• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9401 users

Storm Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 135 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 21:29 GMT
#381
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 21:29 GMT
#382
On February 22 2012 06:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:14 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Guys - enough bickering.

Can we see a lynch-list from everyone? Mine's trash and I'm going back through the thread now - but I'd like to see a list of dudes you guys are willing to lynch to see if we can make something happen.

RoL
redFF

Both subject to change.


RoL imo. redFF may be worthless but at least he's posting

Since when did you get to call me bad?
After sleeper cell 2?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 21 2012 21:37 GMT
#383
syllo can you give me your opinion on redFF?

I think I was completely wrong about him.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 21 2012 21:39 GMT
#384
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 21:43 GMT
#385
On February 22 2012 06:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?


Most of that post was about his buddying of chaoser if you'll read it carefully. And I didn't really get indignant, I only pointed out that while WBG was saying I was bad, someone he said was NOT being bad was in reality being worse.

Care to explain what's noteworthy about the exchange? Do you imagine that I was trying to invent a reason to attack WBG without him so much as posting in the thread yet or something?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 21:45 GMT
#386
On February 22 2012 06:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
syllo can you give me your opinion on redFF?

I think I was completely wrong about him.


Pretty much all you've said about him is "he's bad, that's all I can say"

Are you now saying that you really actually had a read on him you weren't sharing in spite of being asked repeatedly and that now you're reversing it?

Or are you thinking you were wrong and redFF's play has actually been good all this time? Or what are you saying here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 21 2012 21:46 GMT
#387
On February 22 2012 06:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?


Most of that post was about his buddying of chaoser if you'll read it carefully. And I didn't really get indignant, I only pointed out that while WBG was saying I was bad, someone he said was NOT being bad was in reality being worse.

Care to explain what's noteworthy about the exchange? Do you imagine that I was trying to invent a reason to attack WBG without him so much as posting in the thread yet or something?

Yes actually, that's what I was thinking. But I should probably just assume you didn't realize he was referencing a joke. I think inventing reasons to attack someone is a bit out of your skill range.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#388
On February 22 2012 06:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?


Most of that post was about his buddying of chaoser if you'll read it carefully. And I didn't really get indignant, I only pointed out that while WBG was saying I was bad, someone he said was NOT being bad was in reality being worse.

Care to explain what's noteworthy about the exchange? Do you imagine that I was trying to invent a reason to attack WBG without him so much as posting in the thread yet or something?

Yes actually, that's what I was thinking. But I should probably just assume you didn't realize he was referencing a joke. I think inventing reasons to attack someone is a bit out of your skill range.


<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
February 21 2012 21:49 GMT
#389
On February 22 2012 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?


Most of that post was about his buddying of chaoser if you'll read it carefully. And I didn't really get indignant, I only pointed out that while WBG was saying I was bad, someone he said was NOT being bad was in reality being worse.

Care to explain what's noteworthy about the exchange? Do you imagine that I was trying to invent a reason to attack WBG without him so much as posting in the thread yet or something?

Yes actually, that's what I was thinking. But I should probably just assume you didn't realize he was referencing a joke. I think inventing reasons to attack someone is a bit out of your skill range.


<3

JUST SAYING BRO, YOU SACRIFICED YOURSELF IN HAMMER WITHOUT USING YOUR POWER.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 21:51 GMT
#390
On February 22 2012 06:49 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 22 2012 06:19 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On February 21 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 21 2012 09:59 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE stfu you suck

Everyone else sucks marginally less ATM. Mostly chaoser is doing the least sucking.

Blazinghand learn to play

I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl. Till then I suggest you all brush up on Ver's guide since the last page has made my eyes bleed.


Ho boy, this is good play here. GOOD play. Let me count the ways.

1) Throwing out random insults. While I can appreciate the occasional well-deserved jibe, just saying someone "sucks" is...not productive.

