• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 131 Next
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 10 2012 09:45 GMT
#901
Are you seriously implying that you support his advice but you are neutral about this major element of it
I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting


I am confused
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 10 2012 09:47 GMT
#902
That's why I would've loved to carry on with my bladder thing. I will ignore you for the time being
I don't know, lynch me!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:52 GMT
#903
Do you think that advice, the section I have qutoed, is bad? Just for the record. Do you think that quoted section is bad?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 10 2012 09:53 GMT
#904
EBWOP: I did find your style and picture funny though, so I like having you in this game, generally speaking
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 10 2012 09:54 GMT
#905
I hate to repeat myself but because I respect you.. yes, for the record. The advice is bad, and coming from wbg it's superbad.
I don't know, lynch me!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 09:58 GMT
#906

On April 10 2012 15:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
To anyone who is a vig: if you don't feel comfortable shooting, I advise that you don't. I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting. Vig and DT lists are usually just guidelines (though if you ignore them and shoot townies people will be mad)


What specifically is bad about this quoted section?

If someone isn't comfortable shooting at a target, they shouldn't shoot. -- sounds reasonable.

Now, WBG may try to supplement the guy's reads with his own (as I have done by suggesting S.T as a target)-- and if the vigi doesn't agree with WBG's read, he shouldn't' shoot. -- sounds reasonable.

Vigi/DT lists are just guidelines -- sounds reasonable.


?????

looks like good advice to me. I daresay you are a mistaken.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 10 2012 10:06 GMT
#907
On April 10 2012 18:58 Blazinghand wrote:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 15:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
To anyone who is a vig: if you don't feel comfortable shooting, I advise that you don't. I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting. Vig and DT lists are usually just guidelines (though if you ignore them and shoot townies people will be mad)


What specifically is bad about this quoted section?

If someone isn't comfortable shooting at a target, they shouldn't shoot. -- sounds reasonable.

Now, WBG may try to supplement the guy's reads with his own (as I have done by suggesting S.T as a target)-- and if the vigi doesn't agree with WBG's read, he shouldn't' shoot. -- sounds reasonable.

Vigi/DT lists are just guidelines -- sounds reasonable.


?????

looks like good advice to me. I daresay you are a mistaken.


Vigs should make up their own mind based on what they read in the thread. I think my advice for vigs, which is was "rtft", was better than wbg's. Isn't it obvious that people shouldn't shoot if they're not sure, why even go into that? The way he said it it also makes things look like he has a clue about the deveopments of this game thus far which I think he doesn't.. he, VE and gonzaw just want medics to protect them and I'm like .. what did you guys do for town? And they'll be like fourface you're crazy and dumb, and I can't even call Nefron to get back at them.

You are suggesting that ST is a vig target. I say he is a lynch target for Day2 because I want to see who dodges, makes distractions, Stalin-defends etc.
I don't know, lynch me!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 10:37 GMT
#908
4F probably also a viable vigi shot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 10:42 GMT
#909
BH, you really think hat wbg saying the bolded:


On April 10 2012 15:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
To anyone who is a vig: if you don't feel comfortable shooting, I advise that you don't. I will try to come up with some names that I'd shoot after I wake up, but if you don't agree with any of those names you're better off not shooting. Vig and DT lists are usually just guidelines (though if you ignore them and shoot townies people will be mad)


Isn't counter-productive? he's openly claimed:

On April 10 2012 10:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
to be fair I haven't played much town recently and my reads have never been that good

not since PYP:I or resurrection anyway, and those were a long time ago


Why is he telling our vigs to go with his list, and if they aren't comfortable with it, don't shoot? They should use their own judgement, not his.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 11:12 GMT
#910
Is there a case for S-T other than that he's been superbad?

BH - welcome to Fourface.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 10 2012 11:17 GMT
#911
On April 10 2012 12:58 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 12:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Faithless cowards! Hassybaby!

I'm DEAD tonight. Please refer to ANY game I've been in for the last 2 months. My D1 reads are reaching Legendary status. I'm going to again request medic protection. AGAIN. PLEASE protect me tonight.

WBG makes a good target too...but PLEASE PROTECT ME TONIGHT!


Quit directing blues, scum. I'm apparently the only one who thinks as much but as soon as people like sputnik, michaelthe, and johnnywup are gone you're going to be looked at hard by everyone else.

It's funny you of all people should talk of how to act as a blue role ^^

On topic though, I still want Johnny dead, he's useless, and I'll show you why in the day.

