• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6710 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 212 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 22:58 GMT
#1741
kk lab in 2 minutes:

ask me any questions you want answered from someone who actually knows what he's saying.

I haven't read like 20 pages (something like 60 to 80 or whatever was added to the thread since I went to sleep/class.)

After lab/study group tonight I'll be back to answer stuff. For the meantime, please kill Kurumi. Also Sheth is dumb town; this bandwagon is insane.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 23:00 GMT
#1742
also RG is clearly not reading the thread because Dr H fucking claimed clayface and he said clayface hasn't claimed yet -_-

indicates RG is either scum or third party; more likely to be third party actually because I don't think he'd have the balls to fake claim a check
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2012 23:00 GMT
#1743
Wait, my post of reads is the scummiest post made in the last ~3 pages? Really? Honestly? Like, for realreal? NOT for playplay?

Maybe you could just...ENLIGHTEN me as to what is scummy about someone posting their reads and giving concise reasoning for them? I mean, if you disagree with me that's one thing...but saying it's SCUMMY? You get right out of town WBG. No...seriously. Get out of town WBG. We don't need your brand of "scumhunting" if you think that players giving their reads is in ANY way scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 09 2012 23:01 GMT
#1744
On February 10 2012 08:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wait, my post of reads is the scummiest post made in the last ~3 pages? Really? Honestly? Like, for realreal? NOT for playplay?

Maybe you could just...ENLIGHTEN me as to what is scummy about someone posting their reads and giving concise reasoning for them? I mean, if you disagree with me that's one thing...but saying it's SCUMMY? You get right out of town WBG. No...seriously. Get out of town WBG. We don't need your brand of "scumhunting" if you think that players giving their reads is in ANY way scummy.


you're fucking fishing

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2012 23:02 GMT
#1745
Get outta here - I don't give a shit what role you are - I just called what I saw man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 23:07 GMT
#1746
wherebugsgo trying to convince town that checks can be argued by calling someone new town
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 23:10 GMT
#1747
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 09 2012 23:12 GMT
#1748
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes

that was your best move.
Do not go back on it.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 23:14 GMT
#1749
On February 10 2012 08:12 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes

that was your best move.
Do not go back on it.

Damn, You like being a dick don't You
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 09 2012 23:20 GMT
#1750
On February 10 2012 08:14 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:12 layabout wrote:
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes

that was your best move.
Do not go back on it.

Damn, You like being a dick don't You

would a dick post this?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 09 2012 23:21 GMT
#1751
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes


Can't wait for my flip. I can't even argue my way out of this because of the sheer mass of people just saying kill me. I'm collecting what reads I have and will submit them right before I die.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 23:24 GMT
#1752
On February 10 2012 08:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes


Can't wait for my flip. I can't even argue my way out of this because of the sheer mass of people just saying kill me. I'm collecting what reads I have and will submit them right before I die.

I'd lynch WBG instead of You, but hey, it's not like like other people like me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 09 2012 23:24 GMT
#1753
At least I'd do that first.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 23:29 GMT
#1754
Come play IRC mafia in half an hour guys.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 23:30 GMT
#1755
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=TLMafia&uio=d4 (don't talk about this or other games in there)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 09 2012 23:30 GMT
#1756
@WBG, I like you now.

♥
Computer says mafia
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 09 2012 23:38 GMT
#1757
Kurumi I like you for some damned reason.

On February 10 2012 08:21 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 08:10 Kurumi wrote:
Also Viscera, WBG is voting me because I accussed him of being scum day 1 and actually was right, but Sheth made puppy eyes and I doubted my ability to play this game.
Fuck puppy eyes

Can't wait for my flip. I can't even argue my way out of this because of the sheer mass of people just saying kill me. I'm collecting what reads I have and will submit them right before I die.


Unless BC randomly cut the day length in half I'm pretty sure you have more than 24 hours still, why wait to post them, to make sure they are non missed just repost them all before the lynch.

Which players do you think are hurting town the most?
Too much spam!

Which players do you think are pushing a scum agenda?
chaoser, he was anyways.

Which players do you think are scum?
chaoser
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 09 2012 23:43 GMT
#1758
On February 10 2012 07:46 Tunkeg wrote:

Adam- you have been very silent this game my ozzy friend. You got the skills to be a major factor in this game, unless you are scum that is.

Now do as the star in this classic and come when I whistle for you:
+ Show Spoiler +




You know calling an Australian 'skippy' is derogatory, right..

I read the thread from 7:30KST - ~23:00KST every day. I am actively lurking this game because it feels like there's enough bullshit going on without me putting my 2 cents in every page. Also I'm slightly disenfranchised with this game, since we started playing the 'claim' game, a majority of the behavioral analysis has come out of the equation. With all the claims and nonsense going on, the logical course of action from here is to hang sheth, then rG.

For what its worth, I know exactly what role Toad is, what his special power was and why it was that way. Hence why I'm far more inclined to believe him and DocH, unless a counterclaim was to come forward.

##Vote Sheth
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 09 2012 23:44 GMT
#1759
Which players do you think are pushing a scum agenda?
chaoser, he was anyways.


lol, what agenda am I pushing? That I hate almost everyone that's playing in this game? You're lucky I can't push everyone into the fire this time.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 09 2012 23:47 GMT
#1760
On February 10 2012 08:43 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 07:46 Tunkeg wrote:

Adam- you have been very silent this game my ozzy friend. You got the skills to be a major factor in this game, unless you are scum that is.

Now do as the star in this classic and come when I whistle for you:
+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQnrY5V-rY


You know calling an Australian 'skippy' is derogatory, right..

I read the thread from 7:30KST - ~23:00KST every day. I am actively lurking this game because it feels like there's enough bullshit going on without me putting my 2 cents in every page. Also I'm slightly disenfranchised with this game, since we started playing the 'claim' game, a majority of the behavioral analysis has come out of the equation. With all the claims and nonsense going on, the logical course of action from here is to hang sheth, then rG.

For what its worth, I know exactly what role Toad is, what his special power was and why it was that way. Hence why I'm far more inclined to believe him and DocH, unless a counterclaim was to come forward.

##Vote Sheth


No, I didn't know that. I know now though, I apologize. Was just trying to troll around abit while calling you guys out.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.