• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7393 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 80 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:26 GMT
#881
On February 04 2012 10:24 Hesmyrr wrote:
Red, it's 5-5 today.

OH SHIT 10 people alive!?
K, we're either MYLO or LYLO here, and since we can't nolynch, just LYLO.

What makes you automatically think 5 scum Hesmyrr?
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 01:26 GMT
#882
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 01:27 GMT
#883
I was hoping to find mafia.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 04 2012 01:27 GMT
#884
On February 04 2012 10:24 Hesmyrr wrote:
Red, it's 5-5 today.


Scum slip!?!?!?!?
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 01:27 GMT
#885
The original meta. CWave spoke it, and I think Lanaia did it too when she said she was fearful.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 01:28 GMT
#886
I was just fearful because the numbers, regardless of how many scum there are, were getting close. We haven't hit scum.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 01:29 GMT
#887
oh wait, bumatlarge*
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:29 GMT
#888
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:32 GMT
#889
Bum said this
On January 26 2012 10:40 bumatlarge wrote:
Depending on power roles, I'd say there are about 4-5 mafia? Leaning 5 and town having some blues.

he said 4-5, not a definite number.

Hesmyrr please point me to where lanaia or cwave commented on amount of scum.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#890
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...

I'm actually thinking you botched a fakeclaim here up :/

Explain why you checked who you checked.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#891
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...


Received the results when I got the result of my night one action.
The psychological test is referred to in the OP in the intelligence agent sample role PM.

I crumbed throughout the game if you'd like me to go back and quote it all for you.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#892
I said the original meta, which is the previous game. When everyone said the information from previous game was acceptable, I think most thought of 5 instead of 4. Also, the main focus of bumatlarge scum-tell was that he said "Leaning 5". Do not twist words here.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 01:35 GMT
#893
Breadcrumbs please.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:37 GMT
#894
On February 04 2012 10:34 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:29 redFF wrote:
On February 04 2012 10:26 Lanaia wrote:
Intelligence agent, my sanity test came back sane. Each night I inspected the person who either I thought was most scummy or town seemed to think was most scummy.
Night one, Blazinghand.
Night two, CWave.
Night three, Jackal.

They were all either green or blue.
I won't attribute who was what to protect a fellow blue.

What does sanity test mean, when did you receive the results of it.

I wouldn't naturally assume that cop's were told their sanity, as it defeats the point of cop sanities...


Received the results when I got the result of my night one action.
The psychological test is referred to in the OP in the intelligence agent sample role PM.

I crumbed throughout the game if you'd like me to go back and quote it all for you.

Why do you thin igrok chose to tell cops their sanities?
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 04 2012 01:38 GMT
#895
On February 04 2012 10:34 Hesmyrr wrote:
I said the original meta, which is the previous game. When everyone said the information from previous game was acceptable, I think most thought of 5 instead of 4. Also, the main focus of bumatlarge scum-tell was that he said "Leaning 5". Do not twist words here.


He's not twisting anything, bro. You said it was 5-5 with complete certainty.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:38 GMT
#896
On February 04 2012 10:38 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:34 Hesmyrr wrote:
I said the original meta, which is the previous game. When everyone said the information from previous game was acceptable, I think most thought of 5 instead of 4. Also, the main focus of bumatlarge scum-tell was that he said "Leaning 5". Do not twist words here.


He's not twisting anything, bro. You said it was 5-5 with complete certainty.

this

thinking 2 caught scum 1 page
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 04 2012 01:39 GMT
#897
pls show crumbs
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 04 2012 01:40 GMT
#898
hurry up up
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 04 2012 01:41 GMT
#899
LOL. If you seriously prioritize "scum-tell" over scuminess I'll be sad. Note how GGQ immediately jumped in here with accusation against me the moment he got something to throw against me?
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 04 2012 01:42 GMT
#900
Im not moving off GGQ bar a scum claim ala TL mafia 47
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1369
Counter-Strike
fl0m1654
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3852
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1113
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2831
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam156
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 12m
Online Event
15h 12m
FEL
20h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.