1007
I agree with Sin and Paq on vig targets.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 20:31 GMT
#1027
NT has still made no major cases and never followed up on this promise:
On May 07 2012 23:35 Nova_Terra wrote:
Finished my exam, will sleep for a while then try to be useful :D


His chief defense for his actions is:
On May 07 2012 14:33 Nova_Terra wrote:
No, as scum I would try my hardest to never get into this situation


This is entirely unacceptable. Scummy. N_T needs to die or get shot.

Ghost_403 is also suspicious IMO for all the reasons he was suspicious during D2.

I think Sinensis hasn't been posting a huge amount, but most of what I've read is stuff I agree with. I wouldn't lynch him yet.




I find FroggyNoddy's responses to my interactions with Katina and Grush D1 to be odd. Check it.

After I pressure Katina:
On May 03 2012 09:23 froggynoddy wrote:
Hah I missed Day 1 Blazinghand play ^_^.

Seriously though, I doubt blubb's colour mishap is indicative of alignment. For the same reason a townie knows he is blue, I'd assume the same can be said if he were red. Its just indicative of not reading the blurb properly, as either town or scum.

I don't like Katina though, attacking someone like BH who we all know plays ridiculously aggressive day 1, with little to know evidence, when BH is at least trying to reason out his suspicions.

##FOS Katina


After I pressure Grush:
On May 04 2012 06:37 froggynoddy wrote:
This thread is mental... BH I agree with your vote on grush, tell me would you rather a Grush or Katina day 1 lynch? what do you think of everyone having a go at Palmar? It seems really odd to me. He has not been posting content, but neither ha he been causing as much chaos as about a half dozen people here. Wouldn't it be nice for scum to get town to lynch Palmar... (assuming he himself is not scum of course)

On May 04 2012 06:38 froggynoddy wrote:
EBWOP: ##Vote Grush


If you take a look at the case he makes on Katina, it's actually stronger than the one he makes on Grush, yet oddly he only FoSes Katina while he actually votes Grush. Katina, as we know, flipped scum. He proceeded to push KP D1, then D2 blatantly sheeped the BD lynch only because
On May 07 2012 23:33 froggynoddy wrote:
2. Though I am not 100% convinced about people's (laya and mem) defence of Kenpachi, It doesn't seem likely I am gonna convince anyone so I will try and find other people I think are most likely to be scum.


This is a pretty weak attack. Froggynoddy hasn't been posting much or doing a lot of pushing of cases on his own, or pressuring other players. Maybe he's just a weak-willed townie. Maybe he's scum. I'd keep an eye on him going into D3.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 20:32 GMT
#1028
On May 09 2012 05:26 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 05:22 Eiii wrote:
imo player's should be allowed to say in-thread if they're requesting a replacement. Either they request it and it happens or they request it and it doesn't happen and they keep lurking along/get modkilled or the whole inactivity thing is a bluff.

Having replacements that people can take in non-emergency conditions in general is just dumb -_- I guess there's nothing stopping people from just pretending they've had an emergency, but it really fucks with the game when a whole new person comes in and takes over someone's role.

also nightpost plz

It's day post You maggot


My theory is that the average mafia player just randomly selects the phrase "day post" or "night post" in place of the correct one and has a 50% chance of using either regardless of which one should be used.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 20:43 GMT
#1029
Paqman is an asset to the town and has been aggressively pushing his reads, pressuring potential scum, and promoting discussion. I also like Mementoss.

Layabout is scum.

Eii's argument with Layabout seems fake. It's also literally the only thing he's done all game.

l10f has been posting very little, but is doing a lot with his posts. No read here, just an observation.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:04 GMT
#1032
This is good news! We didn't lose any power roles, and there are only 2 mafia remaining. I'm thinking Layabout and N_T for the remaining 2 scum. Sorry for being wrong about you Ghost_403.

##vote: Nova_Terra

Let's get it right this time guys
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:11 GMT
#1034
As a side note, we're now at 10-2, so scum has 1 KP.

Assuming no blocks or vigis, we can mislynch 3 times before being at MYLO.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:27 GMT
#1038
On May 09 2012 06:23 papapanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 06:04 Blazinghand wrote:
This is good news! We didn't lose any power roles, and there are only 2 mafia remaining. I'm thinking Layabout and N_T for the remaining 2 scum. Sorry for being wrong about you Ghost_403.

##vote: Nova_Terra

Let's get it right this time guys


Interesting to note that all players that have died have been non-power roles.


Yeah, I'm thinking that the remaining 2 mafia players are either both power role mafia or there simply are no power role mafia. It also seems that the town has a pretty small number of power roles, or mafia has been profoundly unlucky in shooting them. I'm unsurprised that our lynches have all been VTs, just because a power role guy who was gonna get lynched would claim. I imagine any power role town player would remain active enough to not get modkilled just cause it's fun to use powers at night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:29 GMT
#1039
Oh papapanda while you're here what do you think about marv
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:33 GMT
#1043
On May 09 2012 06:32 Nova_Terra wrote:
I'll post some analysis after classes tomorrow, but i do want to note how i had an accurate read on kenpachi and left my vote on him. there was no reason at that point in time to bus kenpachi, had i been scum.


Oh, another promise of some analysis in the distance future by N_T. I'm so moved.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:33 GMT
#1046
On May 09 2012 06:33 grush57 wrote:
Whats with the modkills over night?

On May 09 2012 06:01 Kurumi wrote:
I will think about all modkills from this game in the postgame. Leave this alone please.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 08 2012 21:34 GMT
#1047
On May 09 2012 06:33 PaqMan wrote:
I just got home. I'll look more into NT but I really want people to read the case against layabout and tell me what they think of him.


Fair enough. I'll look into the case against layabout. Having read it once, I think he's scum, but I'll form a more coherent opinion and post it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25765
Calm 4884
Light 172
Barracks 105
Free 100
910 98
Zeus 82
Mind 79
Trap 43
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 23
Sexy 15
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5692
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1567
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN685
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .165
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr84
QueenE71
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2557
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie260
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.