• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 59 Next
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 28 2012 22:08 GMT
#521
leh SIGH. is there anything in C_C's filter worth digging up T_T

and he did softclaim his nationality.... ugh

+ Show Spoiler +
nice flavor night post Hesmyrr!
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 22:10 GMT
#522
No, there's nothing.

He wanted me dead (obv) JW and gonzaw. He wasn't helpful and he was trolling the fuck out of town.

I don't regret killing him. I just wish he'd been more helpful.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 22:12 GMT
#523
Alright, I'm gonna grab some lunch, but I think it's probably worth spending the time to analyze this wagon. At the moment, if C3 survives the night I'd recommend him for D2 lynch without hesitation. There's still 3 scum who hid elsewhere on the wagon, though, so I'm gonna take a look.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 28 2012 22:12 GMT
#524
That was a bit disappointing. :/
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 22:14 GMT
#525
On March 29 2012 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, there's nothing.

He wanted me dead (obv) JW and gonzaw. He wasn't helpful and he was trolling the fuck out of town.

I don't regret killing him. I just wish he'd been more helpful.


You are aware that I want JW dead, and at one point voted you. Am I also trolling the fuck out of town? Does everyone only fall into the category of "blindly follows VE" or "scum / townie worth dying?"

No, I regret that C_C was killed. I am dissapointed in his defense and his scumhunting D1, but I wasn't willing to lynch him. Could it possibly occur to you that you made a mistake in pushing his lynch?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 28 2012 22:16 GMT
#526
On March 29 2012 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, there's nothing.

He wanted me dead (obv) JW and gonzaw. He wasn't helpful and he was trolling the fuck out of town.

I don't regret killing him. I just wish he'd been more helpful.


what happened to that poetic "no townie is useless" thingamabob? i thought killing "unhelpful" townies was bad or something?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 22:17 GMT
#527
On March 29 2012 07:16 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, there's nothing.

He wanted me dead (obv) JW and gonzaw. He wasn't helpful and he was trolling the fuck out of town.

I don't regret killing him. I just wish he'd been more helpful.


what happened to that poetic "no townie is useless" thingamabob? i thought killing "unhelpful" townies was bad or something?


VE will say whatever it takes to keep his iron grip on the town secure.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 28 2012 22:24 GMT
#528
ET's mini guide to the nighttime:

1. don't call people town they'll die
2. don't out yourself as a blue you'll die
3. if you think you'll die post your scum reads before deadline. preferrably right before
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 22:24 GMT
#529
BH that's not what I'm saying at all. He wasn't "pushing" for anyone. The only case he "pushed" was Blue. Why wasn't he voting for blue? No, he was trolling sir, and you know it.

If you honestly believe that I have any kind of control over town after what just happened, you're smoking something I want some of.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 22:26 GMT
#530
On March 29 2012 07:16 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, there's nothing.

He wanted me dead (obv) JW and gonzaw. He wasn't helpful and he was trolling the fuck out of town.

I don't regret killing him. I just wish he'd been more helpful.


what happened to that poetic "no townie is useless" thingamabob? i thought killing "unhelpful" townies was bad or something?


Killing unhelpful townies for the sake of killing unhelpful townies is bad. I don't regret a bad townie dying because I honestly thought he was scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 22:34:32
March 28 2012 22:33 GMT
#531
what an epic flavour post!
Edit: Just for the record, that meta you chose to bring up was terrible. Not only was it extremely similar, but you didn't even bother checking my scum play.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 28 2012 22:35 GMT
#532
Next time at least try to defend yourself -_-

VE, who do you think is scum right now?

Personally, I'm leaning towards sinensis right now.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 22:38 GMT
#533
I'm reserving full thoughts until near deadline....but I still don't like gonzaw. Sinesis is looking pretty null right now, but is among a few filters I intend to read through overnight.

-.-

I hate being sure of something only to be wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 28 2012 22:40 GMT
#534
On March 29 2012 07:02 Blazinghand wrote:
You know, the least he could have done was posted a final analysis post like I asked. cccalf being replaced, by the way, does not change the fact that he is straight up lurking. I don't like him. I don't like him at all.

Like I said, I was working.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 28 2012 22:40 GMT
#535
Btw, this bothers me.

When VE unvotes C_C and votes ET to "prove a point to me", BL just follows VE wherever.
On March 28 2012 08:17 Bluelightz wrote:
What teh hell, every man for himself -_-?

Fuck it,

##Unvote
##Vote: EchelonTee

(obviously doesn't understand that VE was mocking me)

and then when it becomes clear to him that VE wasn't serious about the vote he switches back and goes as far as to say that he thinks ET is town, even though he just changed his vote to him because VE did:

On March 28 2012 08:29 Bluelightz wrote:
herp derp, I feel that the CC argument is stronger

##Unvote
##Vote: Cyber_Cheese


EchelonTee looks townie, he has substance unlike say, cccalf?



What's troubling about this? He's literally only voting with VE. Whenever VE posts an argument he writes something along the lines of "I agree". He isn't thinking for himself. He's sheeping way too easily. Scumtell? I'm not sure. It's troubling nonetheless.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 22:45 GMT
#536
Yeah, I'm certainly more open to the idea of Blue-scum now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 28 2012 23:55 GMT
#537
._., cccalf needs to die tommorow.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2012 00:00 GMT
#538
On March 29 2012 08:55 Bluelightz wrote:
._., cccalf needs to die tommorow.


I refuse to disagree with this statement.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 29 2012 00:15 GMT
#539
c^3, although he posted, is clearly trying to get around the 1 post a day/night cycle... he should be modkilled imo
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
March 29 2012 00:26 GMT
#540
I will try to resolve the matter regarding cccalf during Night 1.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 18m
Replay Cast
21h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.