• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:00
CEST 17:00
KST 00:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9760 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 136 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 26 2012 13:49 GMT
#1961
On March 26 2012 16:49 Jayjay54 wrote:
Ok guys, little sleep.

kitaman, if you don't come up with a nice explanation for why you visited gonzaw night one, you are the lord of th riiiiiift. However, if that's true, he seems to have no KP any more. Lynching third is prolly not the best option.

Other than that, "Mementoss" appeared in the QT. If that's really Mementoss and not an alias, dirk has made the most random choice ever. No help at all there. So if this IS Mementoss, I am fine with killing him.

I am willing to trust Nisani to a degree, however, I can't believe that he's still alive and scum killed yugi instead of the inventor. Spider-senses here.

What do you guys think?

@foolishness: only the title exists in english, I am in no mood to translate it all.

1) I think Nisani probably lived because after he claimed inventor, there was a decent possibility of a medic being on him. So, they shot a lower priority target instead. Also, if Nisani decided to change what he was making, they could very easily push a mislynch on him. One point for Nisani not being on the mafia team is that he actually gave the item to someone. If he was scum, because he was claiming after the deadline, he could very easily have given it to a team mate, and then claimed he had targeted one of the dead, flipped, town players.

2) If we don't want to lynch third party today, and we think Kita is third party, then we have to lynch him tomorrow. We can't let him get anywhere remotely near lylo, and judging on the numbers people have posted, it's looking like we're approaching some sort of 3 way stand-off. We can't let someone we think is third party get close to that, because he might try to act as a swing vote between town and mafia and the sleeper cell, to further his win condition. We also can't be sure if he's bullet-proof or not, so a lynch is the only way to kill him.

3) Inviting mementoss to his QT is very weird. It shows that it was pretty throwaway, and that he didn't really care that much about actually utilizing his role to the fullest. Could someone who was in the QT actually post what he talked to mementoss about? I'm interested to see, as it doesn't seem like he could use it best for collaboration with mementoss, because there were stronger players to invite, nor does he have to use it to judge if mementoss is scum or not, as he's more than capable of doing that in the thread. So, it seems more like it would be for manipulating mementoss, or just inviting him and not doing anything. Based on dirk's behaviour, he's very disinterested, and for Palmar, that's usually a sign of being scum.

I think Kita and Dirk are both fine lynches, and someone should shoot the other one tonight. Dirk inviting mementoss doesn't really say much about mementoss by itself to me. Maybe after dirk flips, it could be more revealing.
you gotta dance
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 26 2012 14:03 GMT
#1962
On March 26 2012 22:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:

1) I think Nisani probably lived because after he claimed inventor, there was a decent possibility of a medic being on him. So, they shot a lower priority target instead. Also, if Nisani decided to change what he was making, they could very easily push a mislynch on him. One point for Nisani not being on the mafia team is that he actually gave the item to someone. If he was scum, because he was claiming after the deadline, he could very easily have given it to a team mate, and then claimed he had targeted one of the dead, flipped, town players.


How do we know he did not give the item to his teammate? We have no idea where the item currently is. Also, it's doubtful at least that he could keep every item he invents for himself. He said he already kept the security camera, so I doutbt that he was able to keep the colour radiator as well.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 14:46 GMT
#1963
On March 26 2012 22:24 Mementoss wrote:
1. I dont know how to exactly play in a game yet that has so many people its hard to analyse and its hard to not have your posts just buried.


Having more than 1 post over a 5 day period is generally a good start. You played in Newbie V so you know the damage an inactivte/apathetic townie can cause, yet you continue to not post. How did you go from the most competant town player to a player who is afraid of posting? During post game pms, we talked about how establishing your innocence is so important, yet you have put absolutely no effort into doing so.

On March 26 2012 22:24 Mementoss wrote:
2. I have a very pro town role, and have never played a pro-town role before. Only vanilla. I didn't want to fuck up in posting and ruin the town by getting myself killed..


"Hey guys, I'm blue. I'm going to claim at a completely random time just to let you know. I'll even add in some fear mongering to explain the consequences if you lynch me."

On March 26 2012 16:16 Foolishness wrote:
If everyone seems to agree
that Kita should be shot in the knee
then let's pile on the votes and get this guy cracked.

##Vote: Kitaman27


I liked your poems more when you were dead.

On March 26 2012 19:42 Adam4167 wrote:
This is of course assuming that Kita is the Lord of the riiiiiift, (something we cant know until he flips) otherwise he can probably die too.


