• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 56 Next
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 04:20 GMT
#581
On February 29 2012 13:12 zelblade wrote:
Btw I got roleblocked


umm why would you say that? You've basically told mafia who to lynch tomorrow.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 29 2012 04:23 GMT
#582
I don't think it's wise to claim blue at this stage of the game zelblade.
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 29 2012 04:23 GMT
#583
On February 29 2012 13:20 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 13:12 zelblade wrote:
Btw I got roleblocked


umm why would you say that? You've basically told mafia who to lynch tomorrow.


Mafia Roleblocker - You are a mafia member who has the ability to prevent a player from performing a night action. Once per night, you may roleblock a player, and your target will be unable to perform night actions for that night. Your target will be informed that they have been roleblocked (even if they didn't have a night action). You do not have to use your action every night.


I think you are misunderstanding the rules. (Or I am, lol.)
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 29 2012 04:24 GMT
#584
I'm not claiming blue ffs
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 29 2012 04:24 GMT
#585
Look @ what test said
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 29 2012 04:24 GMT
#586
Is he claiming blue? I don't think he is. Everybody can calm down. (I think. I an after all the newbiest one here it seems, so I may be eating these words.)
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 29 2012 04:25 GMT
#587
Ohhh right, no I think you're correct test, just because he got roleblocked doesn't mean he's blue. Well at least we know now that there's a roleblocker. I don't see why zelblade would lie about it, and he is also taking over fourface's part in the game.
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 29 2012 04:26 GMT
#588
I'm not claiming blue ffs


We misunderstood the rules, calm down.
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 29 2012 04:27 GMT
#589
Yeah, I could see why mafia would role block him. I had FF pegged as blue too.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 29 2012 04:30 GMT
#590
I guess they thought I was medic with ff claim
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
February 29 2012 04:42 GMT
#591
How about default lynch on alderan If we don't get any better ideas? I feel he worked extremely hard (but trying to not make it obvious) on making sure we didn't get a lynch done last day...
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 04:54 GMT
#592
On February 29 2012 13:42 nttea wrote:
How about default lynch on alderan If we don't get any better ideas? I feel he worked extremely hard (but trying to not make it obvious) on making sure we didn't get a lynch done last day...


Look ,maybe I've missed out on a bit of the emotion thats gone into this thread(been popping my head in and out on a account of school) but last I checked Alderaan wanted a lynch to happen, just didn't want to waste a townie( and choc and ghost weren't looking that scummy at crunch time) I hate that we didn't lynch more than anyone because weve all been set back and players have had to grasp at straws, thats why active players have looked either a bit suspicious or not very helpful,

because they've been trying to make stone soup when towns not feeling generous(god that was witty, please someone get that)

well now we know one thing, janaan was town, and I think alderaan is being framed. Could be the other way but Alderaan just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would try and meta us by lynching his own suspect.

I will not vote for alderaan under a wifome basis that he lynched janaan to throw us off his trail, if he was scum hed be better off keeping his suspect alive. as of now I think we should start back at day one and lynch the biggest lurker.

Btw test also suspected janaan why is he not a lynch candidate?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 05:34 GMT
#593
On February 29 2012 13:24 zelblade wrote:
I'm not claiming blue ffs


this is still a problem because your telling the mafia your not blue, best not to discuss night actions unless you have a useful conclusion to state as a result.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
February 29 2012 05:39 GMT
#594
On February 29 2012 14:34 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 13:24 zelblade wrote:
I'm not claiming blue ffs


this is still a problem because your telling the mafia your not blue, best not to discuss night actions unless you have a useful conclusion to state as a result.


I think he's not claiming blue and also not claiming green. Either way, I think it was ok, let's just drop it before we out any blues.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 29 2012 05:46 GMT
#595
Test so good at understanding my posts <3

And yes stop speculating if I am a blue, that information is for me and me alone, and won't help you guys in anyway.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 05:46 GMT
#596
On February 29 2012 13:42 nttea wrote:
How about default lynch on alderan If we don't get any better ideas? I feel he worked extremely hard (but trying to not make it obvious) on making sure we didn't get a lynch done last day...


Also who are you to say we should default alderaan? You replace a lurker, youve posted twice this whole game, once about how long shit is and about how alderaan is suspicius(this can easily be seen as an early attempt to crumb on him) and once more right now to suggest we default lynch him because Janaan was his suspect? Use your head man, why would alderaan draw attention back to himself if he's scum?(god help me if you use the m word)?,

Alderaan who has been encouraging people to speak and sticking his neck out there against difficult targets, is one of the most flashy players in this game, he does not give off scum vibes(especially if you are aware of how perfect his scum was in the last newbie mafia game)

Also as for chocolate tons of people have changed their minds about him, he took heat for accusing four face mostly and as the game went on it seemed far more likely that he was just a reckless townie. So Alderaan set his sites on other suspects, whats wrong with that?

I certainly consider active flexible suspicion more town like than what you've been doing (inactive tunneling)

You asked us for other options, well I'd like to ask YOU for a few of those options, who else could we lynch?

And what do you think of Sloosh And chocolate?


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 05:48 GMT
#597
On February 29 2012 14:46 zelblade wrote:
Test so good at understanding my posts <3

And yes stop speculating if I am a blue, that information is for me and me alone, and won't help you guys in anyway.


Fine, are you red then ?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 05:49 GMT
#598
Alright I'm going to bed, night night.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 29 2012 05:54 GMT
#599
On February 29 2012 14:46 zelblade wrote:
Test so good at understanding my posts <3

And yes stop speculating if I am a blue, that information is for me and me alone, and won't help you guys in anyway.


Ok so I know you don't want to talk about your role but would you mind telling us a bit about why you think mafia considered you a threat? What interactions did you have that drew their gaze? Or was it the lack of interactions? I know these questions are a bit wifome but it'll be useful to hear some your opinion ( :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
February 29 2012 05:55 GMT
#600
On February 29 2012 14:48 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2012 14:46 zelblade wrote:
Test so good at understanding my posts <3

And yes stop speculating if I am a blue, that information is for me and me alone, and won't help you guys in anyway.


Fine, are you red then ?


Dont worry I'm not
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12610
Artosis 407
NaDa 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Mew2King73
Other Games
summit1g5854
Grubby2920
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft429
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 191
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 33m
INu's Battles
12h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 33m
OSC
23h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.