• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9596 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 56 Next
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 28 2012 02:18 GMT
#441
On February 28 2012 11:16 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:26 Alderan wrote:
Is gum around? It's going to take mine and his votes as it stands now to get the majority.


I'm here watcha need boss.


Where do you stand on a no-lynch today?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:19 GMT
#442
no way in hell if we can afford it
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 28 2012 02:19 GMT
#443
Who do you like then?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:20 GMT
#444
On February 28 2012 10:13 ghost_403 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:04 DoYouHas wrote:
On February 28 2012 09:56 phagga wrote:
On February 28 2012 09:47 DoYouHas wrote:
We don't know igabod is getting modkilled. There is every chance that he will be replaced. Because of this I still think that he is our best lynch option.

This argumentation is absolutely stupid. If igabod is getting replaced, then he was not playing the game at all. Therefore him lurking does not say anything at all about his alignement. He might even be a blue for all we know, and some real life matter keep him from playing.

This is exactly the reason why we should NOT just lynch any lurker. So as long as igabod is not casting a vote, we should not try to lynch him.


It is too late to swing a vote towards someone not Ghost/Chocolate/igabod or maybe Steve. I do not believe that Ghost/Chocolate should be lynched today. Yes, it is possible that igabod is not scum, we don't know. The reason we lynch igabod now is so that we don't go into day2 with a person we have absolutely no information on, which is not a situation I want to be in. That makes him a better lynch target than Chocolate or Ghost to me.


I completely disagree with you there. The entirety of the game has built up to this moment. Lynching either of us will give the town a plethora of information. You can look back and see who pushed for what lynch, who supported them, who jumped on board, who jumped off... quite frankly, lynching someone other than the two of us is wasteful.

Lynching a non-posting lurker at this point tells you about them. Lynching either me or Chocolate tells you about everyone in the town.


Just wanna say I really appreciate you saying this, I will take my vote off you.

Unvote: Ghost(will do it in the thread)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
JekyllAndHyde
Profile Joined February 2012
42 Posts
February 28 2012 02:20 GMT
#445
Before I forget:

##Unvote: Chocolate

I'll vote for someone not likely to be lynched, that way there can't be a fast vote-swing towards him:

##Vote:DoYouHas
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:22 GMT
#446
I like what ghost said about him and chocolate, we lynch igo meh, we lynch one of them we can back track and look at the history of pressure, willing to lean chocolate right now because ghost actually brought that to attention which I really appreciate.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:22 GMT
#447
On February 28 2012 11:20 JekyllAndHyde wrote:
Before I forget:

##Unvote: Chocolate

I'll vote for someone not likely to be lynched, that way there can't be a fast vote-swing towards him:

##Vote:DoYouHas


da fuck? Why?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 28 2012 02:24 GMT
#448
On February 28 2012 11:22 gumshoe wrote:
I like what ghost said about him and chocolate, we lynch igo meh, we lynch one of them we can back track and look at the history of pressure, willing to lean chocolate right now because ghost actually brought that to attention which I really appreciate.


I'm leaning Chocolate as well over igabod. I'm trying to decide where "no lynch" falls in my preference order.
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
February 28 2012 02:26 GMT
#449
You do realize that is basically a vote swing, which you state is bad? Stand by your words. If I get lynched we will get good info on alderan, gum, dyh, sloosh, Phagga, and night.
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 28 2012 02:27 GMT
#450
TestSubject893 will be replacing in for Steveling. He will be joining us after Day 1 is over. Please welcome him to the game!
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:27 GMT
#451
god I hate no lynches ) : like unless its analytically the right move(as was the case last game when we had a potential inactive townie) I feel like were just depriving ourselves of information

If chocolate flips green(which he probably will considering it looks like he's getting bussed, not gonna lie about that) i'll take responsibility.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:29 GMT
#452
On February 28 2012 11:26 Chocolate wrote:
You do realize that is basically a vote swing, which you state is bad? Stand by your words. If I get lynched we will get good info on alderan, gum, dyh, sloosh, Phagga, and night.


