• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 03:10 GMT
#438
I legitimately think I'd be happier lynching refallen than MZ tomorrow. Let's do that.

On January 28 2012 09:26 Lanaia wrote:
I don't think we should speculate about the amount of PRs we have.


:|
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 04:20 GMT
#439
So I'm imagining a hypothetical world where Refallen, embarrassed at his gaffe, decides to do his best to help town immediately and add some good contributing posts, especially after the D1 lynch debacle. In this world, Refallen decides to do some analysis, make some posts, and generally be valuable as a townie. It's a beautiful and cruel world, because he knows he's probably dead tomorrow anyways, but he does his best to help town anyways, and possible exonerate himself in the process.

Oddly, we are not living in that world. Any thoughts on this, Refallen?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 06:22 GMT
#444
On January 28 2012 14:04 Navillus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 13:48 GreYMisT wrote:
On January 28 2012 13:42 GMarshal wrote:

Meapak_Ziphh was just temp banned for 90 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2010-06-11 09:41:04 and had 3184 posts.

Reason: By request.


Well that's unfortunate.

This issue will be absolved before the night is over, don't worry mortals


According to google definitions you are either going to 1. Declare the issue free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.
or 2. Give the issue absolution for a sin.


Actually he's just gonna solve this problem using his abs
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 21:46 GMT
#464
Some people for some reason think it's day. It is currently not daytime, gentlemen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 21:46 GMT
#465
ladies and gentlemen
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 22:46 GMT
#471
On January 29 2012 07:17 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 08:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 28 2012 08:55 Hesmyrr wrote:
Number of people here will be enough to push anyone present, including Lanaia just saying. Also Blazinghand, I don't think I saw you specifically making a post why you think Radfield is scummy? In this game where mafia can team-kill each other scum will try hard not to look like town leader, which is exactly what he has been doing.


The case on Bum is nonexistent and meaningless. He handwaved a bit in a fashion consistent with his previous posting. The case on Radfield is based on some suspicious posting he made, and is also pretty shitty, but not nearly as shitty as the Bum case.

I'm alarmed that people aren't lynching MZ. Alarmed.


CALLS CASE ON RAD SHITTY
SAYS HE WANTS MEAPAK LYNCHED
VOTES RAD

DING
DING
DING


Ah yes you're right I should have voted Bum instead? Or wasted my one vote on the nonexistent Meapak lynch? dude you're right that's a much more useful thing I could have done
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 28 2012 22:51 GMT
#472
On January 29 2012 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 07:17 redFF wrote:
On January 28 2012 08:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 28 2012 08:55 Hesmyrr wrote:
Number of people here will be enough to push anyone present, including Lanaia just saying. Also Blazinghand, I don't think I saw you specifically making a post why you think Radfield is scummy? In this game where mafia can team-kill each other scum will try hard not to look like town leader, which is exactly what he has been doing.


The case on Bum is nonexistent and meaningless. He handwaved a bit in a fashion consistent with his previous posting. The case on Radfield is based on some suspicious posting he made, and is also pretty shitty, but not nearly as shitty as the Bum case.

I'm alarmed that people aren't lynching MZ. Alarmed.


CALLS CASE ON RAD SHITTY
SAYS HE WANTS MEAPAK LYNCHED
VOTES RAD

DING
DING
DING


Ah yes you're right I should have voted Bum instead? Or wasted my one vote on the nonexistent Meapak lynch? dude you're right that's a much more useful thing I could have done


Someone give this man a medal
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 10:45 GMT
#511
On January 29 2012 16:01 redFF wrote:
SOMEONE VOTE ME PLEASE

I just need one person to, but it is vital.

On January 29 2012 16:32 Refallen wrote:
Well, ##Vote redFF


Found 2 scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 12:03 GMT
#512
Also Refallen is scum anyways, so really I mean "found 1 more scum"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 21:51 GMT
#534
Well, given the previous debacle, his inability to be legitimately helpful, and his slippery scum communication with redFF, I see no reason not to ##Vote: Refallen.

He looks like scum to me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 23:23 GMT
#538
Ah yes you're right I definitely voted Rad without explanation and called for an MZ lynch all day 1. That is an accurate characterization of my actions. A real town player would have left his vote on MZ all the way until the very end, then moved his vote to break the tie in the way he thought was useful, but I clearly did not do that.

I definitely have never said anything about Bum, nor posted a case that he was town, justifying my Rad lynch.

Lastly, Refallen is a paragon of town play and voting him is clearly a scum move.

