• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:14
CEST 16:14
KST 23:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9213 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:01 GMT
#546
Also, happy birthday
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:08 GMT
#557
Well it's past the deadline so the votes are in. Now all that we can do is wait.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:09 GMT
#560
Town: 0-1
Modkills: 2-1

Don't worry guys Kurumi's got us covered
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#570
there are 19 townies left and 3 scum left.
Currently it's 19-3. Starting tomorrow it'll be:
17-3
-
15-3
-
13-3
-
11-3
-
9-3
-
7-3
-
5-3
+
4-2
+
3-1
+
2-1

So assuming we ONLY mislynch until LYLO, then we only properly lynch, scum has no extra KP, and town has no vigis or saves, we have 6 mislynches left to catch the 3 scum. If we catch a scum player though their KP drops to 1 earlier.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:34 GMT
#580
Yeah I gotta admit grush57 did point out Sinani. He random voted Katina but also unvoted him instantly as soon as he got an excuse. All in all, I don't think my case on him is valid any more. I'm moving him over from "scum" to "legitimately new and inexperienced town player"... for now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2012 18:27 GMT
#634
Man this situation just makes me want to eat my own heart
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2012 21:48 GMT
#665
Yeah, I shot Palmar. He looked like scum to me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt D1 but he didn't contribute and was silent, as scum Palmar tends to be.

Here's my crumb:

On May 06 2012 03:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Man this situation just makes me want to eat my own heart


Type "eat heart of" into google search (but don't hit enter) and it'll suggest "eat heart of palm"

Palm -> Palmar, my target.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2012 21:49 GMT
#666
On May 06 2012 06:46 Mementoss wrote:
Also 3rd KP could be mafia vig. At least we haven't lost any power roles yet.


There are no mafia Vigis-- and a pyro wouldn't be able to kill someone until N2.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2012 22:16 GMT
#670
I know right! I'm amazing
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2012 22:35 GMT
#676
On May 06 2012 07:34 Mementoss wrote:
EBWOP: This is the second time, I've had to ask/force somewhat of a scum read out of you Marvellosity. You'd think you'd want to contribute to the discussion, and actually provide them without being provoked?


You'd be surprised how much effort it takes to get a town-aligned Marvellosity to contribute.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 08:41 GMT
#692
On May 06 2012 16:14 l10f wrote:
Blazinghand is confirmed now with his shot?

I'd like to think so. There are only 3 mafia alive and no hatters flipped, which means the 3rd kill had to come from a town vigi. As the saying goes, though, "nobody is ever confirmed"-- but I doubt scum would be foolish enough to counterclaim. A 1-1 trade would be awesome for us in the current situation.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 08:41 GMT
#693

Ghost_403 is scum and should be lynched. This is my case on him. It is brief, like his posting history.



In any case, Ghost_403 is lurking and should be lynched. I'm gonna quote his entire filter here for you guys:
+ Show Spoiler +

On May 04 2012 00:00 ghost_403 wrote:
Well, now, let's see what's going on in this thread!

/confrim
On May 04 2012 00:20 ghost_403 wrote:
Sinesis rolled scum.

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:
On May 03 2012 09:42 grush57 wrote:
##vote: Katina


SWEET A BANDWAGON IS FORMING! I think I'll hop on it without explaining myself!

On May 03 2012 10:18 grush57 wrote:
Alright awesome we know the aggressive people now.

##unvote Katina


NEVERMIND, they're onto me!

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


This post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on."

Good Day 1 lynch.

##vote sinesis


That is ghost's entire filter. It is two posts.


Let me contextualize the sinensis vote for you: nobody was pushing a sinensis wagon-- Ghost was the only guy to vote sinensis. He posted this very brief description, then peaced. hard. If we talk a look at Sinensis' actual case against grush and his vote on grush, it's a pretty blatant sheep of my bold, suave, sexy case on grush. The kind of thing that deserves to be pressured.

In fact, if Ghost had followed this up, tipped his hand, been aggressive and generated discussion, his vote on Sinensis here would have been totes normal. I'd commend him for it. But that's not what he did. He peaced.

I won't fault Ghost for being silent all night long. Lots of people are quiet at night. But his utter lack of contributions to the thread, and his unwillingness to keep up the pressure on Sinensis is telling. In fact, Sinensis actually responded to Ghost's case a few hours later:
On May 04 2012 05:16 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 00:20 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sinesis rolled scum.

On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 09:42 grush57 wrote:
##vote: Katina


SWEET A BANDWAGON IS FORMING! I think I'll hop on it without explaining myself!

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:18 grush57 wrote:
Alright awesome we know the aggressive people now.

##unvote Katina


NEVERMIND, they're onto me!

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


This post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on."

Good Day 1 lynch.

