• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 136 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 26 2012 04:05 GMT
#1941
Hey kita, why did you announce before your shot was actually supposed to hit that you were aiming at Dirk? Wouldn't that make your shot a lot less likely to go through, due to the possibility of having someone protect him?
you gotta dance
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 26 2012 04:08 GMT
#1942
On March 26 2012 13:05 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hey kita, why did you announce before your shot was actually supposed to hit that you were aiming at Dirk? Wouldn't that make your shot a lot less likely to go through, due to the possibility of having someone protect him?


He is informed during the day, which means he would by the time the shot resolves at night, he would already be aware and able to request protection.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 26 2012 06:54 GMT
#1943
On March 26 2012 10:27 Sbrubbles wrote:
Wow ... this is quite a lot to take in, Midnight. Still, I really hope you're telling the truth, if only because I wouldn't know what to do if we figured that the kingmaker item was bought by scum (not Velinath) and JJ was one of them.

Tell me, what's the relationship between you two and Foolishness? I had him pegged as town for reviving after being killed by mafia, but clearly he knew about you two (and you two about him). What's going on?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2012 03:51 Foolishness wrote:
Lots of shit will happen in this town.
So before you can show a frown
I ask of you
don't look for clues
and to Chezinu I am not brown.



I assume you still have your kp? If your kill was superceded, then your item must have been refunded.

Last thing: not that I don't believe you, but I just can't see any breadcrumbing in Maverick and Gonzaw's posts. Can you elaborate?

I made that limerick in a hurry, I had little time
and I needed to find a word that would rhyme.
This has come as a twist
that house Chezinu exists
I claim ignorance, I'm not involved in their crime.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 26 2012 07:16 GMT
#1944
On March 26 2012 10:19 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 10:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 26 2012 10:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
going to bed now. totally exhausted. I'll hand my final thesis in tomorrow! Yay for master's degree!


Congrats! Topic?


thanks!

"Method development and evaluation to design a material supply concept for variable batch production driven by volatile demand"

yes, that still counts as mechanical engineering here in Germany I spezified in production engineering.

good night!

With the game, I do not mean to interfere
but it turns out I'm an industrial engineer.
What I do is optimize
the topics you would recognize
I know a bit about your thesis, that is clear.

JayJay made me giddy there, I want to see his abstract.
From the mafia game, I did not mean to get sidetracked.
If everyone seems to agree
that Kita should be shot in the knee
then let's pile on the votes and get this guy cracked.

##Vote: Kitaman27
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 07:49 GMT
#1945
Ok guys, little sleep.

kitaman, if you don't come up with a nice explanation for why you visited gonzaw night one, you are the lord of th riiiiiift. However, if that's true, he seems to have no KP any more. Lynching third is prolly not the best option.

Other than that, "Mementoss" appeared in the QT. If that's really Mementoss and not an alias, dirk has made the most random choice ever. No help at all there. So if this IS Mementoss, I am fine with killing him.

I am willing to trust Nisani to a degree, however, I can't believe that he's still alive and scum killed yugi instead of the inventor. Spider-senses here.

What do you guys think?

@foolishness: only the title exists in english, I am in no mood to translate it all.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 07:53 GMT
#1946
though I guess we can start a practical discussion post game
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 26 2012 08:36 GMT
#1947
Sorry for missing the last 48 hours. Real life always gets the best of me on weekends.

On March 26 2012 10:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
midnight, if paper would have been the last member, they had 1 1/2 kp each night (he can use both the kp and the ability if he's the last alive), which would kill three persons instead of two. there's at least one more and he has an ability worth sacrificing half a KP.

also, this mason network confuses me. we're 13 now if I counted right. There's (assumptions!) 2-3 thirds around, 1 scum and 2-3 cell. Which is around 6 anti town. I was specifically advised that scum may have masons. Do you guys have a QT? How many unique viewers do you have? This is fishy.

going to bed now. totally exhausted. I'll hand my final thesis in tomorrow! Yay for master's degree!


Here is some players list math for now. I am posting this mostly for reference as some people seem to have a hard time keeping up on the player list, also this should make sure that noone can lurk away and get forgotten (I'm looking at you, Mementoss). I will post my thoughts on possible lynch candidates later.

This is the current alive player list if I'm right.