I would also say Hassy is also very scummy. Going at WBG, are you kidding? He's one of the few useful posters right now, and probably one of the strongest town players in the game.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 10 2012 11:20 GMT
#912
On April 10 2012 09:19 Hassybaby wrote:

You would if you were pushing for a separate lynch to save a scum buddy. Gz on that btw

Hell, I may as well spell it out for you, since a number of people are having issues

1. Janaan is close to a lynch target
2. Wbg heroically appears and pushes another target
3. Toad backs him up very quicly
4. The lurkers flood in and join in
5. The town votes me to make sure we lynch tonight
6. The sane people see the late-push as scummy as hell. Everyone FoS's them like hell.

Clear? Good


Gonna have to read VE's exact case on Hassy as I'm not totally convinced. Meanwhile, I wonder how we can translate this now?

1. The townie is close to being lynched
2. wbg appears with a valid suspicion of Hassy
3+4. Others notice this is a valid lynch target.
5. Did not happen.
6. Toys out the pram
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 11:21 GMT
#913
On April 10 2012 20:17 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 12:58 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 12:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Faithless cowards! Hassybaby!

I'm DEAD tonight. Please refer to ANY game I've been in for the last 2 months. My D1 reads are reaching Legendary status. I'm going to again request medic protection. AGAIN. PLEASE protect me tonight.

WBG makes a good target too...but PLEASE PROTECT ME TONIGHT!


Quit directing blues, scum. I'm apparently the only one who thinks as much but as soon as people like sputnik, michaelthe, and johnnywup are gone you're going to be looked at hard by everyone else.

It's funny you of all people should talk of how to act as a blue role ^^

On topic though, I still want Johnny dead, he's useless, and I'll show you why in the day.

I would also say Hassy is also very scummy. Going at WBG, are you kidding? He's one of the few useful posters right now, and probably one of the strongest town players in the game.


On April 10 2012 10:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
to be fair I haven't played much town recently and my reads have never been that good

not since PYP:I or resurrection anyway, and those were a long time ago


He's one of the best SCUM players in the game, but his town play is historically weak. he's the anti-Palmar
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 10 2012 11:24 GMT
#914
Well, I'm not a veteran of these forums, but it seems like WBG is giving a lot of pro town reads and promoting a scum hunting atmosphere. He may well be a good scum player, but that isn't relevant.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 11:31 GMT
#915
So what do you think about his statement that I quoted, and then taking into consideration your feelings about his pro town reads?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 10 2012 11:39 GMT
#916
Oh, you decided to not lynch me. Gee how nice of you, NOT.

Instead you do the same mistake as in the case against me and just jump on any halfassed case because you are to lazy to do some actual scumhunting. Now you are probably comforting yourself with, and justifying your silly actions by, herp derp he played bad anyways, not a big loss to town. Well you are wrong, he was playing more open and more townie then the majority of players in here.

How I read the crazy voteshifting taking place last night:

Gonzaw, well I might have been wrong about him. He was sticking his neck out to get janaan. Not a great case he made, but still. No need for scum to do this in this town.

Kenpachi - The secound voter on janaan, and without a reason. Seems like a scum non-commiting move. Have also posted nothing usefull in this game.

Jackal58 - Third voter for janaan. Also without a reason. Also seems like a scum non-commiting move. Are the scum team really lining up their players like this in a vote? Maybe, maybe not. I think those two are the ones who look most suspicious on the janaan train. Also Jackal58 haven't done shit all game long except being a crybaby about me singeling him out. He is also anti-town to such a degree that he might just be scum ("I'd defend you, but I don't feel like it").

VE - Omg flipflopping all over the place, voting here and voting there. Anything to secure the lynch. Suspicious indeed.

michaelthe and johnnywup - headless chickens voting for anything that the majority is voting for. Not scum, just bad.


Was it scum that made the janaan train go through? No, it was desperate town that did. Maybe a scum or two was on the train. Most likely early. Maybe someone late, to blend in. But they really didn't need to, because town is hurting itself so bad.

So again, thanks for saving me, only for you to be offended by me again on day 2, and misslynching me then instead...
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 10 2012 11:40 GMT
#917
It would mean at worst, that he is just a bad town, however, the way in which he is honest about his reads means he isn't trying to hide his agenda, which is townie play imo, and even if comparatively he isn't good town, I would still bet he's a lot better than some of the newer players here. Read: Me

It also means I didn't read the thread thoroughly enough today ^^
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 10 2012 11:43 GMT
#918
Also:

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Priest confessor pay me a visit tonight. I want to have a chat with you. If you don't pick me. Pick the one you are most certain is town. Do not go in the fanboy trap and pick one of the big guns in the game, just because they can provide the most imput. I say the majority of them are far from someone you can be secure is town by now, and having the scum infiltrate the masoncircle would make it worse the useless.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 10 2012 11:44 GMT
#919
EBWOP:

Worse than useless.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 10 2012 11:45 GMT
#920
Wow, you just asked for a visit then claim that he should only go for people he can be sure of as town?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.