##vote sinesis


Looks like some random dude voted me because my post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on. [sic]"

I like how he mimics the post he has a problem with by explaining himself with the same mock style I use. I don't care about his snap vote at all, let him be useless for all I care.

grush57 did it occur to you that if you are innocent, you don't need to apologize when you explain why you were doing what you were doing? Being apologetic usually means someone has something to be apologetic about, if you know what I mean. I also don't know where you get off thinking your posts are funny; they're not.


This is kinda a sloppy defense. He brings up a good point, though! Ghost is doing what he accuses Sinensis of doing.

If Ghost were town, he'd read this and be like "yo dude i'm pressuring you. Explain yourself about grush! bleargh bleargh" etc.

But ghost is scum so he lurked.




Now, ghost is gonna come back to this thread at some point. He's going to tell us how he was busy, how his cat was on fire, or his grandmother needed a bath, or whatever, and that he was legitimately busy.

This statement will be meaningless. Don't let his excuses fool you. Don't pay attention to what he says, but rather, what he does, and what he has done. What he has done is lurked, and lurked hard. He pretended to pressure Sinensis, and thereby dodged any wagons entirely. In fact, if you think about it, this ties in really well with a "grush is legitimately a noob townie who BH was kinda tunneling too hard D1" theory. Imagine the grush57 wagon rolled across the line, and he flipped town! At the time that Ghost voted, there were no votes on Palmar or BM. grush was clearly cracking under the pressure and dealing with it pretty poorly. If grush got lynched and flipped town, Ghost could be positioned to push a Sinensis lynch D2 or at least get some town cred for calling out some sheeping.

It seems clear to me that Ghost is intentionally lurking, and trying to earn easy town cred for his scum tactics.

Ghost_403 is scum.

Let's lynch him like the scum he is.

##vote: ghost_403

come at me bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 10:12 GMT
#696
On May 06 2012 19:08 blubbdavid wrote:
Blazinghand, may I ask you why you didn't vig ghost instead of Palm?


To be honest ghost wasn't on my radar D and N1. Palmar, on the other hand, was playing like he did in Purgatory Mafia. I explicitly defended him D1:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=331187&currentpage=18#345
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 04 2012 06:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 06:37 froggynoddy wrote:
This thread is mental... BH I agree with your vote on grush, tell me would you rather a Grush or Katina day 1 lynch? what do you think of everyone having a go at Palmar? It seems really odd to me. He has not been posting content, but neither ha he been causing as much chaos as about a half dozen people here. Wouldn't it be nice for scum to get town to lynch Palmar... (assuming he himself is not scum of course)


I don't like katina's play either. Not his soft defense of grush, nor his scummy play before. He's scummy, but grush is scummier imo. From grush, the naked vote, then the unexplained unvote, indicate to me that he's scum. it APPEARS to me that he couldn't think of an explanation for his actions that was town, so he stalled and conferred with his buddies in the scum QT. THEN, his weird, weird, "attack" on blubbdavid that doesn't include a case or a vote shows he's trying to appear like he's in the game, even though he's not.

Regarding Palmar, I'm going to give him a little more breathing room D1. In my experience, here's how he typically acts. Palmar is normally a very aggressive and direct townie. He is not afraid to share his reads, to call people out, and to use his vote to pressure. He tunnels, and he is happy to call out bad play when he sees it. However, this is not the Palmar that we have in this game. He takes a little bit of time to get started.

For example, take this post:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 02:17 Palmar wrote:
layabout we need a detailed map of the current situation, start working on it right now.

It's a post that doesn't help, it's a post that contains no solid reads. This is characteristic of his posts so far this game. In his preceding posts, he has still yet to provide us with any scum reads, or to even pressure anyone. All he gives us is a couple questions and bland statements.

That being said, we'll have a better idea of how helpful Palmar is being by the end of D1. He could be a valuable asset to town if he isn't scum and I'm therefore not comfortable lynching him D1.


On the basis that I wanted to give him "more breathing room". However, by the end of D1 (and partway through N1, when I sent in my action), it was clear that the pro-town, aggressive and helpful Palmar was not present. This Palmar seemed a LOT more like Palmar from Purgatory Mafia or Palmar from Resistance I, who was more quiet, reserved, and lurk-ey-- a scum player. So I shot him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 10:18 GMT
#697
On May 06 2012 19:09 Sinensis wrote:
BlazingHand you're brillant right and anyone who so happens to agree with you may as well be sheeping you, right?

What are your expert veteran pro reads on layabout?


Why thank you! I am indeed brilliant. 9 out of 10 previous friends of mine concur.

However, sheeping has nothing to do with whether or not you agree with me and everything to do with WHY and HOW you agree with me. After all, l10f voted Ghost_403 before I did. Am I sheeping him? Obviously not-- I'm not doing it to gain town cred, since I'm confirmed town, and I'm not trying to hide in the shadow of another player's case-- I daresay my case against Ghost is substantially better in terms of scope and sexiness than l10f's case on Ghost. If I had just said "yeah l10f sounds about right, I'm gonna vote Ghost to try to blend in" then that would be sheeping.