Nothing you just said was deceptive in any way.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 23:24 GMT
#539
Oh no wait hold on scratch that redFF is scum making stuff up to save his scumbuddy refallen since I caught them communicating in thread, and everything he said *IS* deceptive and does not accurately characterize my actions this game. How about that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 23:25 GMT
#541
>.>
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 29 2012 23:26 GMT
#543
ah thanks for clarifying that what would we do without your revelations clearly we would be lost in a moonless ever-darkening night
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 06:51 GMT
#564
So bum you got no thoughts on the redFF/Refallen interaction or Refallen's play / scumminess?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 07:50 GMT
#567
I'd say that given Refallen's posts this game, it's not a pointless question at all, and definitely not for you. It's also a question you didn't address.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 10:48 GMT
#572
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 10:49 GMT
#573
On January 30 2012 19:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.


EBWOP never mind I think I misread you in the post before this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 17:51 GMT
#580
On January 30 2012 20:04 Refallen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 19:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.


EBWOP never mind I think I misread you in the post before this.


Nope, I'm pretty sure it was a dumb post.

BH, what do you think about the bumatlarge wagon?


Your chief case against bumatlarge is this post:

On January 28 2012 21:38 Refallen wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I feel really retarded right now. Real life has been a continual bitch and things keep popping up, and I feel like I have acted very irresponsibly by joining this game.

So, to try and salve my guilty conscious a bit, here's a case on bumatlarge.

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 17:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I've always been a fan of not saying who I think is town, and just saying who I think is scum. I think that's what radfield is trying to say.

I do agree with meapak, that one glaring middle section in radfield's post is suspicious, I think it's more of him over-emphasizing his point to a degree that he actual talks about the exact strat he is trying to prevent. I think the major offender is this: "We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'."

It makes the whole warning completely void when you push that, rather then simply not discussing your town reads.


Ok, so right off the bat, he buddies Meapak in trying to lynch Radfield, by claiming that he's breadcrumbing...

but he breadcrumbs
Show nested quote +
I don't see anyway I could hint that I'm scum without townies seeing it, or that townies could just fake?


here too,

Then when radfield calls him out on it,

Show nested quote +
Well maybe it is a hidden breadcrumb for me not to get shot, and I'm not scum? Your move kaiba.


What is this? He actually claims that he is breadcrumbing, and the reason for that is so that he "dosen't get shot"? Does this not scream I AM SLEEPER AGENT DON'T SHOOT ME to you? It does for me.

Then he pushes Radfield over and over again over that little 'not scum' part of the plan, and Radfield is lynched and turned blue.
Show nested quote +

Meh it's radfield's fault

Didn't realize how close I came to actually getting lynched.


Or maybe it's because you among many was tunneling him over a case which never really grew from the first point of Radfield establishing a "not scum" term to describe townies.

Really regret missing out on the timetable for the game and having to vote in less than a min when I woke up and checked the thread, and so just throwing my vote on Radfield not having read like 10 pages of the thread. That was just terrible by me.


I feel like this is a relatively think case. I do think that this is better-stated than the case on bum was during D1, and I am no longer convinced of his innocence.

that being said, that's the only post of substance you've made. Previously was just you derping up D1 and after that is you talking to your scumbuddy redFFin code, followed by some poorly phrased "pressure" on redFF and some random questions for me and Lanaia.

I challenge anyone, anyone at all, to look at Refallen's post and tell me that this is a guy trying to help out the town:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=303792&user=100667&user=100667

he's done nothing helpful. he's communicated with his scumbuddy redFF. he's asked some random questions. He's made an acceptable case against Bum, but hasn't pushed it.

So uh what's he doing? this, ladies and gentlemen, is a skilled lurker. Refallen is gradually building up his post count and his interactions without actually helping the town. Look how carefully crafted his posts are to be unhelpful while seeming useful.

On January 29 2012 11:29 Refallen wrote:
But what made you think BH was scum at the first place and why has things changed, Lanaia?

And does no one else want to lynch bum?


You call that pushing a case?

you call that pressure?

No, I think it's obvious. Refallen is scum. Just LOOK AT HIS FILTER. SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELVES. How am I like the only guy who realizes this. this should be an easy one guys
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 18:00 GMT
#581
12 players alive.

Cwave (4): Bum, Zeph, Hes GGQ
Bum(5): Lanaia, Navi, redFF, Refallen, Scamp
Refallen (2): Jack, BH
GGQ (1): V7

Currently Bum is in the lead. But, given Refallen's actiions all games I would like everyone to come and lynch Refallen. check my case, it's solid as hell.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.