I can confirm that I am not Lord of the Riiiiiiift without flipping, but I won't role claim at this point. This third party talk needs to stop. -_-

I did indeed shoot Palmar. He confirmed in the thread that he recieved a mod message indicating he would be shot. So are you guys saying that you think the scum doctor decided to heal the town aligned Palmar? Or that a town aligned doctor thought Palmar was the best heal?

As a mason (a role which town apparently already has 3 of), he has chosen to take advantage of the newer players though quicktopic manipulation. As a smurf, nobody would think twice of this plan. In the thread, he has shown complete apathy. You really think I'm the better lynch Foolishness? Do you actually think I'm scum/sleeper or are you jumping on the third party nonsense wagon?

Wiggles is still sketchy. He hasn't done anything this game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 26 2012 14:50 GMT
#1964
oh WOW, Big edit on my last post Kita= Kenpachi!!

I don't think you're 3rd party Kita.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 26 2012 14:51 GMT
#1965
Also- I agree that mementoss choosing to disclose that he is a blue is just too suspicious for my liking...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 14:54 GMT
#1966
On March 26 2012 17:36 phagga wrote:
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.


How do you come to that conclusion?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 26 2012 14:57 GMT
#1967
On March 26 2012 23:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 17:36 phagga wrote:
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.


How do you come to that conclusion?



As I already wrote:
On March 26 2012 17:45 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 17:37 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 26 2012 17:36 phagga wrote:
Sorry for missing the last 48 hours. Real life always gets the best of me on weekends.

On March 26 2012 10:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
midnight, if paper would have been the last member, they had 1 1/2 kp each night (he can use both the kp and the ability if he's the last alive), which would kill three persons instead of two. there's at least one more and he has an ability worth sacrificing half a KP.

also, this mason network confuses me. we're 13 now if I counted right. There's (assumptions!) 2-3 thirds around, 1 scum and 2-3 cell. Which is around 6 anti town. I was specifically advised that scum may have masons. Do you guys have a QT? How many unique viewers do you have? This is fishy.

going to bed now. totally exhausted. I'll hand my final thesis in tomorrow! Yay for master's degree!


Here is some players list math for now. I am posting this mostly for reference as some people seem to have a hard time keeping up on the player list, also this should make sure that noone can lurk away and get forgotten (I'm looking at you, Mementoss). I will post my thoughts on possible lynch candidates later.

This is the current alive player list if I'm right.

2. Mr. Wiggles
5. Jayjay54
6. Kitaman27
7. Ghost_403
8. MidnightGladius
10. Kenpachi
13. Lanaia(Replaced By Mementoss)
16. Nisani201
19. Adam4167
25. Foolishness Was sent to android hell (and came back)
26. Sbrubbles
28. blubbdavid
29. Phagga
30. Maverick32x
31. Dirk Hardpec

So we're at 15 alive Players.

- Midnight and Maverick claim 5th party
- We have 1 confirmed dead 3rd, up to 3 3rd Party remain
- we have 1 confiremd dead cell agent, up to 3 cell agents remain
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.

Am I correct that the 4th party is the sleeper cell?

This would mean there is a minimum of 5 townies atm.

Also there were 6 no-flips on N1/D2. 1 was Gonzaw, who is claimed to be 5th party. 1 was Foolishness, who came back from the dead (or never really was dead). This leaves 4 no-flips death who could all be in not-town roles, making it possible that there is a max of 9 townies atm. The 4 no-flips are Blazinghand, Cwave, Cyber_cheese and RayzorFlash.



I guess, I miscounted.

However, where did you read that there's 4 and not 6 scum?


Out of the concensus in the thread. I remember that this is what was assumed after Drazerk shot VisceraEyes (Mafia has the same amount of members as the sleeper cell), also IF one assumes that Paperscraps was the last Mafia (as Midnight does), than it is more probable that there were only 4 of them, and 2 of them no-flipped.

But you're right, it's possible that the mafia count is higher.

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 26 2012 15:21 GMT
#1968
@wiggles: Your point 1 is wrong. He gave the item to Hassy, who was killed last night by the scum team.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 26 2012 15:37 GMT
#1969
While toss has been playing scummy, I'm not convinced he's the best lynch at the moment. Even if he is scum, lynching him doesn't tell us that much about the other scum players in the game. Is he a good vig shot? Sure, but that doesn't make him a good lynch. Tonight, I'll start digging through the filters to see which lynch would not only lynch scum/3rd party, but tell us a lot about what's going on in the game.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 16:11 GMT
#1970
The general behaviour of Mementoss makes him a good lynch candidate. If you look at other games of him, you will see a great disparity in play. Furthermore, his predecessor's (Lanaia) filter is also really lacking, without substance.

