• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8277 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 80 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 02:01 GMT
#921
On February 04 2012 11:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:34 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...

I'm actually thinking you botched a fakeclaim here up :/

Explain why you checked who you checked.


lanaia actually already claimed detective earlier in this thread, and also claimed that I was not town.

where
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 02:01 GMT
#922
Red, I posted my reasons somewhere. Lemme find them again.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 04 2012 02:01 GMT
#923
On February 04 2012 11:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:34 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...

I'm actually thinking you botched a fakeclaim here up :/

Explain why you checked who you checked.


lanaia actually already claimed detective earlier in this thread, and also claimed that I was not town.


Clear this up lanaia. Show the breadcrumbs.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 02:01 GMT
#924
On February 04 2012 11:00 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:55 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:52 Hesmyrr wrote:
Whatever, I think we can still agree Scamp and GGQ needs to be lynched today.

doesn't fly.

Once again, weigh my scum-tell against ISO of these guys and see which one is the better lynch.

I think you're scummier than GGQ, you're about level with scamp though.

What do you think of the lanaia claim?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 04 2012 02:02 GMT
#925
Like... I dunno why this detective claim is surprising you guys. hold on while I find it, but Lanaia has basically straight-up SAID every result...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 04 2012 02:04 GMT
#926
On January 30 2012 19:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.


See Lanaia straight up claimed Detective and was like "Blazinghand is town-affiliated" on day 2.

This is why there was no Night 2 nightkill, because mafia didn't know we have a Doctor at the time-- they tried to shoot Lanaia and the Doctor saved her.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#927
On February 04 2012 10:45 Lanaia wrote:
N1 checked blazinghand because of how he acted day one. I'd thought he was extremely scummy with his whole "we're lynching meapak but OH NO ONE'S VOTING SO I'M VOTING RADFIELD."
N2 I'd just made a case on CWave and wanted to confirm if I was correct.
N3 I wanted to settle the fuss with Jackal. Lots of people seemed to think he was scum, though that may have mostly been you, so I wanted to have an answer.



@red THERE are my reasons.


On February 04 2012 11:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Like... I dunno why this detective claim is surprising you guys. hold on while I find it, but Lanaia has basically straight-up SAID every result...


Never ever claimed dt before this. I mean, I softclaimed, but I NEVER said you were scum after I got my result on you.


On February 04 2012 11:01 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 11:00 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:34 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...

I'm actually thinking you botched a fakeclaim here up :/

Explain why you checked who you checked.


lanaia actually already claimed detective earlier in this thread, and also claimed that I was not town.


Clear this up lanaia. Show the breadcrumbs.


I did here:
[QUOTE]On February 04 2012 10:45 Lanaia wrote:
Day 1
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 29 2012 10:47 Lanaia wrote:
We will not lynch him. Ever. Well, I won't but I will actively fight against it.
had pegged him as scum but things change.

This was in response to Hesmyrr asking me the same question I'd asked: What do you think of blazinghand? This was d2.


On January 29 2012 12:40 Lanaia wrote:
His play near the end of yesterday made him feeo scummy. As for why it changed, doesn't matter at this momeny.

Echoes the reason I even inspected him.

On January 30 2012 09:56 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 09:19 Refallen wrote:
Lanaia sure is buddying BH so hard this game.^^/QUOTE]


Eventually everything will fall into place. Who are your top three scumreads?
I also wanna know this vote thing. Seems kinda weird


Day 2
I tried to be less obvious day 2, only crumbing when:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 03 2012 05:57 Lanaia wrote:
Cwave better vote. Really don't want him modkilled.

Which is a terrible crumb, but oh well.


Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 00:19 Lanaia wrote:
Also, we're not lynching CWave tomorrow.


Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 06:22 Lanaia wrote:
Tomorrow you guys are not lynching CWave or Blazinghand.

Why would such a silly role exist, blazinghand? Do you think red is scum right now?

These both say the exact same thing.


Day 3
[QUOTE]On February 04 2012 09:25 Lanaia wrote:
Only lynch jackal if you want a mislynch. So don't lynch him.
Jackal, who do you think is scum?
[/QUOTE]
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#928
Here's where she breadcrumbs in case of her death:
On February 04 2012 06:22 Lanaia wrote:
Tomorrow you guys are not lynching CWave or Blazinghand.


In any case I kinda thought everyone already knew Lanaia was the detective...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#929
...
SCREW YOU FORMATTING
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#930
Quickly looked over her posts, her behaviour seems consistent and nobody counter-claimed her so I don't know why you are being skeptical. At least, I am sure if Scamp comes up with a counter-claim it will be obvious who is lying.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 02:07 GMT
#931
Hint: we lynch Scamp.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 02:07 GMT
#932
I don't know how to play blues well in a forum game.

Where's Jackal?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 04 2012 02:09 GMT
#933
Yes.

##Vote: Scamp
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 02:09 GMT
#934
On February 04 2012 11:06 Hesmyrr wrote:
Quickly looked over her posts, her behaviour seems consistent and nobody counter-claimed her so I don't know why you are being skeptical. At least, I am sure if Scamp comes up with a counter-claim it will be obvious who is lying.

why does there have to be only 1 cop?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 02:10 GMT
#935
On February 04 2012 11:09 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 11:06 Hesmyrr wrote:
Quickly looked over her posts, her behaviour seems consistent and nobody counter-claimed her so I don't know why you are being skeptical. At least, I am sure if Scamp comes up with a counter-claim it will be obvious who is lying.

why does there have to be only 1 cop?

This looks like rolefishing bro.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 02:12 GMT
#936
Are you just reaching now?
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 04 2012 02:14 GMT
#937
I wouldn't ever characterize redFF as an overly cautious fellow in his interactions with others.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 04 2012 02:14 GMT
#938
ROFL at people having any doubts about Lanaia's claim. She soft claimed every day every time, and was basically yelling 'GUYZ IM BLUEEEE'

Luckily the doctor is smart enough to realize that.


I'm fine with any of the GGQ, Hesmyrr and Scamp. As red pointed out, Hesmyrr did scumslip("We are at 5-5" when unknown mafia #) and is rolefishing.

So it's simple. We kill Hesmyrr.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 04 2012 02:17 GMT
#939
VOTECOUNT so far
GGQ(1): vaderseven
Scamp(4): Hesmyrr, redFF, Lanaia, Blazinghand
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 02:17 GMT
#940
I totally didn't mean to be that obvious.
I'm just really bad at being blue.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 196
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g8576
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick116
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1180
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 50m
Online Event
6h 50m
FEL
11h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.