• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9050 users

TL Mafia LIV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 24 2012 12:25 GMT
#38
/in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 24 2012 12:28 GMT
#40
On April 24 2012 21:26 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 21:25 Blazinghand wrote:
/in

I will be requesting a ban for LIII. So I wouldn't /in if I were you.


I'm under the impression that this game is open to anyone, as opposed to following the banlist:

On April 22 2012 03:20 Kurumi wrote:
Signups:

This game is open to anyone. Signups will remain open until 30 spots are filled.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 24 2012 12:30 GMT
#42
On April 24 2012 21:29 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 21:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 24 2012 21:26 iGrok wrote:
On April 24 2012 21:25 Blazinghand wrote:
/in

I will be requesting a ban for LIII. So I wouldn't /in if I were you.


I'm under the impression that this game is open to anyone, as opposed to following the banlist:

On April 22 2012 03:20 Kurumi wrote:
Signups:

This game is open to anyone. Signups will remain open until 30 spots are filled.

If a TL Mafia doesn't follow the ban list, I'll, as you so elegantly put it in LIII, eat my hat.


Fair enough. In that case, I am

/out

until such time as I hear that this game does not follow the ban list.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 12:58:42
April 24 2012 12:42 GMT
#44
Oh, heh, I just realized my ctrl+F search had "match case" turned on, explaining why I didn't find it. My bad.

In any case, I'm /in until I'm /out, so to speak.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-24 13:20:10
April 24 2012 13:18 GMT
#46
This is totally gonna get out of hand. I can imagine it now:


Kurumi, feeling overwhelmed, reaches once more for the trusty trout that always lays on the desk. Enormous in both length and weight, this trout is kept perpetually wet and floppy by the unending tears of Kurumi's poor, abused townies.

It all began with the best of intentions. This was probably how it was for the Spanish Inquisition, or the McCarthy hearings, or the Waterboarders. It was about stamping out the worst elements of society. Kurumi needed emergency powers for the emergency job. But soon, soon the powers became more than just a means, but an end in and off themselves. Soon Kurumi began seeking to trout-slap more and more. In time, it became not the last resort, but the best option, the only option.

This was once merely the price of justice. Now, it's something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't notice them, or didn't care, and accepted them. And who could blame them? They chose a comfortable life. We traded lack of trout-slappings for security, but soon found ourselves with neither.

[image loading]


EDIT: I didn't mean to give you ridiculously long arms, but I drew the trout, then I drew both stick figure heads, and I kinda just had to make it fit from there. btw that thing in the middle is a trout in case that's not clear.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 30 2012 04:02 GMT
#119
If the hydras split we only need 2 more!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


>.>
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 30 2012 10:27 GMT
#123
Come on guys, stick with it!! We're bleeding out players right and left ;_;

+ Show Spoiler [Dramatic interpretation of dudes /outing] +
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 14:31 GMT
#143
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 15:06:38
May 02 2012 14:56 GMT
#146
On May 02 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p


Dude CK2 is an utter time destroyer. I'll be like "oh hey ok I'm just gonna quickly take over this county before I grab lunch" and suddenly the sun is setting and I'm the King of Ireland. Unfortunately my steam is having some sort of horrible issue right now since there's an update and it's not downloading it. I think I may need to do this from home, which will be in a few hours.

I'm comfortable with any deadline, as long as it works with you guys and isn't between 0200 and 0700 PST.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 19:31 GMT
#148
On May 03 2012 04:19 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:37 Kurumi wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:20 johnnywup wrote:
Can I request a deadline change to 16:00 PDT?

That'd be the same deadline as we have now? 21:00 GMT (+00:00)?

that's 14:00 PDT I believe


I find both 21:00 GMT (+00:00) ( the current deadline) and 23:00 GMT (+00:00) (JW's proposed deadline) to be acceptable.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 19:43 GMT
#153
On May 03 2012 04:37 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:31 Blazinghand wrote:
If anyone is interested in some TF2 my steam handle is Blazinghand. Strictly as a mood setter though im really bad


Omg im so jelly you play CK2 T_T.

Better accept my friend offer :p



I recommended it to him. Such a baller game.


A thousand curses upon you for recommending it to me! All my free time is dead! Dead I say!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 22:46 GMT
#180
Don't worry guys, I'm here to save you. I bring two skills to the table.

1) Rainbow Barfing Summoning
+ Show Spoiler [my D1 picture] +
[image loading]


2) Voting blubbdavid
I think it should be pretty clear here that blubb is scum. "well why would he be scum blzinghand" you ask? Well it's as SA pointed out:
On May 03 2012 07:00 Kenpachi wrote:
Hi.
Kenpachi
Townie

best player
On May 03 2012 07:07 blubbdavid wrote:
Kenpachi, are you blue role??


Now, as we all are keenly aware at the moment, VTs are BLU this game. This is a fact that anyone could find out by reading the OP, but it could be easily missed, right? Well, we've got a couple possibilities here:

1) BD has scumslipped; as a RED player, he didn't know there were only BLUs and REDs.
2) BD has blueslipped; as a BLU player and a PR, he didn't know there were only BLUs and REDs
3) BD didn't read his role PM and is actually a BLU VT

However, it seems to me that anyone who's town aligned would be keenly aware of their color. They'd be reading the OP for possible setups (since this is semi-open), and trying to formulate some plans. The fact that the fluff for VT is "depressed soldier" only reinforces this for me. This isn't something you'd miss, especially after another person claims BLU VT in the thread. I also think that as a power role, blubbdavid would be more careful about keeping his head down, so to speak, so this isn't him PR-slipping

For these reasons, he merits a vote in my opinion. I find blubbdavid's extremely limited play to be scummy.