2) Buddying up to chaoser. Apparently I suck - but I don't know why and Bugs' post does nothing to explain it. But chaoser is the only one NOT sucking - let's explore that. chaoser was the first one to jump on-board redFF's PL of Tyrran, and besides red himself has been the first one to jump off it as well. Furthermore, chaoser has spent a fair amount of time defending redFF against my accusations by agreeing with him that I am being 'hypocritical'....except, as it turns out this was based on faulty information that stems from APPARENTLY misreading the thread (thinking I said something DocH actually said). So as it turns out, chaoser is doing MORE sucking than several others in-thread already.

3) "I have to program for a few hours so I'll bbl." - WBG I guess this means he wasn't programming before, but is now? So where has he been during all this time? Why not stop by and tell me what a dick I am BEFORE I called him out for not being in-thread yet? Why not come in and defend redFF if my case was so bad last page? Your guess is obviously as good as mine, but I suspect his has something to do with sharing an alignment with a certain someone the last page has been discussing.

4) "...since the last page has made my eyes bleed." - WBG So....I guess he thinks redFF is town or something? Or he just thinks my argument is shit? Or he thinks the last page is some kind of stigmata? I have no idea. He's just tossing doubt around as if he's some kind of authority. Guess what guys - THIS IS HIS FIRST POST. HE HASN'T EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE BAD YET IN THIS GAME BECAUSE HE HASN'T DONE SHIT HIMSELF.

5) (and most importantly)

......NO U

101 ways to miss the point by VisceraEyes.

On February 21 2012 09:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ho boy, the thread died fast. That worries me a little, but that could just be paranoia.

chaoser - so by your correction and apology, should I assume that you're no longer agreeing with red's assessment that I'm being a hypocrite?

kitaman27 - what are your thoughts on chaoser?

Jackal, BC, syllo, WBG, you guys care to weigh in on this? I mean, it's early but I'd have expected to hear what an idiot I am at least twice between those 4 players.

Remember this post? He was jesting at what you said lol about him making fun of you. Way to get pious over something you caused.


Oh RoL. Thanks bro. Was that the most important thing you've found in the thread? Me bantering with WBG?

Just making an observation d00d, I found it noteworthy. Plus when I was reading it said we were only on page 15, when I posted that it was 19. I thought I had f5ed recently. But hey, care to explain why you created a situation to get indignant in?


Most of that post was about his buddying of chaoser if you'll read it carefully. And I didn't really get indignant, I only pointed out that while WBG was saying I was bad, someone he said was NOT being bad was in reality being worse.

Care to explain what's noteworthy about the exchange? Do you imagine that I was trying to invent a reason to attack WBG without him so much as posting in the thread yet or something?

Yes actually, that's what I was thinking. But I should probably just assume you didn't realize he was referencing a joke. I think inventing reasons to attack someone is a bit out of your skill range.


<3

JUST SAYING BRO, YOU SACRIFICED YOURSELF IN HAMMER WITHOUT USING YOUR POWER.


I did at that. It's certainly not one of my prouder scum moments. Thx for reopening that wound bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 21 2012 22:05 GMT
#391
On February 22 2012 06:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 06:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
syllo can you give me your opinion on redFF?

I think I was completely wrong about him.


Pretty much all you've said about him is "he's bad, that's all I can say"

Are you now saying that you really actually had a read on him you weren't sharing in spite of being asked repeatedly and that now you're reversing it?

Or are you thinking you were wrong and redFF's play has actually been good all this time? Or what are you saying here?


I guess there's no point in waiting till syllo replies, but first of all, get the sand out of your crotch and stop thinking everything's a conspiracy to make you confused.

I think he might actually be scum, based on his "read" of Toad that immediately followed on drunk Jackal saying Toad is scum. I found it extremely weird at the time but I didn't mention anything because red is dumb. But then, later I saw that Jackal said his read was fake. redFF posted this:

On February 22 2012 02:05 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 01:30 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 22 2012 01:19 Tyrran wrote:
On February 22 2012 01:06 Jackal58 wrote:
Red - What did you see in Toad's filter that made you agree with me?


Do you still think toad is scum? If yes, why ?

Never did.

