• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10780 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:11 GMT
#2208
._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:15 GMT
#2210
Hi KP
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:44 GMT
#2218
On April 12 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
now, i completely believe VE's DT claim. HOWEVER, i do not fully believe Toad is scum. but i will keep the DT alive over the random guy who might be 20% scum.


First this. Then, no further comments on Toad/VE until...


On April 13 2012 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Toadesstern
##vote VisercaEyes

On April 13 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Hi KP



??? I thought KP was gonna post a reason for this but it's been like half an hour.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:48 GMT
#2221
On April 13 2012 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 12 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
now, i completely believe VE's DT claim. HOWEVER, i do not fully believe Toad is scum. but i will keep the DT alive over the random guy who might be 20% scum.


First this. Then, no further comments on Toad/VE until...


On April 13 2012 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Toadesstern
##vote VisercaEyes

On April 13 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Hi KP



??? I thought KP was gonna post a reason for this but it's been like half an hour.


Is it allowed to be highly suspicious of him even though this is apparently his "meta"?


I am unaware of his meta, but I'm fairly sure it doesn't include voting for someone who you "completely believe" to be a DT. I'm hoping for an explanation.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 12 2012 23:51 GMT
#2226
On April 13 2012 08:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 08:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
On April 13 2012 08:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 12 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
now, i completely believe VE's DT claim. HOWEVER, i do not fully believe Toad is scum. but i will keep the DT alive over the random guy who might be 20% scum.


First this. Then, no further comments on Toad/VE until...


On April 13 2012 08:14 Kenpachi wrote:
##unvote Toadesstern
##vote VisercaEyes

On April 13 2012 08:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Hi KP



??? I thought KP was gonna post a reason for this but it's been like half an hour.


Is it allowed to be highly suspicious of him even though this is apparently his "meta"?


I am unaware of his meta, but I'm fairly sure it doesn't include voting for someone who you "completely believe" to be a DT. I'm hoping for an explanation.


Ah. Apparently people say he never says anything or if he does it's short and pointless, and he does this as both town and scum.


I've only played one game with him, and his posts in that game were somewhat entertaining, short, and fairly numerous. Not the most helpful though. He was like semi 3rd party though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:09:40
April 13 2012 03:07 GMT
#2387
Wbg risen and I had some good chemistry going. And I was onto you toader.

To anyone who didnt realize I was town: have you ever seen me play before?

I was quiet for most of D1 because i was blind drunk at a barcraft.

4F: what in the actual fuck

EDIT: Really, 4F. What in the actual fuck
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:13 GMT
#2389
On April 13 2012 12:12 zelblade wrote:
You played so differently from soaf tht scum thought you were traitor lol


the only reason I was quiet D1 was because I was at Ipl4 barcraft getting mad drunk. But I was captain mchelpful after that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:17:49
April 13 2012 03:14 GMT
#2391
On April 13 2012 12:13 gonzaw wrote:
You weren't traitor BH?

*sigh*


Despite his wackiness, 4Face was pretty apparent town. You going after him was scummy as fuck, and so was Zealos when he FoSed him as well.


Are you fucking kidding me, 4F was not playing for the town, he was playing for the scumteam. Even if he got a green colored PM, he read it as Red and you know it.

EDIT: like, it took me 900 freaking pages and 3 hours to get him to admit he thought ET was scum. He was so afraid to commit. A town player would fearlessly tell me "yes, I think he's scum, and you're scum with him". 4F played like scummy scum and I was ready to push him hard N2/D3.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:20 GMT
#2393
On April 13 2012 12:18 zelblade wrote:
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch


you SAY that, but I've only ever been mislynched once, and that was in a game I replaced into. I am notoriously hard to mislynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:27 GMT
#2396
On April 13 2012 12:24 gonzaw wrote:
Yeah, I would have pushed an Artanis lynched if people would oppose a BH one.
But damn BH, really, just look at your play and tell me you weren't the 6th scum.

Wait...what if he was really the traitor and he's trolling us right now until GMarshall posts the role list? >_>


I wasn't the 6th scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#2399
On April 13 2012 12:27 zelblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:18 zelblade wrote:
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch


you SAY that, but I've only ever been mislynched once, and that was in a game I replaced into. I am notoriously hard to mislynch.


Well half the thread thought u were scum

And the other half thought you were null


Yeah, with 72 hours to lynch time. I was gonna convince you all to lynch 4F. I had a lot of gifs and paint art in mind.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:35 GMT
#2402
On April 13 2012 12:32 zelblade wrote:
4face was pretty clearly green -.-

And he would be a free mislynch so who cares :D


AH YES HE HELPED US SO MUCH. HE WAS GREEN LIKE THIS BALL, AND TOWN WAS TRIPPING ON HIM.

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:50 GMT
#2406
I PMed GM asking if we could have a Redo with a similar semi-closed setup and fluff. Maybe invite all the players from this game, then fill the rest of the list (if people don't want to play) with public signups. TL Mafia LI.V, as it were. would we be interested in this?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:56 GMT
#2410
On April 13 2012 12:55 MidnightGladius wrote:
I'd prefer to move on, as well.


I literally forgot you were in this game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 06:35 GMT
#2435
On April 13 2012 15:20 gonzaw wrote:
Actually, I'll add some comments in the code so you guys know what the fuck is going on there.


You better be real nice cause it took me forever to find this:
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#2468
Guys I have a summary of the situation for you right here:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 10:48:52
April 13 2012 10:48 GMT
#2470
I personally wouldn't mind playing with 4F again, assuming he makes good faith attempts to improve. I personally will do my best to learn from my play in this game as well. We were all noobs once. Except Palmar.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 11:00 GMT
#2472
I forgot to mention: Thanks to GM and Mattchew for hosting this game. I really enjoyed the fluff and rather liked the setup. Even with the little slipup N2 it was a fun ride.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 14 2012 00:00 GMT
#2580
On April 14 2012 06:20 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
I want to see what happens with a VE, Toad, BlazingHand, WBG scum team that decides to shit up the thread. Would anyone still be reading by the end of night one? Feel free to throw in anyone else capable of posting non-stop. I was semi-following this thread until the Toad vs VE thing exploded, and then I gave up on it.


The world is not ready
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 14 2012 00:05 GMT
#2582
On April 14 2012 09:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 09:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 14 2012 06:20 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
I want to see what happens with a VE, Toad, BlazingHand, WBG scum team that decides to shit up the thread. Would anyone still be reading by the end of night one? Feel free to throw in anyone else capable of posting non-stop. I was semi-following this thread until the Toad vs VE thing exploded, and then I gave up on it.


The world is not ready


Have you ever seen "The Happening"?


I have not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 379
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36735
Calm 7420
Bisu 2562
Rain 1411
Jaedong 1040
Horang2 606
BeSt 568
Rush 419
Soma 350
Larva 348
[ Show more ]
Stork 325
Light 275
ZerO 199
Zeus 183
Snow 177
Mind 141
Free 113
910 101
Barracks 79
Killer 57
Mong 43
Hyun 42
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Pusan 23
Bale 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8750
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m4207
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes497
Other Games
gofns35196
singsing2313
B2W.Neo800
hiko460
Lowko355
Mlord340
Hui .184
Livibee184
mouzStarbuck170
DeMusliM166
RotterdaM91
ToD68
Mew2King66
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
KnowMe45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2462
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.