• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6672 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 80 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 02:14 GMT
#741
Considering voting BH.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 02:17 GMT
#742
On February 02 2012 11:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 10:46 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 02 2012 10:44 redFF wrote:
On February 02 2012 08:27 redFF wrote:
Sorry, that was a misrep. Should say "pushing MZ all day 1 then not mentioning scamp at all, ever."


do you deny this?


Are you an idiot? I pushed MZ because he was lurking. But he wasn't lurking, he was banned from TL. Therefore, Scamp replaced him. I haven't seriously examined Scamp since then because Refallen is obvious scum and I'm trying to get him lynched.

That's a lie. MZ was around and not banned for the entirety of day 1. He only got banned after night started.



You're misleading people, once again, and I have proof:

On January 29 2012 00:02 iGrok wrote:
Requesting a maximum ban for Meapak_Ziphh.

In the middle of Sleeper Cell Day 1, he requested a 90 day ban (I have confirmed with Plexa that he requested it and that it was not done to him). I was not alerted that this was happening, and certainly was given no reason.

On January 29 2012 01:23 GMarshal wrote:
Will shelve discussion till post game, but I don't think a permaban is at all warranted for that.

On January 29 2012 05:45 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 01:23 GMarshal wrote:
Will shelve discussion till post game, but I don't think a permaban is at all warranted for that.

I do think a many many many many many many game ban is warranted though.



Oh what's this, redFF took part in a discussion in which the moderator of this game states openly that Meapak requested his ban in the middle of day1?

and redFF accuses me of lying about this?

No, you can't say you were ignorant. You were right there, discussing it. You sir are a liar trying to save your scumbuddy refallen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 02:17 GMT
#743
On February 02 2012 11:14 redFF wrote:
Considering voting BH.


come at me bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 02:22 GMT
#744
Man more lying/misleading attacks by redFF on me, what a surprise thing that redFF, being scum, has been doing all game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 02:31 GMT
#745
fair enough, guess i missed that.

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 02:38 GMT
#746
On February 02 2012 11:31 redFF wrote:
fair enough, guess i missed that.



Are you sure? It looks kind of hard to miss to me:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=114622&currentpage=123#2449
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 02:42 GMT
#747
I thought he replaced out at night since GM posted in this thread at night.

Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 02 2012 02:52 GMT
#748
Don't vote blazinghand.

I'll reread jackal when I'm out of class. Liking what navillus pointed out.

Now you should probably stop talking about meapak's ban from tl. Doesn't need to be involved kn this game. And now break is over.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 02:53 GMT
#749
CLASS IS NOT IMPORTANT READ JACKAL NOW.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 02 2012 03:00 GMT
#750
On February 02 2012 11:53 redFF wrote:
CLASS IS NOT IMPORTANT READ JACKAL NOW.

I have so much class it's not even funny.
Read me dude. Seriously. I already told you what was going down. Vote for Santa. Vote for the Easter Bunny. Vote for me. I don't care.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 02 2012 04:12 GMT
#751
Class kind of is important considering I only have it once a week, thank you very much.

On January 29 2012 23:17 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 22:15 Refallen wrote:
I voted him because he obviously had some sort of role related reason why he was asking people to vote. And since scum has no special powers, I figured he was a blue and thus I voted him...?

How is that scummy? The fuck?

You know this how????
And I never called nor implied you were scum. I simply asked why.
You have my vote.

##VOTE: Refallen


This is kinda bad for refallen, as is this:
On February 02 2012 01:00 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:29 Refallen wrote:
I'm not the one calling out lurkers; and unlike him, I actually voted for bumatlarge without a pre-wagon already forming on him.

Bullshit. You were the next to last to vote for him.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.

You did say it.

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:14 Refallen wrote:
Looks like I survive today.
Fwiw I dont think Lanaia or blazinghand is town.

Gonna write up a case when I get back from school! Stay tuned!



Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.

That's not a fucking typo.

Refallen is scum. He was yesterday and he still is today. Except today he dies.


I don't think jackal is scum. I can't read him well, but I don't think he's scum right now.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 02 2012 04:12 GMT
#752
So I'm not voting him. We can leave him til tomorrow.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 04:13 GMT
#753
GODDAMNIT
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 02 2012 04:15 GMT
#754
Red is obviously lyncher to Jackal.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 04:18 GMT
#755
On February 02 2012 13:15 Lanaia wrote:
Red is obviously lyncher to Jackal.

lyncher?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 02 2012 04:22 GMT
#756
On February 02 2012 13:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 13:15 Lanaia wrote:
Red is obviously lyncher to Jackal.

lyncher?


I was kidding. Sorry, I don't normally joke, but it's a role that wins when a specific person is lynched. (From a bot from a channel red and I play in sometimes).
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 02 2012 07:37 GMT
#757
Ah, that makes more sense. The grammar of the sentence just threw me off.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
February 02 2012 10:53 GMT
#758
I used to have no idea what to think of Jackal. However his last post is making me lean scum.

I feel weird lynching Refallen with the argument that he's acting nooby but he's not a noob. If BH is right and we can put him together with Jackal then I have no problems with it.

Likewise I don't think BH is scum. Like at all.
Cheese is good for you!
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
February 02 2012 11:12 GMT
#759
First, I am really really super duper busy.

Secondly, I am new to forum mafia.
Thirdly I don't mind lynxhing jackal.

Lastly, I have no idea what Lanaia means when he says that jackal voting me is bad for me.
Do you think jackal is town Lanaia?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 12:31 GMT
#760
I hate catching scum in games with shitty apathetic townies.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2470
NotJumperer 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever858
NeuroSwarm219
Other Games
summit1g5637
Coldzera 773
Day[9].tv722
JimRising 669
C9.Mang0402
PiGStarcraft266
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick991
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo237
Other Games
• Day9tv722
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.