• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:00
CEST 17:00
KST 00:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 136 Next
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 26 2012 17:59 GMT
#1981
On March 27 2012 02:59 MidnightGladius wrote:
Hmm, discrepancies... interesting :D.

I told Maverick to watch Dirk during Night 2, and he told me in the QT that Dirk was visited by Willz and Kita. Yet you claim to have protected Dirk that night as well.

Needless to say, I trust Maverick far more than I trust you, but can you offer an explanation for why this might be?


Ninja'd by Mementoss' typo >_>
Trust in Bayes.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 18:00 GMT
#1982
On March 27 2012 02:48 Nisani201 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 01:33 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
On March 26 2012 23:46 kitaman27 wrote:
I did indeed shoot Palmar. He confirmed in the thread that he recieved a mod message indicating he would be shot. So are you guys saying that you think the scum doctor decided to heal the town aligned Palmar? Or that a town aligned doctor thought Palmar was the best heal?


This is a flat out lie, I've repeatedly said I received no indication I was going to be shot, or that I had been shot.

Your case on wiggles is bullshit. You posted dumb shit throughout day 2.

You need to die now.

##Vote Kitaman27

This + the random letters makes me want to kill Kita.

##Vote Kitaman27


Palmar confirmed that I targeted him when he posted that I set him on fire. Mementoss confirmed that he was medic protected. I'm clearly not lying about my shot. You're going to lynch me over some random letters? You'd rather just lynch me than ask what they mean or wait to find out?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 26 2012 18:05 GMT
#1983
People have brought them up before. Please explain the random letters to me.
Enjoy your day.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 18:08 GMT
#1984
On March 27 2012 03:05 Nisani201 wrote:
People have brought them up before. Please explain the random letters to me.


It's information about my role, so when I claim in the future, someone can't accuse me of lying and say I'm making things up on the spot.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 18:31 GMT
#1985
Shit, forgot to mention what I did night 2, I medic protected Grackaroni, so either there was a vig shot going on. Or the mafia had more KP than I expected, or Paperscraps, laser role stacked on him from an earlier night. I'm not sure but it obviously didn't work. I medic protected him, cause it was close to when I just jumped in the game, I just read people who were posting and medic protected who seemed townie to me. Like I said it was rushed, and I never played blue so I wasn't sure the strategy behind using a tracker ability.

You guys can pick what I do tonight, I honestly don't have a clue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 18:37 GMT
#1986
Ok honestly I don't have a clue what you are saying now Mementoss.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 18:39 GMT
#1987
So basically you want to say that Paperscrapse managed to kill a medic'd townie with 0.5kp?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 18:44 GMT
#1988
let me summarise:
night 1:
no action

night 2:
medic grack, but he dies because of 0.5 kp

night 3: medic dirk

So dirk invited you because you medic'd him. Did he know that you medic'd him? Probably not, except if... you are scum budds.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 18:51 GMT
#1989
Ebwop: Dirk invited you after you medic him. Interesting.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 18:51 GMT
#1990
Night 1: Equip cores takes place of an action. If anyone wants to send me cores, I cannot use them until I use a night action equipping them.

Night 2: Medic Grack, no idea why it didn't save him. Just speculating about the Paper ability, or an unclaimed vig shot, or maybe Mafia KP higher than expected at this point in the game.

Night 3: Medic Dirk. Kita claimed a shot, and Dirk survived.

As far as I know I don't think people I medic are aware of it. It doesn't say anywhere that they are, it doesn't say anywhere that they are not. I don't know why Dirk chose me to be in the QT, ask him.

If you want further proof of my role, give me some tracking/medic ideas, obviously not just 1, or people will avoid them. I will provide a report the following day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 18:54 GMT
#1991
On March 27 2012 03:51 Mementoss wrote:
Night 3: Medic Dirk. Kita claimed a shot, and Dirk survived..


You don't find it remotely suspicious that Palmar is interested in masoning you, a player with one games worth of experience, rather than someone like Foolishness? Could you provide all the chat logs that he had with you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 26 2012 18:54 GMT
#1992
Quick question Mementoss: do the cores have any use without your ability?
Bora Pain minha porra!
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 18:59 GMT
#1993
The cores are useless without the computer terminal, after I die the cores have no use in the game. I would provide all the chat logs he with me in the QT, if he had any. I was invited, came in and said Wat is this? JJ responded asking if it was the real me.
I posted my claim in there before out here. Because I wanted to see if people thought it was a good idea to claim in the actual thread, so I don't get picked off. Nobody responded so I just decided I might as well post it here since, I sorta lead you on earlier today that I was going to tell you.


On March 27 2012 03:54 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 03:51 Mementoss wrote:
Night 3: Medic Dirk. Kita claimed a shot, and Dirk survived..


You don't find it remotely suspicious that Palmar is interested in masoning you, a player with one games worth of experience, rather than someone like Foolishness? Could you provide all the chat logs that he had with you?


