• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:07
CEST 23:07
KST 06:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7215 users

Storm Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:25 GMT
#2395
On March 06 2012 04:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Then explain toad? Explain cwave of all people? You are obviously picking people who have a less likely chance of being shot who overall have very little impact on the game at hand in a pro town manner. Jackal? He flipped town and was acting scummy. Toad? he has been pushing people and has been wrong more than right given that he was on bad lynches as well as many others. Cwave? Replaced an inactive player only to be inactive himself. None of your checks actually bare any relevance on the game.


A guy like toad is dangerous because as town, he has had a history of being all over the place. The risk/cwave pair have nearly no posts in the thread. In this case, an alignment check is necessary because there just isn't enough information in the thread to analyze.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I have actually been defending and analyzing people. I have yet to heavy heavy push people. However given that you only pushed a lynch near everyone wanted and aside from that never have you are again as guilty as I am. You can keep pointing your finger at me but you are guilty of the same behaviour and thus in the same boat. The difference is you presume to believe otherwise.


It's day five. If you have yet to heavy heavy push people, you don't have the town's best interest in mind. It's a lot easier to defend your scumbuddies than to push them for a lynch.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Simple. With very very very little kick back from a lynch the lynch will near always hit a townie. Given that it was potentially a mylo situation why would I opt for the "easy" lynch when instead vote to get someone I feel has a higher chance of flipping red die?


Of course there was a lot of kickback. RoL was up for discussion for three whole cycles and continued to be ignored. Even after a green check on the alternative, four players decided they would rather vote toad than RoL. I practically had to beg for votes. How can you say that was an easy lynch?

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
The chances of you being roleblocked at any given time were still possible yet you treat all your "checks" as if they were auto confirmed. They are in fact not.


My checks would be much less reliable under normal circumstances. However, when a player like bugs uses logic that is so painfully obvious coming from a scum mindframe, it is the least of my worries.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You should laugh, being in the same boat as me when i play badly is never fun


You can call me bad as much as you want. I'm not claiming that I'm the greatest townie to ever play. What I am claiming is that I care about town winning, which simply isn't true for you.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As for looking to confirm town? Near every dt starts by confirming decent players or damning them. You have not done this. Until the potential mylo stage where you were herp derping around your life to get a top level mafia player insta killed would have been worth the trade as instead of multiple misslynches a mafia would have died early. Your point is invalid.


The biggest names aren't necessarily the biggest threats. I don't need a check on you, bugs, or RoL if you are pushing ideas that don't make logical sense. You seem awful hostile towards the fact that I pushed RoL's lynch. Why so mad?

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why would you wait till the worst possible situation for town to be in to walk in and begin "confirming" people with your power.


So you're advocating that dt's should reveal their checks as soon as they come around? I hardly see how my claim was the worst possible time for town. In fact, it was the worst possible time for scum considering how you guys decided to all-in without knowledge of my role. There is no reason to provide the scum team with additional knowledge they don't need.


On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I am merely pointing out that you don't talk about the possibility.


Noted. I have certainly considered it. However, I would push bug's lynch regardless of my checks today.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Why did you not claim before DrH got gunned down by a town vig to stop the train there?


lol now you're trying to pin that on me? I was supposed to anticipate a town suicide bomber making a silly choice? Had I claimed earlier in the day, you and bugs wouldn't have committed to lynching RoL. In fact, I bet you would have gone with the bus and we would be in a much worse situation today.

On March 04 2012 08:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Aside from pushing a lynch that was not actually your own you have been playing as terribly as I have. Anyone who actually goes through your posts and reads them would actually understand this. You just happen to be lucky that town likes to auto believe claimers.


Bugs liked to call me terrible too. Must be an excuse for those who can't call me scum.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:29 GMT
#2397
So Tyrran/Layabout, why isn't your vote on bugs? Do you really care more about pushing your own lynch, voting by yourself at a time where you clearly aren't going to be successful? There is still a threat of a vote manipulation role so if you care about winning, you need to vote with town.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:32 GMT
#2401
BC, feel free to make a statement about bugs within the next 30 minutes. I'd like to hear your opinion regarding why you think he is town since you have somehow managed to dodge the question the entire cycle.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:33 GMT
#2402
On March 06 2012 06:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
Actually Kita claimed at the time he claimed to make my claim look bad.


Yep, its all about you. Had nothing to do with the mislynch that was about to happen.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:47 GMT
#2407
Naw I already provided a case:

Bugs protects me as a weak doctor and acknowledges that I can't be scum
Bugs votes Toad
I inform Bugs that Toad is green in the quicktopic
Bugs continues to vote Toad
I ask bugs again if he thinks I'm scum
Bugs still thinks I'm town
RoL flips red
Bugs thinks I'm scum
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:50 GMT
#2409
On March 06 2012 06:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I haven't made a case for or against him the entire day. IMO he could flip either town or mafia


Well he is today's lynch target. Strange you don't have an opinion about him. Seems kinda relevant.

On March 06 2012 06:45 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
my issue atm is a player who has been actively anti town who randomly appears when the game is down to the wire to start pushing lynches.


You referring to yourself? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:52 GMT
#2410
On March 06 2012 06:48 Cwave wrote:
@Kita: I have an issue with a post you did earlier.
Explain your role to me please. Do you get a town/scum read or a green/blue/red one.


