• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

Storm Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:15 GMT
#2177
On February 23 2012 07:04 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 07:03 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 23 2012 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why is that scummy? It's a completely valid point, in fact the signup post even implies there is a third party.


Because a town player questions if a scummy player is scum. A scum player questions if a scum player is third party. They know he can't be scum.


I need to tell you again I love you.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:17 GMT
#2180
On March 03 2012 06:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 06:15 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 23 2012 07:04 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 23 2012 07:03 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 23 2012 06:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why is that scummy? It's a completely valid point, in fact the signup post even implies there is a third party.


Because a town player questions if a scummy player is scum. A scum player questions if a scum player is third party. They know he can't be scum.


I need to tell you again I love you.



http://kitaman27.youaremighty.aninote.com/


Sorry, I am no longer taking applications for my third party cult.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:33 GMT
#2184
its a shame that nobody really tried to put any effort into this game.

We have RoL who rage quit, BC who makes one post a day, nuke who has a few posts and then subs out, cwave who is apparently content voting by himself at lylo, chaoser who goes for a five day span without posting.

How are we supposed to scumhunt when there is a bunch of players with nothing of value. I could be wrong, but at least I'm trying :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:52 GMT
#2196
<3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:56 GMT
#2200
uhh...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 21:57 GMT
#2204
On March 03 2012 06:53 Tyrran wrote:
Layabout is scum. Lynch rol now. I'm the operator.


So how does layabout know the role name is operator? -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#2206
meh too late anyways.

I'm going to be sad if RoL flips town
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 22:07 GMT
#2212
This game is bad for my blood pressure.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 22:30 GMT
#2222
You're so dirty RoL :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 22:56 GMT
#2226
I'm just that good.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 23:11 GMT
#2233
He doesn't have one lol. We already argued with each other over this in the quicktopic. He claims to have protected syllo n1, me n2 and n3

His fake claim doesn't even work out due to this quote:

On February 24 2012 06:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
If I die, 100% kill Dr. H.


A weak doctor breadcrumbs his checks because if he dies and flips weak doctor then town has a confirmed red, Instead he is telling us to lynch DrH if he dies. What kind of weak doctor tells town to lynch someone, knowing that he could be protecting a scum syllo and cause a mislynch.

On February 28 2012 07:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 04:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
@RoL: you're fucking lucky Toad scumslipped so hard, or I'd be pushing you like there's no tomorrow. All you do is lurk lurk lurk and then make excuses for your inactivity. That's exactly what you did when we were teammates in Couples Therapy and it's what you did (IIRC) in Purgatory as well.


"gosh darnnit, I'd really love to vote for you RoL, but all these townies are just so easy to push"


Remember this one?

Despite my green check on toad, you STILL decided to vote toad. You claimed to me that you protected me from a hit. You confirmed in the thread that I couldn't be scum.

AND YET YOU WOULD STILL RATHER VOTE TOAD OVER ROL INSISTING THAT THE CONFIRMED NONSCUM WAS LYING.

Oh right, you're scum. Why am I responding to you?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 23:13 GMT
#2234
lol the "weak doctor" is claiming that the person he protected for two nights is scum. I fell right into that troll. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 23:18 GMT
#2242
So bugs, after I lead the lynch on RoL, the first conclusion you come to is that I'm scum? Not BC? Not Layabout?

<3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 02 2012 23:35 GMT
#2245
I'm not going to waste my time responding to a scum bugs unless a member of town specifically requests it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 00:02 GMT
#2256
Don't bother letting him spam the thread. Bugs had me as a confirmed townie, yet still decided to vote toad even though I informed everyone that he was town. Knowing that it was 6v4 and a single misplaced town vote would end the game, he still chose to go against me, even though I was confirmed to him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 00:24 GMT
#2267
On March 03 2012 09:09 Jitsu wrote:
Hey Kita,

I want to finish the question I had before thst I never got around to finishing. Why did you have me so high up on your list? I could understand protecting toad, but why was I so high up.


You were looking for scum slips like toad's "With this stacked of a set-up" post and had a general protown attitude calling chaoser out for his luke warm posts, for example. The difference between the top spot and the eight spot was pretty arbitrary. I can't say I had a real strong feeling one way or the other until today's events.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 00:28 GMT
#2270
If anyone has a kp role or a role that may result in their death, I suggest not submitting an action tonight. We can win this with a straight lynch down the line. The last thing we need is a busdriver or something redirecting a hit and ending the game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 03:11 GMT
#2285
lol don't let yourself get worked up VE, they are clutching at straws.

BC comes to make his largest post of the thread, explaining how I'm scum because I just led the lynch against the only red flip the entire game. Funny out of all the players who voted today, both BC and bugs decide I'm the one coming out looking the worst. RoL was on his scum list the entire game and toad he never commented on, yet when it came down to voting, he was on the wrong side, even after my green check.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 03:20 GMT
#2289
On March 03 2012 12:13 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 12:11 kitaman27 wrote:
lol don't let yourself get worked up VE, they are clutching at straws.

BC comes to make his largest post of the thread, explaining how I'm scum because I just led the lynch against the only red flip the entire game. Funny out of all the players who voted today, both BC and bugs decide I'm the one coming out looking the worst. RoL was on his scum list the entire game and toad he never commented on, yet when it came down to voting, he was on the wrong side, even after my green check.


I didn't "decide" anything, you're the one who said there was a poisoner before a poisoner flipped.


Option A:

Kita saw that there were no hits on night one and figured there might be a poisoner.

Option B:

Kita knew his scumbuddy RoL just poisoned someone so he decided to tip off town to what they had in store.

Hey bugs, remember in the quicktopic how you mentioned there was 1 kp on night one and 2 kp on night two? When I asked you what you meant, you said you didn't realize nobody died night one.

Guess what, you're the one that has knowledge of the poisoner, not me

Wait a minute, did you trick me into responding again? Sneaky
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 03 2012 03:34 GMT
#2291
On March 03 2012 12:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 12:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 03 2012 12:13 wherebugsgo wrote:
On March 03 2012 12:11 kitaman27 wrote:
lol don't let yourself get worked up VE, they are clutching at straws.

BC comes to make his largest post of the thread, explaining how I'm scum because I just led the lynch against the only red flip the entire game. Funny out of all the players who voted today, both BC and bugs decide I'm the one coming out looking the worst. RoL was on his scum list the entire game and toad he never commented on, yet when it came down to voting, he was on the wrong side, even after my green check.


I didn't "decide" anything, you're the one who said there was a poisoner before a poisoner flipped.


Option A:

Kita saw that there were no hits on night one and figured there might be a poisoner.

Option B:

Kita knew his scumbuddy RoL just poisoned someone so he decided to tip off town to what they had in store.

Hey bugs, remember in the quicktopic how you mentioned there was 1 kp on night one and 2 kp on night two? When I asked you what you meant, you said you didn't realize nobody died night one.

Guess what, you're the one that has knowledge of the poisoner, not me


Wait a minute, did you trick me into responding again? Sneaky


you saw there were no hits on n1 after being given a healing potion...

right, so you go and assume there's a poisoner instead of assuming...I dunno, that you took a hit?


Nope, if you read the post that I quoted, I said that the most likely scenario is that the mafia missed their hits. But again, I'm arguing with a scum -_-

On March 03 2012 12:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
also, wtf at the bolded?


you know exactly what I'm talking about.

By the way, you know that cryptogram I posted when I informed you that toad was town?

If you unscramble it, it reads "lolz bugs isnt voting RoL" :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 37m
INu's Battles
10h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
21h 52m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.