• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:53
CEST 18:53
KST 01:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 56 Next
JekyllAndHyde
Profile Joined February 2012
42 Posts
February 28 2012 02:42 GMT
#461
On February 28 2012 11:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 11:20 JekyllAndHyde wrote:
Before I forget:

##Unvote: Chocolate

I'll vote for someone not likely to be lynched, that way there can't be a fast vote-swing towards him:

##Vote:DoYouHas


da fuck? Why?



So chocolate doesn't get lynched today...?
If I keep my vote on Chocolate, then it's likely some people will change his vote towards him and get him lynched, which I specifically said I didn't want by this point.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
February 28 2012 02:42 GMT
#462
Didnt like night because he was ambivalent until I told him I wanted people to panic a little.
Phagga because he voted me because I was voting around w/o intentions of lynching.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 28 2012 02:49 GMT
#463
Crud - just got back home and am furiously trying to catch up on everything.

It's going to end up a NL, and it should. We spent a large portion of D1 discussing the merits of a soft deadline for this exact purpose. Working to catch up on the thread more thoroughly and will address the stuff I missed.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 28 2012 02:52 GMT
#464
@sloosh Here's what you missed. All (almost all) the people voting against Chocolate have held their ground, all the other people have hopped, skipped, and leaped all over the place, finally deciding on trying to lynch the guys who's going to get modkilled for not voting in order to force a no-lynch.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:52 GMT
#465
On February 28 2012 11:49 slOosh wrote:
Crud - just got back home and am furiously trying to catch up on everything.

It's going to end up a NL, and it should. We spent a large portion of D1 discussing the merits of a soft deadline for this exact purpose. Working to catch up on the thread more thoroughly and will address the stuff I missed.


Hi new sloosh? I want old sloosh back, can you handle that?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:52 GMT
#466
On February 28 2012 11:42 JekyllAndHyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 11:22 gumshoe wrote:
On February 28 2012 11:20 JekyllAndHyde wrote:
Before I forget:

##Unvote: Chocolate

I'll vote for someone not likely to be lynched, that way there can't be a fast vote-swing towards him:

##Vote:DoYouHas


da fuck? Why?



So chocolate doesn't get lynched today...?
If I keep my vote on Chocolate, then it's likely some people will change his vote towards him and get him lynched, which I specifically said I didn't want by this point.


Da fuck ? Ok.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
February 28 2012 02:54 GMT
#467
On February 28 2012 11:52 ghost_403 wrote:
@sloosh Here's what you missed. All (almost all) the people voting against Chocolate have held their ground, all the other people have hopped, skipped, and leaped all over the place, finally deciding on trying to lynch the guys who's going to get modkilled for not voting in order to force a no-lynch.

I bet the other 2 will get replaced too
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 28 2012 03:02 GMT
#468
FYI.

On February 27 2012 07:18 ghost_403 wrote:

A soft deadline isn't really needed. At all. If your concern is that people change their votes at the last minute and mess up votes, there is a simple solution to that: we lynch people who change their votes at the last minute and mess up votes. I would rather lynch scum over people who mess up votes, but I'm down with policy lynching. Townies, don't change your vote at the last minute and mess up votes. I will vote to policy lynch you.


They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 28 2012 03:05 GMT
#469

[image loading]
Start of Night 1


The bodies of Qatol and the three scientists were discovered several hours after they had been murdered by the changelings. Alarmed by the discovery, the crew of the spaceship Liquidia looked at all the possibilities, from accidental death to suicide or murder, and arrived at the conclusion that one of their crew members must have gone crazy and killed the four innocent crewmates in a homicidal rampage. There was no other reasonable explanation for their deaths, was there? There was no one else aboard the Liquidia but them, and they were all alone in space at the corner of No and Where, so it had to be one of their own people that performed this heinous crime.

With all possible speed, the ship's chief security officer began investigating every member of the crew, checking their alibis and looking at time-sheets and data records. Loud, confused accusations rang at every corner as everyone argued about who was responsible. Some even blamed aliens for killing their crew-mates, though they never guessed exactly how right they were. From these accusations, the security officer finally winnowed out a few suspects and immediately assembled a tribunal to judge their innocence.

