• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 03 2012 23:07 GMT
#371
In other news: Nova_Terra is probably scum. Let's take a look at his filter so far:

On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


Crappy thinking on grush57's play. "too dumb for a scum" isn't a real argument... But let's really think about what this post is. This post is Nova_Terra saying "I have no scumreads, and I'm gonna vaguely defend the guys being talked about presently but not actually be helpful"

On May 03 2012 23:06 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:51 Sinensis wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


I can't help but think grush57's move was too dumb for town to make. "2 dumb 2 be scum" isn't a pardon. It doesn't even make sense.

No, it makes sense, but it isnt a pardon, i agree. Im null on him, not finding him townie because of him being too dumb. And mafia are much more careful than town.


Sinensis calls out Nova_Terra, but he's like "oh i'm just null on him hedge hedge hedge" and he hedges. More nullreads, still no scumreads.

On May 04 2012 05:44 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 05:16 Sinensis wrote:
On May 04 2012 00:20 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sinesis rolled scum.

On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 09:42 grush57 wrote:
##vote: Katina


SWEET A BANDWAGON IS FORMING! I think I'll hop on it without explaining myself!

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:18 grush57 wrote:
Alright awesome we know the aggressive people now.

##unvote Katina


NEVERMIND, they're onto me!

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


This post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on."

Good Day 1 lynch.

##vote sinesis


Looks like some random dude voted me because my post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on. [sic]"

I like how he mimics the post he has a problem with by explaining himself with the same mock style I use. I don't care about his snap vote at all, let him be useless for all I care.

But his point is still completely valid


This is probably the closest Nova_Terra comes to a scumread in all his posts. But it's not even a case, and he's not seriously questioning sinensis. If he really thought G403's point was valid, wouldn't he be pressing the issue? If, and I quote, "his point is still completely valid", why doesn't NT vote Sin, or even do anything at all? He just drops this one-liner that doesn't even pressure him and bails.

Bails like a scum.

##FOS: NT
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 03 2012 23:09 GMT
#372
On May 04 2012 08:03 grush57 wrote:
Alright, how am I supposed to defend myself without you guys just blatantly trusting me? Even if I say Palmar is mafia because blah blah blah his posts suck, that shouldn't make me a town automatically, and like I said the last couple of pages has just been about my show, how am I supposed to analyze anything? None of you guys are(Well I guess besides me)

So Blazinghand, if you were in my position how would I be helpful?


Still not making any cases. You just spent several sentences here being a whiner instead of going and being helpful. Stop wasting my time and yours, scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 03 2012 23:14 GMT
#375
On May 04 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Alright thanks for deflecting the question, you don't know either.


Still not making any cases. Still whining. Still scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 03 2012 23:17 GMT
#377
You really don't understand that what I want you to do is make cases and contribute? Has that fact somehow managed to elude you? Or are you being intentionally dense? I really can't tell. Please, enlighten me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 03 2012 23:19 GMT
#378
Alright I'm tired of interacting with grush. He's playing his newb card real hard. Someone else take over for me, I'm gonna go ====> hang out with cool kids.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 02:55 GMT
#397
1) GR57, if you think I'm scum, what's with your vote on PM?

2) PM what do you think of my thoughts on NT? You too Panda

On May 04 2012 08:07 Blazinghand wrote:
In other news: Nova_Terra is probably scum. Let's take a look at his filter so far:

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


Crappy thinking on grush57's play. "too dumb for a scum" isn't a real argument... But let's really think about what this post is. This post is Nova_Terra saying "I have no scumreads, and I'm gonna vaguely defend the guys being talked about presently but not actually be helpful"

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:06 Nova_Terra wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:51 Sinensis wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


I can't help but think grush57's move was too dumb for town to make. "2 dumb 2 be scum" isn't a pardon. It doesn't even make sense.

No, it makes sense, but it isnt a pardon, i agree. Im null on him, not finding him townie because of him being too dumb. And mafia are much more careful than town.