Damm you chocolate why are making things so difficult P_P
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
February 28 2012 02:29 GMT
#453
I'm going to try to stay up till the deadline but might have to get off.

Hi new guy
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 28 2012 02:30 GMT
#454
On February 28 2012 11:08 Alderan wrote:
DoYouHas believes that you are both town so he's not going to buy it.

On February 28 2012 10:57 DoYouHas wrote:
I have null reads for both of you atm. I am not willing to vote you day 1 but you had better believe I will be scrutinizing both of you.


Don't misrepresent me. I simply think that you cannot base the alignment of ghost based on the flip of Chocolate, or vice versa.

Gum, a no-lynch isn't the end of the world, we are working with an incomplete set of information. Tomorrow the inactive situation will be settled and we can go from there. Lynching for information is bad.

Welcome to the game Test, post lots.
Guts? Determination? $5?
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:33 GMT
#455
On February 28 2012 11:30 DoYouHas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 11:08 Alderan wrote:
DoYouHas believes that you are both town so he's not going to buy it.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:57 DoYouHas wrote:
I have null reads for both of you atm. I am not willing to vote you day 1 but you had better believe I will be scrutinizing both of you.


Don't misrepresent me. I simply think that you cannot base the alignment of ghost based on the flip of Chocolate, or vice versa.

Gum, a no-lynch isn't the end of the world, we are working with an incomplete set of information. Tomorrow the inactive situation will be settled and we can go from there. Lynching for information is bad.

Welcome to the game Test, post lots.


Yarg, I hate not lynching but you might be right, last game lynching you turned out to not at all be worth it, my vote stays on choc though, i'll leave it to every one else to decide if we want a lynch.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 28 2012 02:33 GMT
#456
On February 28 2012 11:26 Chocolate wrote:
You do realize that is basically a vote swing, which you state is bad? Stand by your words. If I get lynched we will get good info on alderan, gum, dyh, sloosh, Phagga, and night.


What makes you say that?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
February 28 2012 02:35 GMT
#457
If I had to be frank I don't get scummy vibes off ghost or chocalate right now, but I have a soft spot for people who say that lynching them is our best option so maybe I'm not the most objective best judge.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 28 2012 02:36 GMT
#458
If I remember correctly, all of the people that you have listed in that post had reasons that they voted for you. None of those reasons included "I am 100% sure of this persons alignment." If you think that they had bad reasons for voting for you, go back and point them out.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
February 28 2012 02:39 GMT
#459
What it's coming down to is that there's 4 votes on Chocolate and igabod each. There just aren't enough people online who aren't dead set on a no-lynch to get those last 3 votes either way. With 20 minutes left, I don't see how we can avoid a no lynch unless someone else gets on.
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 28 2012 02:41 GMT
#460
I agree. It looks like a no lynch it is then. Hopefully we will be able to get some substantial reads out of the replacements.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
mouzHeroMarine 134
UpATreeSC 124
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3737
Bisu 1757
Soulkey 1287
EffOrt 773
Mini 557
Larva 347
Horang2 272
ZerO 262
actioN 174
ggaemo 163
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 82
hero 69
Sharp 63
Shinee 60
sorry 54
Snow 49
Hyun 41
Barracks 38
Bale 31
Trap 29
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5628
Dendi1195
XaKoH 414
420jenkins356
League of Legends
Reynor84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3430
pashabiceps709
Fnx 671
x6flipin484
edward32
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes464
Liquid`Hasu48
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1525
hiko864
FrodaN601
XBOCT236
Livibee192
TKL 114
QueenE93
C9.Mang067
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV684
League of Legends
• Nemesis3920
• TFBlade804
Other Games
• Shiphtur505
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 8m
Patches Events
23h 8m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.