2. Mr. Wiggles
5. Jayjay54
6. Kitaman27
7. Ghost_403
8. MidnightGladius
10. Kenpachi
13. Lanaia(Replaced By Mementoss)
16. Nisani201
19. Adam4167
25. Foolishness Was sent to android hell (and came back)
26. Sbrubbles
28. blubbdavid
29. Phagga
30. Maverick32x
31. Dirk Hardpec

So we're at 15 alive Players.

- Midnight and Maverick claim 5th party
- We have 1 confirmed dead 3rd, up to 3 3rd Party remain
- we have 1 confiremd dead cell agent, up to 3 cell agents remain
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.

Am I correct that the 4th party is the sleeper cell?

This would mean there is a minimum of 5 townies atm.

Also there were 6 no-flips on N1/D2. 1 was Gonzaw, who is claimed to be 5th party. 1 was Foolishness, who came back from the dead (or never really was dead). This leaves 4 no-flips death who could all be in not-town roles, making it possible that there is a max of 9 townies atm. The 4 no-flips are Blazinghand, Cwave, Cyber_cheese and RayzorFlash.

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 08:36 GMT
#1948
On March 26 2012 16:49 Jayjay54 wrote:
Ok guys, little sleep.

kitaman, if you don't come up with a nice explanation for why you visited gonzaw night one, you are the lord of th riiiiiift. However, if that's true, he seems to have no KP any more. Lynching third is prolly not the best option.

Other than that, "Mementoss" appeared in the QT. If that's really Mementoss and not an alias, dirk has made the most random choice ever. No help at all there. So if this IS Mementoss, I am fine with killing dirk.

I am willing to trust Nisani to a degree, however, I can't believe that he's still alive and scum killed yugi instead of the inventor. Spider-senses here.

What do you guys think?

@foolishness: only the title exists in english, I am in no mood to translate it all.


EBWOP
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 08:37 GMT
#1949
On March 26 2012 17:36 phagga wrote:
Sorry for missing the last 48 hours. Real life always gets the best of me on weekends.

Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 10:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
midnight, if paper would have been the last member, they had 1 1/2 kp each night (he can use both the kp and the ability if he's the last alive), which would kill three persons instead of two. there's at least one more and he has an ability worth sacrificing half a KP.

also, this mason network confuses me. we're 13 now if I counted right. There's (assumptions!) 2-3 thirds around, 1 scum and 2-3 cell. Which is around 6 anti town. I was specifically advised that scum may have masons. Do you guys have a QT? How many unique viewers do you have? This is fishy.

going to bed now. totally exhausted. I'll hand my final thesis in tomorrow! Yay for master's degree!


Here is some players list math for now. I am posting this mostly for reference as some people seem to have a hard time keeping up on the player list, also this should make sure that noone can lurk away and get forgotten (I'm looking at you, Mementoss). I will post my thoughts on possible lynch candidates later.

This is the current alive player list if I'm right.

2. Mr. Wiggles
5. Jayjay54
6. Kitaman27
7. Ghost_403
8. MidnightGladius
10. Kenpachi
13. Lanaia(Replaced By Mementoss)
16. Nisani201
19. Adam4167
25. Foolishness Was sent to android hell (and came back)
26. Sbrubbles
28. blubbdavid
29. Phagga
30. Maverick32x
31. Dirk Hardpec

So we're at 15 alive Players.

- Midnight and Maverick claim 5th party
- We have 1 confirmed dead 3rd, up to 3 3rd Party remain
- we have 1 confiremd dead cell agent, up to 3 cell agents remain
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.

Am I correct that the 4th party is the sleeper cell?

This would mean there is a minimum of 5 townies atm.

Also there were 6 no-flips on N1/D2. 1 was Gonzaw, who is claimed to be 5th party. 1 was Foolishness, who came back from the dead (or never really was dead). This leaves 4 no-flips death who could all be in not-town roles, making it possible that there is a max of 9 townies atm. The 4 no-flips are Blazinghand, Cwave, Cyber_cheese and RayzorFlash.



I guess, I miscounted.

However, where did you read that there's 4 and not 6 scum?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 08:38 GMT
#1950
I believe your count is right, but I just want to say it is well possible that there is more than 2 scum remaining
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 26 2012 08:45 GMT
#1951
On March 26 2012 17:37 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 17:36 phagga wrote:
Sorry for missing the last 48 hours. Real life always gets the best of me on weekends.