Sinensis calls out Nova_Terra, but he's like "oh i'm just null on him hedge hedge hedge" and he hedges. More nullreads, still no scumreads.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 05:44 Nova_Terra wrote:
On May 04 2012 05:16 Sinensis wrote:
On May 04 2012 00:20 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sinesis rolled scum.

On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 09:42 grush57 wrote:
##vote: Katina


SWEET A BANDWAGON IS FORMING! I think I'll hop on it without explaining myself!

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:18 grush57 wrote:
Alright awesome we know the aggressive people now.

##unvote Katina


NEVERMIND, they're onto me!

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


This post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on."

Good Day 1 lynch.

##vote sinesis


Looks like some random dude voted me because my post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on. [sic]"

I like how he mimics the post he has a problem with by explaining himself with the same mock style I use. I don't care about his snap vote at all, let him be useless for all I care.

But his point is still completely valid


This is probably the closest Nova_Terra comes to a scumread in all his posts. But it's not even a case, and he's not seriously questioning sinensis. If he really thought G403's point was valid, wouldn't he be pressing the issue? If, and I quote, "his point is still completely valid", why doesn't NT vote Sin, or even do anything at all? He just drops this one-liner that doesn't even pressure him and bails.

Bails like a scum.

##FOS: NT

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 04:00 GMT
#398
knock knock
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 05:57 GMT
#402
On May 04 2012 14:43 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Clearly grush is going for the "too dumb/bad/newb to be scum" tactic but I will not be swayed by such tickery!

seeing as you suggested that that is a tactic, it is safe to assume that many town players do this and therefore it is a scum tactic. And so too dumb/bad to be scum is a completely valid argument.


I've been here on TL Mafia for about half a year. I've played in nearly a dozen games of Mafia. I argue a lot on the internet in general. You might say I've seen a lot of arguments. I mention this to be absolutely unambigous when I say: this is some of the worst logic I have ever encountered. I suggested it's a scum tactic. That scum use. Too dumb to be scum isn't a valid argument, and the FACT that I say it isn't a valid argument can't MAKE it a valid argument. I don't even know how to interact with you after a phrase like that.


On May 04 2012 14:43 Nova_Terra wrote:
Also dont summarise my content incorrectly. I never said anything about having no scumreads, just none worthy of noting yet.

That's the same thing. Not posting scumreads = not having scumreads. The town benefits from conversation. You were not helping.

On May 04 2012 14:43 Nova_Terra wrote:
Blazinghand, why would you choose me as likely to be scum instead of sinensis, for instance? Sinensis doesnt contribute, but you seem to want to defend him.

This is a fair question. Allow me to explain: sinensis made this post:+ Show Spoiler +

On May 03 2012 12:46 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:39 papapanda wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


You better not unvote or else people will think you are just sheeping Blazinghand!

I am going to ##vote blubbdavid as a placeholder for now in case I miss the voting deadline tomorrow. Goodnight.


What the hell are you talking about? If you're having a hard time digesting my first post I can try chewing it for you?

How about this: I am voting grush because he refuses, yes refuses, to explain why he is doing anything he is doing. All he does is vote, unvote, apologize. That's all I expect scum to do.

You are number 2 on my suspicion list Mr. papapanda. I hope you have a good rest.


In this post he calls out Panda, explains his vote on grush, and says panda is a scumread of his. In this singular post he does more than you have done all game.

This doesn't mean Sinensis is necessarily town. But he contributed a butt ton more than you did.

On May 04 2012 14:46 Nova_Terra wrote:
i resent the fact that many of the players here are well known and have much more sway because of it. I dont even feel like posting when someone will just as easily do something else and get followed.
And also there are other reasons for not posting much other than being scum.
Right now i think it would be correct to be shooting into the lurker crowd.


I don't care WHAT your reason is for not posting much. I don't care if you're butthurt, or if you're too busy having dinner made for you by your mom. It doesn't matter, it's not relevant. What *is* relevant is this game. To win this game, we need to talk. You haven't been talking. You still haven't posted a legit scumread. Currently your most aggressive pressure on sinensis is:

Im just keeping sinensis at the back of my mind.