And btw, Kita you still didn't state why you visited Gonzaw. Why do you hesitate? What are you waiting for?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 16:18 GMT
#1971
On March 27 2012 01:11 blubbdavid wrote:
And btw, Kita you still didn't state why you visited Gonzaw. Why do you hesitate? What are you waiting for?


It's not necessary to reveal my role at the moment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dirk Hardpec
Profile Joined March 2012
United States73 Posts
March 26 2012 16:33 GMT
#1972
On March 26 2012 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
I did indeed shoot Palmar. He confirmed in the thread that he recieved a mod message indicating he would be shot. So are you guys saying that you think the scum doctor decided to heal the town aligned Palmar? Or that a town aligned doctor thought Palmar was the best heal?


This is a flat out lie, I've repeatedly said I received no indication I was going to be shot, or that I had been shot.

Your case on wiggles is bullshit. You posted dumb shit throughout day 2.

You need to die now.

##Vote Kitaman27
How this goes?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 16:53 GMT
#1973
On March 27 2012 01:33 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
I did indeed shoot Palmar. He confirmed in the thread that he recieved a mod message indicating he would be shot. So are you guys saying that you think the scum doctor decided to heal the town aligned Palmar? Or that a town aligned doctor thought Palmar was the best heal?


This is a flat out lie, I've repeatedly said I received no indication I was going to be shot, or that I had been shot.

Your case on wiggles is bullshit. You posted dumb shit throughout day 2.

You need to die now.

##Vote Kitaman27


On March 25 2012 22:06 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
I am however on fire.


What do you think this means? That I'm giving you a big hug of flames and friendship?
So how did you survive being set on fire?

ugahqrjzhlyjzxoskp
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 26 2012 17:48 GMT
#1974
On March 27 2012 01:33 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
I did indeed shoot Palmar. He confirmed in the thread that he recieved a mod message indicating he would be shot. So are you guys saying that you think the scum doctor decided to heal the town aligned Palmar? Or that a town aligned doctor thought Palmar was the best heal?


This is a flat out lie, I've repeatedly said I received no indication I was going to be shot, or that I had been shot.

Your case on wiggles is bullshit. You posted dumb shit throughout day 2.

You need to die now.

##Vote Kitaman27

This + the random letters makes me want to kill Kita.

##Vote Kitaman27
Enjoy your day.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 17:49 GMT
#1975
Alright guys I'm going to try to explain my role to the town, without saying anything illegal about my role PM.

So basically here is what my role does. I have access to some kind of Computer Terminal which allows me to equip personality cores into it which then later give an option to use an ability at night. In my role PM I was given 2 personality cores. Lania's Night 1 action was to equip these cores. These cores were the following, Curiosity Core and the Morality Core. The Curiosity Core allows me to track someone, and the Morality Core allows me to use a medic ability. Only one ability may be used per night. Also I can equip new cores at night if they are given to me, however that is my action for the night.

These are all the cores in the game. Morality, Curiosity, Anger, Dampening, Space, Intelligence, Adventure, and Factual. My role PM states that if all the cores are equipped something will happen, but it gives no clue to if its good for town or mafia or third party. I really have no idea what it does, but its not a part of my win-con so I didn't really look into that much. As fishing for items coulda got me killed/If I did equip all the cores, who knows what could happen.

Night 2 I medic protected Dirk. Why? There generally seemed to be a lot of hostility towards Dirk, while I thought he was thought to be pretty townie, because of his role to be able to create this side thread. And the cases on him overall were pretty weak. It looked like he was attracting a vig shot, and I didn't want a townie to die. Maybe this is bad judgement? But it was the best idea I could think of, as that side QT could be a good way of getting information you couldn't in the thread otherwise/pass around scum hunting ideas/plans.

So here I am, stuck with this role, trying to catch with 60 pages of spam and mechanics talk, with a touch of analysis thrown in there. I looked into the most popular lynch cases at the time, just to decide which one I thought was best for a vote, I looked in the general part of the thread to see who was trusted and who was not trusted, then went through filter to make an opinion on that. It is hard to post when you are not confident in your reads and yourself, and generally just are confused at the state of the game.