If I'm considered confirmed town, think about it-- I have the LEAST information in the game. I don't know anyone's alignment. You, on the other hand, know your alignment AND have a strong idea of what mine is. The idea that my reads are somehow better because I'm definitely false is wrong. My reads won't be intentionally misleading, but they could be wrong because I'm wrong.

However, I'm not wrong about ghost; I'm right. He needs to be lynched.

I will examine layabout's filter and cases against him presently.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 10:23 GMT
#699
Oh were you not serious? ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 10:37 GMT
#702
Cause, like, most people who interact with me come away with one of three conclusions
A) Blazinghand is sexy
B) Blazinghand is brilliant
C) Blazinghand is smooth like buttah

Of course, there's some overlap between these. Some people, like Bluelightz, mostly focus on the "sexy" aspect of me (oh how he focussed!) but he was also attracted to my smooth suaveness. Really, I'm a multifaceted guy. I seem to recall VE was more interested in my stirring intellect-- it "stirred" certain parts of VE if you know what I mean (his brain). So when you call me brilliant I gladly accept your compliments.




Regarding layabout:

1) he explicitly argues against policy lynches, then votes for BM and explicitly states that it is a policy lynch.
2) he hard-defends katina's play, then when she flips scum, claims he didn't
3) BM flips town
4) he states "we should kill Palmar tomorrow" and I shoot Palmar, who flips town.

In summary. layabout has attacked town and defended scum all game. Furthermore, aside from his policy case against BM, he hasn't actually done ANY analysis or made ANY real cases.

In fact...

In fact, let's take a look at this:

On May 06 2012 00:55 layabout wrote:
we should kill Palmar tomorrow



What the dicks is this? Well, it's an unsupported attack on Palmar. Where's his explanation?

Well, it's 9 hours later, AFTER daybreak:

On May 06 2012 09:23 layabout wrote:
@Mementoss i thought we should lynch Palmar over "any other lurker" because he showed basically no interest in the lynch at all. Palmar is lazy as scum but when he town he usually bothers to do ... "stuff".


This is actually the reason I shot Palmar-- he wasn't acting like the typical active town Palmar. But why doesn't layabout write this right away? It seems to me that a TOWN layabout would try to explain himself before daybreak... after all, he'd be worried about being shot, right?

See, this is what happened: layabout wanted to set up for a Palmar push D2. Palmar was acting weird for a town Palmar, and Layabout wanted to capitalize that by getting him lynched D2 based on Meta. This is scummy. In fact, this is scummy enough that we should lynch layabout.

If you think about it, the modkill of Katina and me shooting Palmar were BOTH things that layabout couldn't have predicted. He was planning, and his plans were disrupted, laying bare his scumminess.

I'll get a reload from the town engineer who hopefully picked ammo and I'll shoot Ghost tonight. for now. I'll

##unvote
##vote layabout


Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

As an aside, Ghost, don't think you're in the clear. I'd love the opportunity to go potty all over your filter, but it's only 2 posts so far. Post more!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 10:51 GMT
#704
On May 06 2012 19:50 blubbdavid wrote:
I see, Blazinghand is switching cases so it looks like he doesn't sheep l10f.


you wanna mess
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 11:25 GMT
#706
He "thinks" layabout is scum but is afraid to vote because he doesn't want to lynch his buddy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 18:28 GMT
#743
On May 07 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
BH is also criticising me for saying that we should kill the player that he decided to shoot.


False. I am criticizing you for saying we should kill Palmar, and not posting a case against him until 9 hours, after daybreak. Did you actually read my case?

On May 07 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
have i missed anything?


Yes, my criticism is based on HOW you did what you did, not what you did. Is it really typical layabout play to make a 1-sentence accusation halfway through the night then not follow up with a case until after daybreak? Cause I had some respect for your town play...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 06 2012 18:43 GMT
#745
JW hasn't posted in 24 hours.
KP hasn't posted in 24 hours.
Eiiii hasn't posted in 24 hours.
PPanda hasn't posted in over 36 hours.
Froggy hasn't posted in over 48 hours.
NT hasn't posted in nearly 24 hours.

I mention this because it's literally impossible all 6 of you are scum. AT LEAST 3 of you are town players who are actively hurting town. OW

OW

OW OW


stop hurting town

stop it

stop

omg why aren't you posting
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37539
Calm 5853
Bisu 2463
Rain 1617
Jaedong 1021
Horang2 690
BeSt 561
FanTaSy 499
Soma 423
Rush 386
[ Show more ]
Larva 318
Light 289
Stork 275
Snow 191
ZerO 180
Zeus 178
Mind 146
910 106
Barracks 100
Free 98
Killer 95
Mong 51
Shinee 48
Hyun 46
ToSsGirL 41
sorry 36
Pusan 26
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Rock 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 10
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2896
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns34629
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko339
Mlord302
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King67
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade594
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.