On March 26 2012 10:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
midnight, if paper would have been the last member, they had 1 1/2 kp each night (he can use both the kp and the ability if he's the last alive), which would kill three persons instead of two. there's at least one more and he has an ability worth sacrificing half a KP.

also, this mason network confuses me. we're 13 now if I counted right. There's (assumptions!) 2-3 thirds around, 1 scum and 2-3 cell. Which is around 6 anti town. I was specifically advised that scum may have masons. Do you guys have a QT? How many unique viewers do you have? This is fishy.

going to bed now. totally exhausted. I'll hand my final thesis in tomorrow! Yay for master's degree!


Here is some players list math for now. I am posting this mostly for reference as some people seem to have a hard time keeping up on the player list, also this should make sure that noone can lurk away and get forgotten (I'm looking at you, Mementoss). I will post my thoughts on possible lynch candidates later.

This is the current alive player list if I'm right.

2. Mr. Wiggles
5. Jayjay54
6. Kitaman27
7. Ghost_403
8. MidnightGladius
10. Kenpachi
13. Lanaia(Replaced By Mementoss)
16. Nisani201
19. Adam4167
25. Foolishness Was sent to android hell (and came back)
26. Sbrubbles
28. blubbdavid
29. Phagga
30. Maverick32x
31. Dirk Hardpec

So we're at 15 alive Players.

- Midnight and Maverick claim 5th party
- We have 1 confirmed dead 3rd, up to 3 3rd Party remain
- we have 1 confiremd dead cell agent, up to 3 cell agents remain
- we have 2 confirmed dead mafias, up to 2 mafias remain.

Am I correct that the 4th party is the sleeper cell?

This would mean there is a minimum of 5 townies atm.

Also there were 6 no-flips on N1/D2. 1 was Gonzaw, who is claimed to be 5th party. 1 was Foolishness, who came back from the dead (or never really was dead). This leaves 4 no-flips death who could all be in not-town roles, making it possible that there is a max of 9 townies atm. The 4 no-flips are Blazinghand, Cwave, Cyber_cheese and RayzorFlash.



I guess, I miscounted.

However, where did you read that there's 4 and not 6 scum?


Out of the concensus in the thread. I remember that this is what was assumed after Drazerk shot VisceraEyes (Mafia has the same amount of members as the sleeper cell), also IF one assumes that Paperscraps was the last Mafia (as Midnight does), than it is more probable that there were only 4 of them, and 2 of them no-flipped.

But you're right, it's possible that the mafia count is higher.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 10:02 GMT
#1952
yea, that was more an addon that actual criticism.

so how do you guys generally feel about lord of the riiiiift. lynch? yes? no?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 26 2012 10:18 GMT
#1953
Well.... Id rather we killed the people shooting at us, personally.

The D.Engine is hidden for now and his shot is wasted (assuming he only had one like Draz), so hes not really a priority.

Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 26 2012 10:26 GMT
#1954
ok cool. I agree.

dirk's choice (if really mementoss) doesn't really scream town to me. I still don't think he's from the scum team, because of flavour.

other suggestions adam?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 26 2012 10:42 GMT
#1955
I would hang either Dirk or Mementoss if I were in your position.

Dirk inviting Mementoss into the QT tells me that his invite is probably compulsive, and he wanted to waste it. If it were not compulsive, he would have just invited no one, as that is what he effectively did by inviting someone not interested in playing the game. Him wasting that power to be helpful to town, among other things, tells me he has no interest in helping town.

Lanaia looked scummy before Mementoss took over, and Mementoss has all but given up on this game to play SNMM9.

This is of course assuming that Kita is the Lord of the riiiiiift, (something we cant know until he flips) otherwise he can probably die too.



blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 26 2012 11:24 GMT
#1956
The question is not, who will we lynch, but who will JJ lynch.
We have the nice Wiggles kita Dirk triangle, whereas I feel wiggles is the most townie of em all.

But for now I am more for a Mementoss lynch, till kita explains us his actions.

btw, "burned to death" could also coem from Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames.
And I am town..
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 26 2012 11:37 GMT
#1957
Jayjay asked for input, while the decision ultimately falls to him, getting other peoples viewpoints is a good choice.