Are you serious? You think that's helping? That a phrase like THAT will pressure him into responding to allegations? That's so waffly, so utterly useless, so inconceivably deprived of utility, that I can't even say you've done anything this game.

Anything at all.

Scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:40 GMT
#509
Hey I'm back.

On May 05 2012 06:20 Palmar wrote:
##Vote Bill Murray



Palmar where are you at? what's with this ninja vote
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:44 GMT
#512
I'm currently comfortable lynching NT or GR57. If we can somehow scoop together a majority on Palmar that would be okay as well. My vote is on GR57. Does anyone know what the votecount is at?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:46 GMT
#514
On May 05 2012 06:44 Kurumi wrote:
Day 1

Katina -2
DoYouHas
slOosh

Nova_Terra 2
Mementoss
Kenpachi

Mementoss 2
Eiii
Nova_Terra

blubbdavid: 0

Blazinghand
papapanda


Katina: 0
Blazinghand
grush57

grush57: 3
Blazinghand
Sinensis
PaqMan

froggynoddy

Sinensis: 1
ghost_403

Palmar: 0


BillMurray 10
PaqMan
layabout
johnnywup
grush57
marvellosity
SomethingAwesome
papapanda
Palmar
layabout
BlackRaven
blubbdavid


sinani206: 1
slOosh


l10f might not be in here, he will be saved because he pmed me 9he has finals)
Day 1 ends at 22:00 GMT (+00:00), ~15 minutes from this post

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:48 GMT
#518
I'm moving my vote over to N_T. I believe his reluctance to share his reads and his inconsistencies following his initial poor play (and my initial case against him) merit my vote. If we can get 8 others to move their votes onto him (or fewer, if some of these people move from Bill Murray) he can get lynched.

Bill Murray typically plays this shitty so I don't really know what to say. I'm in capable of reading the man-- in that sense, he is a good D1 lynch just because illegible players are worst at lylo.

##unvote
##vote: Nova_Terra
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:49 GMT
#523
Standard Deadline Lynch means whoever has the most votes at the deadline gets lynched.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:53 GMT
#531
Quick BM! Use your final 7 minutes of life to scumhunt and finger all 5 scum! GOGO
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#535
Palmar is scum this game. He wasn't helpful all D1. He wasn't his typical, aggressive townie self. He ninja voted. He didn't contribute to discussion. He didn't push or make cases or do anything that Palmar does. This is A) typical scum play and B) typical Palmar scum play.

##unvote
##vote: Palmar

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:56 GMT
#537
OH WAIT DO WE HAVE A CHANCE TO KILL N_T NEVER MIND WE'RE GOING BACK TO HIM

##unvote
##vote N_T
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:58 GMT
#539
Dunno, maybe he has shitty editing skills.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:58 GMT
#542
OH SHOOT IT'S ACTUALLY KURUMI BH SCUMTEAM YOU GUYS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 21:59 GMT
#543
Anyone who tries to push me or vote me will actually get modkilled by Kurumi. True fact.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 22:01 GMT
#545
On May 05 2012 07:00 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2012 06:56 Blazinghand wrote:
OH WAIT DO WE HAVE A CHANCE TO KILL N_T NEVER MIND WE'RE GOING BACK TO HIM

##unvote
##vote N_T

cute

I hope you die
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 113
TKL 19
CranKy Ducklings18
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM808
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 808
Lowko500
mouzHeroMarine 276
IndyStarCraft 151
Rex 28
MindelVK 24
TKL 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46573
Free 4458
Jaedong 1374
BeSt 584
Horang2 397
Soulkey 387
Soma 292
Zeus 245
Hyun 225
Last 144
[ Show more ]
sorry 129
Pusan 84
Mind 81
Shinee 58
Sexy 38
Yoon 37
soO 30
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 16
ToSsGirL 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5556
Dendi622
XaKoH 430
canceldota45
Counter-Strike
byalli735
Other Games
gofns26835
singsing2195
Coldzera 693
B2W.Neo505
Pyrionflax288
ToD137
QueenE1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• StrangeGG 14
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV428
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 53m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.