You wily old fox you.


which not only is hilarious, but makes it apparent that redFF never really had a case on Toad to begin with. It certainly seemed like he just said "I think Toad is scum" to get heat off himself. While chaoser has done scummy things, this is scummier than anything chaoser has done.

##unvote chaoser

##vote redFF


and yes, I'm going back on everything I said earlier. redFF is bad but I think I'm being too pessimistic by saying he's unreadable (and it's going to be a challenge now!)

redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 22:09 GMT
#392
what, jackal said he thought toad was scum, i think jackal is a good scumhunter, i have similar thoughts, i post why i think toad is scum, jackal says he never thought toad was scum, i call him a wily old fox.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 22:10 GMT
#393
Don't forget this beaut that follows the posts you just quoted. I smell a freakin rat bro.

On February 22 2012 05:55 redFF wrote:
VOTE DIRKZOR THEN CHOWSER


##Vote: redFF
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 22:13 GMT
#394
might as well claim now if we wanna salvage this day.

tracker

now usually we don't lynch a blue day 1 but i dunno i've been wrong about a lot this game it seems.

I don't see how thats scummy VE, chowser has been attacking dirkzor for a while and his attacks on him seem a lot stronger than his attacks on me have been.

I still don't see how what wbg said was scummy.

Jackal said he thought toad was scum.
I took a look at toads filter.
I had similar thoughts.
Later I give some reasoning to those thoughts.
Jackal then says he never thought toad was scum.
I call him a wily old fox for tricking us all in such a way.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 22:14 GMT
#395
inb4 lying about claim, doesn't matter, its fairly easy to confirm a tracker, and you don't lynch a claimed blue day 1, especially a strong one like tracker.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 21 2012 22:16 GMT
#396
my role pm also says something about recieving a list of people who my target visited, which is weird, but suggests that we might have roles like bus driver/redirector in the game or similar roles that can visit more than one person a night.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 22:16 GMT
#397
On February 22 2012 07:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
...but first of all, get the sand out of your crotch and stop thinking everything's a conspiracy to make you confused.

On February 22 2012 07:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
...and yes, I'm going back on everything I said earlier.


wat?

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 21 2012 22:17 GMT
#398
On February 22 2012 07:14 redFF wrote:
inb4 lying about claim, doesn't matter, its fairly easy to confirm a tracker, and you don't lynch a claimed blue day 1, especially a strong one like tracker.


so all scum should just claim blue day 1 and they're fine?

nah. I say we still lynch you. You claim at 5 votes at 24 hours into day 1, and expect to get off the hook that easily?

Nah. At least for me, I have the balls to lynch you.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 21 2012 22:19 GMT
#399
On February 22 2012 07:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 07:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
...but first of all, get the sand out of your crotch and stop thinking everything's a conspiracy to make you confused.

Show nested quote +
On February 22 2012 07:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
...and yes, I'm going back on everything I said earlier.


wat?



about redFF.

he's too much of a liability to town atm to keep him alive, and everything he's been done can actually be explainable from a scu perspective.

Almost none of it can be explained from a town perspective. When I reread the thread this morning I took note to look for redFF's motivations for the things he was posting and I can't really justify anything he's done from town perspectve. I was wrong; I now think he is readable.

Tell me, do you think a blue claim @ 5 votes, 24 hours into day 1 is something town would do?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 21 2012 22:19 GMT
#400
On February 22 2012 07:13 redFF wrote:
I don't see how thats scummy VE, chowser has been attacking dirkzor for a while and his attacks on him seem a lot stronger than his attacks on me have been.


I misread your post. I thought you were calling for a Dirkzor lynch, then lining up a chaoser lynch, in spite of you yourself supporting a Toad lynch. My bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O65
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 252
JuggernautJason95
BRAT_OK 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 881
Shuttle 538
Zeus 95
ZZZero.O 65
soO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 29
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5558
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3677
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g1240
FrodaN1085
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
ToD170
Livibee161
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• 3DClanTV 64
• Adnapsc2 17
• Hupsaiya 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach91
• blackmanpl 17
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2161
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 25m
Patches Events
19h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.