##vote: blubbdavid

In any case, /confirm. Let's get this party started.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 22:56 GMT
#183
I do, I just as a general rule ALSO post my ##vote in here, so that it's easy to see :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 22:59 GMT
#188
Technically though he IS blu, because the whole town is blu
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:02 GMT
#191
On May 03 2012 08:00 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:22 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:18 blubbdavid wrote:
Haha, we have two scumslips already.

Maybe you don't know but the role PM's for vanilla townie were sent in normal font.

modkill for role PM shit?

idk how to answer this without breaking rules..

you are scum... all townies will know this

-mattchew


You are pretty quick be calling people scum


Is that your whole contribution to the thread? Please, so overwhelming! Stop contributing so much! I am being sarcastic because this sentence alone that is vaguely, VAGUELY criticizering SA is far less than he has done all game for town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:06 GMT
#194
On May 03 2012 08:04 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:00 DoYouHas wrote:
Every town role is a blue role. Asking that to someone who just claimed townie in blue lettering just seemed very tongue-in-cheek to me. I'm reconsidering now that I know he was serious.



Yeah, but my point is in most games blue=power role. Asking if someones blue, to me, meant asking if he just claimed a power role. It would be strange if someone came into a game without this flavor saying "I'm a townie", would it not?


Indeed, if someone came in and said that in another game, I'd be quite confused. However, if I were a town player in a game where the name my role was BLU Depressed Soldier, I would not be confused at all. That's the point SA and I are making.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:15 GMT
#201
On May 03 2012 08:14 blubbdavid wrote:
Btw, I sense some kind of BlazingKenpachi party.


Didn't work out so great in Aperture Mafia.

On May 03 2012 08:11 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:02 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:00 Katina wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:22 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:18 blubbdavid wrote:
Haha, we have two scumslips already.

Maybe you don't know but the role PM's for vanilla townie were sent in normal font.

modkill for role PM shit?

idk how to answer this without breaking rules..

you are scum... all townies will know this

-mattchew


You are pretty quick be calling people scum


Is that your whole contribution to the thread? Please, so overwhelming! Stop contributing so much! I am being sarcastic because this sentence alone that is vaguely, VAGUELY criticizering SA is far less than he has done all game for town.


Game just started honey. You are so quick to run to his defense...


You're still not contributing, and being indirect. You're scum.

##unvote
##vote: Katina


come at me bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:17 GMT
#204
On May 03 2012 08:11 blubbdavid wrote:
The confusing thing is that in a sense vanilla townies are also blue roles, just without power. I wanted to ask Ken whether he had a powerrole or not.The funny thing is that I already have two votes on me, and Mr Blazinghand has made quite an effort to miscredit me so that I can't recover till the end of the day. Oh well.


ORRRR you could try to be helpful D1. I've heard good things! This is the quickest exoneration. People of all stripes scumslip, and if you make an honest attempt to scumhunt and help out, the town will assuredly spare you. Giving up is not the answer unless you're VE.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:17 GMT
#206
On May 03 2012 08:16 johnnywup wrote:
from what ive played with katina (just 1 game but still), katinas always like that


Then katina will have to pick up his play or he'll get lynched.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 02 2012 23:34 GMT
#211
On May 03 2012 08:32 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:14 blubbdavid wrote:
Btw, I sense some kind of BlazingKenpachi party.


Didn't work out so great in Aperture Mafia.

On May 03 2012 08:11 Katina wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:02 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:00 Katina wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:22 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:18 blubbdavid wrote:
Haha, we have two scumslips already.

Maybe you don't know but the role PM's for vanilla townie were sent in normal font.

modkill for role PM shit?

idk how to answer this without breaking rules..

you are scum... all townies will know this

-mattchew


You are pretty quick be calling people scum


Is that your whole contribution to the thread? Please, so overwhelming! Stop contributing so much! I am being sarcastic because this sentence alone that is vaguely, VAGUELY criticizering SA is far less than he has done all game for town.


Game just started honey. You are so quick to run to his defense...


You're still not contributing, and being indirect. You're scum.

##unvote
##vote: Katina


come at me bro


Not contributing? The game started a couple hours ago.... There hasn't been time. Indirect? Last I checked I was pretty direct with SA.


I would like to disagree in the strongest terms possible.

On May 03 2012 08:00 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:22 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:18 blubbdavid wrote:
Haha, we have two scumslips already.

Maybe you don't know but the role PM's for vanilla townie were sent in normal font.

modkill for role PM shit?

idk how to answer this without breaking rules..

you are scum... all townies will know this

-mattchew


You are pretty quick be calling people scum


This is not a statement of any value to the town. He is pretty quick to be calling people scum... and? Is he therefore scum? Is he town? Are you just making a bland observation or is there something more? Or are you waffling, because you're scum? Are you hiding behind a masterful web of an underpunctuated passive-aggressive sentence?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota9
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt619
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck265
Livibee186
C9.Mang0160
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
Liquid`Hasu120
Khaldor116
KnowMe85
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 14
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.