Wiggles could go either way. I don't like the way bluelightz was pushing him for the wheatley election, nor his case on ghost. Yet he seems to be genuinely busy, as he was posting very little in other games currently running.

Whoever 'burned to death' is, they've been targeting lurkers all game and decided to melt Paperscraps last night, a scum. As long as they keep pushing the town position, I am happy to leave them well enough alone.

phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 26 2012 12:51 GMT
#1958
Kitaman looks like thirdparty, and if he is, he probably already used his shot, so he should not be a priority. I don't like his "lemon-claim", where he says he gave a lemon to Grackaroni that ended up on Dirk. This is only relevant if you want to trust kitaman27 in the first place, as he could very well have given the lemon to Dirk directly to frame him. If we want to draw any information from that claim, we will have to see how Dirk or kitaman27 flips.

Dirk just does not care about this game. His "I'm confirmed town" does not have anything to back it up, and he knows that, so it's just misleading. Him adding Mementoss to the qt (according to jayjay) does not make any sense. His attitude is somewhere between "I don't care" and "fuck town". I have no doubt that he will have to go at some point.

sbrubbles is still barely contributing. I don't know if he just does not know better or if he has something to hide. However, I feel we would not lose anything by lynching him.

Mr. Wiggles case on ghost_403 was a joke. The way he announced it like 3 times, only to post a case that focused on irrelevant / weak points feels very forced. Else there is not too much coming from him.

If you think the mason qt will be further helpful, I would go for a lynch of sbrubbles, perhaps Mr. Wiggles. If you think the mason qt is no longer useful, lynch Dirk. This might give us also some information on kitamans lemon-claim.

What do you guys think of Kenpachi?

And food for thought regarding the "Burned to Death" thing: In Portal 1, when Chell finishes the official test parcour, GLaDOS wants to burn her. GLaDOS also states that the equipment would not be destroyed by the flames. Is it possible that this happens to persons who get into a situation where it is impossible for them to meet their wincondition?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
March 26 2012 13:24 GMT
#1959
Alright guys, sorry for not posting as much as I should/would like to try to in most games but I was put (replaced) in the middle of an awkward situation.

1. I dont know how to exactly play in a game yet that has so many people its hard to analyse and its hard to not have your posts just buried.
2. I have a very pro town role, and have never played a pro-town role before. Only vanilla. I didn't want to fuck up in posting and ruin the town by getting myself killed.

I actually have stuff to do at work for the majority of the day now but will be back around the end of the day to explain this further. I just felt I should get these two things out of the way before going off as a lot people are starting to want to kill me for my lurkiness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 26 2012 13:33 GMT
#1960
We don't know if that was REALLY mementoss in the QT or not.. you can choose whatever name you'd like for it..

As for who to lynch JJ, here are my thoughts-

Kita-
It sounds like everyone is in agreement that he is some kind of 3rd party. I don't know if this makes him lynch worthy or not? But if we want to be sure that we don't lynch a townie, this seems like the safest option we have...

Mementoss-
Very inactive- yet active in other threads. This seems to be a huge red flag, and makes me wonder what really is going on... the problem is that he was a replacement that came into a 50+ page game.. Obviously people were suspicious of Lania prior to this, but I also wonder if that was just a by-product of their inability to play the game (or whatever reason they needed to be replaced)

Brubbles-
I think he is 3rd party also.. His interest in the D. Engine, and other items makes me feel like there is something going on.. a lot of his posts seem to revolve around that, and doesn't seem to post much about anything else..

As for the "Burned to Death" Flavor.. I think it is significant that there were 3 'Burned to Deaths' on that 2nd night, yet only 1 on Night 3... I just wrote a huge post outlining how I think there is only 1 sleeper cell remaining, then I realized that we aren't sure if each one has a KP.. so that got thrown out the window.... Could be a common item that people have?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2435
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 435
mouzHeroMarine 275
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech152
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 47
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 21
soO 21
Bale 21
Free 17
Trap 17
Shine 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1446
Dendi981
420jenkins139
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 207
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1043
Beastyqt371
Hui .191
KnowMe154
ArmadaUGS145
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss47
ToD37
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
Stellar Fest
20h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.