Why did I claim? Because it looked like people were going to waste a vig shot on me double hurting the town. And I feel like I haven't been helpful really at all to the town, other than saving Dirk's life. I feel that maybe claiming could allow people to give me advice/ make me a more useful member to the town.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 17:50 GMT
#1976
Also, I am in the QT, I have no idea why I got invited so don't ask me. Also, kitaman wtf is with the random letter stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 17:55 GMT
#1977
EBWOP and by Night two I meant last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 17:57 GMT
#1978
On March 27 2012 02:49 Mementoss wrote:
Alright guys I'm going to try to explain my role to the town, without saying anything illegal about my role PM.

So basically here is what my role does. I have access to some kind of Computer Terminal which allows me to equip personality cores into it which then later give an option to use an ability at night. In my role PM I was given 2 personality cores. Lania's Night 1 action was to equip these cores. These cores were the following, Curiosity Core and the Morality Core. The Curiosity Core allows me to track someone, and the Morality Core allows me to use a medic ability. Only one ability may be used per night. Also I can equip new cores at night if they are given to me, however that is my action for the night.

These are all the cores in the game. Morality, Curiosity, Anger, Dampening, Space, Intelligence, Adventure, and Factual. My role PM states that if all the cores are equipped something will happen, but it gives no clue to if its good for town or mafia or third party. I really have no idea what it does, but its not a part of my win-con so I didn't really look into that much. As fishing for items coulda got me killed/If I did equip all the cores, who knows what could happen.

Night 2 I medic protected Dirk. Why? There generally seemed to be a lot of hostility towards Dirk, while I thought he was thought to be pretty townie, because of his role to be able to create this side thread. And the cases on him overall were pretty weak. It looked like he was attracting a vig shot, and I didn't want a townie to die. Maybe this is bad judgement? But it was the best idea I could think of, as that side QT could be a good way of getting information you couldn't in the thread otherwise/pass around scum hunting ideas/plans.


What was your night three action? I assume you tracked someone?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 17:58 GMT
#1979
On March 27 2012 02:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:49 Mementoss wrote:
Alright guys I'm going to try to explain my role to the town, without saying anything illegal about my role PM.

So basically here is what my role does. I have access to some kind of Computer Terminal which allows me to equip personality cores into it which then later give an option to use an ability at night. In my role PM I was given 2 personality cores. Lania's Night 1 action was to equip these cores. These cores were the following, Curiosity Core and the Morality Core. The Curiosity Core allows me to track someone, and the Morality Core allows me to use a medic ability. Only one ability may be used per night. Also I can equip new cores at night if they are given to me, however that is my action for the night.

These are all the cores in the game. Morality, Curiosity, Anger, Dampening, Space, Intelligence, Adventure, and Factual. My role PM states that if all the cores are equipped something will happen, but it gives no clue to if its good for town or mafia or third party. I really have no idea what it does, but its not a part of my win-con so I didn't really look into that much. As fishing for items coulda got me killed/If I did equip all the cores, who knows what could happen.

Night 2 I medic protected Dirk. Why? There generally seemed to be a lot of hostility towards Dirk, while I thought he was thought to be pretty townie, because of his role to be able to create this side thread. And the cases on him overall were pretty weak. It looked like he was attracting a vig shot, and I didn't want a townie to die. Maybe this is bad judgement? But it was the best idea I could think of, as that side QT could be a good way of getting information you couldn't in the thread otherwise/pass around scum hunting ideas/plans.


What was your night three action? I assume you tracked someone?


Ninja'd. There were three nights. What did you do on night two then?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 26 2012 17:59 GMT
#1980
Hmm, discrepancies... interesting :D.

I told Maverick to watch Dirk during Night 2, and he told me in the QT that Dirk was visited by Willz and Kita. Yet you claim to have protected Dirk that night as well.

Needless to say, I trust Maverick far more than I trust you, but can you offer an explanation for why this might be?
Trust in Bayes.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 434
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 55
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
Rex 135
ProTech132
CosmosSc2 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8192
qojqva1183
Dendi767
Counter-Strike
Fnx 707
x6flipin248
markeloff116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2134
olofmeister1332
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli409
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe112
Mew2King86
QueenE78
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• mYiSmile10
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2132
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1280
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h
OSC
22h
Stellar Fest
22h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.