Ask him about it, I don't know what hes thinking. Does he have any sort of restriction on who he can invite? Don't really know tbh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 19:04:02
March 26 2012 19:02 GMT
#1994
Okay guys, this is what I've come up with:

1) Hassybaby's trap on Nisami killed Velinath. Doesn't really matter how, but it doesn't sound like it was done on purpose.

2) I have bad feelings about nisami. He could have given his item to a townie with protection, like JayJay (puppet string), and said person could pass it on to whoever. He instead gave the item to a claimed PR who conveniently died. I wish I had thought of this yesterday of suggesting giving it to a protected player yesterday. We can give him another night to try to prove himself, but this time we'll have to plan this out a little better, I suppose.

3) Mementoss says he protected Grack on night 2. I think it is bullshit. Mafia would never use more than 1kp to kill a person, I don't think cell has more than 1 kp (though admittedly, it's possible), there was no reason for town to shoot him and no reason (at least from my point of view) to roleblock him. I don't think it would be a bad idea to lynch him, unless someone has a foolproof plan to check his claim tonight. I asked if his items were any use because JayJay, as the only voter, would have access to them. Since he claims they don't do jack shit without his ability, this might be a moot point.

4) I'm not sure about the whole Kita/Dirk debacle. I think Kita sounds overall much more resonable and pro-town, so I would suggest lynch Dirk over him. Still, Kita, have you shot at Dirk again? Do you claim he'll die tonight?

EBWOP: on point 3) no reason (at least from my point of view) to roleblock Mementoss
Bora Pain minha porra!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 19:06 GMT
#1995
On March 27 2012 04:02 Sbrubbles wrote:
3) Mementoss says he protected Grack on night 2. I think it is bullshit. Mafia would never use more than 1kp to kill a person, I don't think cell has more than 1 kp (though admittedly, it's possible), there was no reason for town to shoot him and no reason (at least from my point of view) to roleblock him.


Perhaps the cell and mafia kp overlapped?

On March 27 2012 04:02 Sbrubbles wrote:
4) I'm not sure about the whole Kita/Dirk debacle. I think Kita sounds overall much more resonable and pro-town, so I would suggest lynch Dirk over him. Still, Kita, have you shot at Dirk again? Do you claim he'll die tonight?


Naw. Ideally, he's not around tonight :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 26 2012 19:08 GMT
#1996
shit I clicked edit
Bora Pain minha porra!
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 26 2012 19:09 GMT
#1997
Hey Mementoss,
Do you have any idea what the different cores do? or do you need to have them to figure out?

If you were to guess what all the cores do, what would you say?

Also- what cores do you have right now?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 26 2012 19:10 GMT
#1998
Mods, can you clear things up about my edit? I meant to quote and EBWOP. My bad
Bora Pain minha porra!
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 19:11 GMT
#1999
I actually have a general question: Anyone that has the cores, do you know what they do? I know the names of all the cores but I have no idea what they do. The only ones I know what they do is the ones I have. Maybe it would help the town if we knew what the cores did as we could plan accordingly using my ability to its full potential. Problem is that damn equipping that takes up a night.

Morality: Medic
Curiosity: Track

Anger:
Dampening:
Space:
Intelligence:
Adventure:
Factual:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 26 2012 19:15 GMT
#2000
On March 27 2012 04:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 04:02 Sbrubbles wrote:
3) Mementoss says he protected Grack on night 2. I think it is bullshit. Mafia would never use more than 1kp to kill a person, I don't think cell has more than 1 kp (though admittedly, it's possible), there was no reason for town to shoot him and no reason (at least from my point of view) to roleblock him.


Perhaps the cell and mafia kp overlapped?

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 04:02 Sbrubbles wrote:
4) I'm not sure about the whole Kita/Dirk debacle. I think Kita sounds overall much more resonable and pro-town, so I would suggest lynch Dirk over him. Still, Kita, have you shot at Dirk again? Do you claim he'll die tonight?


Naw. Ideally, he's not around tonight :/


I'm assuming "Drowned in a sea of madness" is the cell kill flavor and they only have 1 kp. Zel died that night with that kill flavor.
Bora Pain minha porra!
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1334
ComeBackTV 637
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 391
LamboSC2263
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 263
ProTech143
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41777
Shuttle 2548
EffOrt 869
Horang2 785
Light 774
Mini 714
Soma 429
firebathero 349
Stork 344
BeSt 326
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 287
Snow 249
Rush 245
ggaemo 223
ZerO 167
Leta 153
Pusan 78
hero 75
Sharp 56
Killer 54
Shinee 39
sorry 39
Mind 37
Shine 32
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Yoon 30
Bale 25
Trap 23
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Sacsri 13
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9512
Dendi957
qojqva727
Fuzer 204
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
markeloff712
fl0m331
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1264
XaKoH 172
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo921
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS152
QueenE103
Mew2King94
Trikslyr24
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile114
• Gemini_19 10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2685
• Jankos2353
• TFBlade880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
• Shiphtur64
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h
Stellar Fest
22h
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.