After hours of shouting back and forth as the suspects vociferously defended themselves and their accusers just as stridently charged them with blame, the entire crew of Liquidia debated on whom to charge. Unfortunately, though, they just couldn't make up their minds on who seemed guiltiest. The day ended with a lingering sense of frustration, as well as the sinking fear in everyone's hearts that the killers were out there somewhere, lurking in the shadows.

No one was lynched.



Night has begun! Please send your night actions to me and Qatol. Night ends in 24 hours, on Wednesday, Feb 29 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

After discussion with Qatol, FourFace has been modkilled. igabod has been modkilled for inactivity. They will hopefully be replaced shortly.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 03:07 GMT
#470
is that.... lego?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 03:08 GMT
#471
4 face we hardly knew ye

glad to get rid of that spammy igabod though.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 28 2012 03:09 GMT
#472
Well then.

Fingers crossed on getting them replaced.
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 28 2012 03:10 GMT
#473
On February 28 2012 12:07 gumshoe wrote:
is that.... lego?


It is! Though I was actually just trying to look for a spooky spaceship-looking picture. I didn't realize it was lego until just now.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 03:10 GMT
#474
well , night night all

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 03:11 GMT
#475
On February 28 2012 12:10 dreamflower wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 12:07 gumshoe wrote:
is that.... lego?


It is! Though I was actually just trying to look for a spooky spaceship-looking picture. I didn't realize it was lego until just now.


Still a cool picture ( : nice post.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 28 2012 03:17 GMT
#476
I found the fatal flaw in dreamflower's fluff! If they found the bodies, what happened to the changelings? Did they return to liquid form in order to strangle their next victim??? Drowning just seems like a harsh way to go.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 28 2012 03:23 GMT
#477
Anyways, I'm going to take a nice long break from this game so I can come back at it with fresh eyes. That + my sleeping time means I won't be posting for 12-14 hours.

My actions to the contrary, don't waste tonight. I will be contributing when I return. I'm just a little burnt out atm and I need to fix that.
Guts? Determination? $5?
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 28 2012 03:39 GMT
#478
zelblade has kindly agreed to join the game and will be replacing in for FourFace. Phew! Please welcome him to the game.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
February 28 2012 03:46 GMT
#479
Alrighty. I know some of you have expressed concern at my change in playstyle.
The reason why I haven't gone hard yet (aside from IRL conflicts cutting down my activity) is that I'm really working on improving my objective analysis. My past 2 games I have constructed cases like ~5 hrs before the deadline, and its been agreed upon that they were weak and full of confirmation bias. Instead this time I've focused on gathering as much information as possible without biasing myself.

I'll be presenting my finds with my upcoming posts
JekyllAndHyde
Profile Joined February 2012
42 Posts
February 28 2012 03:46 GMT
#480
Okay people, I'm going to sleep now, I think I have some free time tomorrow though, at least more than today.

As for the replacements, please read the thread carefully and give your thoughts as soon as possible.


/Hyde
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
mouzHeroMarine 134
UpATreeSC 124
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3737
Bisu 1757
Soulkey 1287
EffOrt 773
Mini 557
Larva 347
Horang2 272
ZerO 262
actioN 174
ggaemo 163
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 82
hero 69
Sharp 63
Shinee 60
sorry 54
Snow 49
Hyun 41
Barracks 38
Bale 31
Trap 29
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1195
XaKoH 414
420jenkins356
League of Legends
Reynor84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3430
pashabiceps709
Fnx 671
x6flipin484
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes464
Liquid`Hasu48
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1525
hiko864
FrodaN601
XBOCT236
Livibee192
TKL 114
QueenE93
C9.Mang067
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV684
League of Legends
• Nemesis3920
• TFBlade804
Other Games
• Shiphtur505
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 7m
Patches Events
23h 7m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.