If my target is scum, I die. If my target is town, I live. I don't get the color of my check back, but if you're talking about an instance where I called toad green, it just refers to the fact that he is town aligned, not vanilla townie. We already know he is blue due to his avenger claim.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:53 GMT
#2413
Additionally, I wasn't informed what would happen if I was third party which means there likely isn't one in this game. If you notice in my post about jackal, I mentioned he was "non-scum" referring to the fact he could be black.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 21:55 GMT
#2417
On March 06 2012 06:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 06:52 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:48 Cwave wrote:
@Kita: I have an issue with a post you did earlier.
Explain your role to me please. Do you get a town/scum read or a green/blue/red one.


If my target is scum, I die. If my target is town, I live. I don't get the color of my check back, but if you're talking about an instance where I called toad green, it just refers to the fact that he is town aligned, not vanilla townie. We already know he is blue due to his avenger claim.


His avenger claim is still untested though. Could he be scum that you checked while roleblocked?


It's possible. I'm much more confidant bugs is scum today, however.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 05 2012 22:01 GMT
#2423
Thanks bud!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 05:04 GMT
#2433
Probably going to get roleblocked anyways. If the operator is a scum role, that would be a really great counter-claim if they are both scum, but that seems pretty unlikely. Depending on how tonight's hits turn out, we might actually have a mislynch to spare, which would be nice.

BC, what are your thoughts moving forward? I don't think you have the luxury of waiting until the next day to share your thoughts.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 12:32 GMT
#2436
nope -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 19:58 GMT
#2446
On March 07 2012 02:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also BC just claimed scum by calling Operator a blue role - I was almost convinced it was in scum hands, but BC has gone ahead and confirmed that it's in town hands.


You were convinced it was in scum hands? That would mean only another scum player could counterlciam the role, since a town player wouldn't counterclaim a scum role. Since this isn't what you indicated earlier, I'm not sure I follow.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 21:25 GMT
#2449
On March 07 2012 05:11 layabout wrote:
Perhaps layabout is legitimately busy and does not wish to spend his reduced free time indulging in derp but cannot justify asking for a replacement so late into the game, when barely anybody is posting anyway.


The problem is that for the time you were available, you have failed to contribute. Early on you repeatedly soft defend RoL, ignoring his inactivity and attacking players who find it suspicious.

When questioned about RoL vs Toad prior to the claim, you indicated that both were scum, yet favored lynching Toad over RoL. On night three, you claim to have masoned me with bugs, indicating that you thought I was town at least on some level. When I finally came around to roll claim publicly, you refused to move your vote, despite my green check. Earlier you had claimed that you thought both players were scum, but refused to vote for RoL over Toad.

On March 03 2012 06:00 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 05:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Do you plan to switch off toad, layabout?

Well he is scum, so no.


Just hours earlier, layabout admits he is undecided on both counts. Suddenly he has become so confident, that he has chosen to oppose a dt check, coming from a player he trusted enough to mason.

After the flip, he has no opinion of myself and no opinion of bugs. He pushes Tyrran, but only with a single post. Knowing that he has been counter-claimed and Tyrran would certainly be scum, he shows little interest in convincing town. In fact, once things have started going downhill for the scum team, he has completely dropped of in activity.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 21:50 GMT
#2454
On March 07 2012 06:42 Jitsu wrote:
Hmmmm.

To build on that, VE, why would RoL vote for his scum member like he did?

If my scum teammate gets counterclaimed in thread, I wouldn't auto vote switch for my teammate if I was on the lynch pedestal. It doesn't make sense for him to do that.


It was five minutes before the deadline. If RoL can move 1-2 town votes off himself and onto Layabout, then RoL switches back to toad at 4:59 and Toad gets lynched because town isn't voting together.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 21:59 GMT
#2457
On March 07 2012 06:57 Jitsu wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that if Derpface Townie switches votes, RoL forces a lynch on Toad.

I'm bringing up the fact that he picked LayAbout. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to just discredit Tyrran and vote for him and try to force townies to vote for a townie looking person then for a scum buddy?


You're trying to make sense out of one of the most irrelevant events in the thread.

Layabout -> BC -> Tyrran seems like a reasonable lynch order to me (assuming we have a mislynch to spare after tonight)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 22:05 GMT
#2459
On March 07 2012 07:02 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 06:59 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 07 2012 06:57 Jitsu wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with the fact that if Derpface Townie switches votes, RoL forces a lynch on Toad.

I'm bringing up the fact that he picked LayAbout. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to just discredit Tyrran and vote for him and try to force townies to vote for a townie looking person then for a scum buddy?


You're trying to make sense out of one of the most irrelevant events in the thread.

Layabout -> BC -> Tyrran seems like a reasonable lynch order to me (assuming we have a mislynch to spare after tonight)

Well if Laya SOMEHOW flips green we definitely need to think about lynching Tyrran 2nd.
I'm still not sure if we shouldn't just lynch BC first.


I'm saying if layabout flips red, Tyrran would be third. Obviously, Tyrran would be second in the unlikely event layabout is green.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 06 2012 22:16 GMT
#2466
kk
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 07 2012 13:30 GMT
#2471
On March 07 2012 19:17 Cwave wrote:
Kitaman27 -> 3rd party


Right, trust the flipped scum. He can't possibly be lying.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 07 2012 19:54 GMT
#2475
On March 08 2012 04:51 layabout wrote:
How can there be two operators?

Maybe scum can change a flip.


Who do you think we should lynch today? What do you think about BC?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 147
ZombieGrub64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14782
Calm 1716
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4478
Liquid`Hasu628
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1973
shahzam610
WinterStarcraft348
RotterdaM338
C9.Mang0283
ToD239
JuggernautJason49
Dewaltoss47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1071
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 53m
INu's Battles
13h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 53m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.