• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9211 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 80 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 02 2012 21:25 GMT
#781
Come on non-voters(namely Cwave), shouldnt you be voting? :|

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as one should, been kinda busy. Refallen is dieing today and I doubt that'll change though. No, I still don't find to be town.


On an unrelated note, I passed my driving license test. Yay.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 21:57:58
February 02 2012 21:56 GMT
#782
Vote Count!

Refallen (6): Blazinghand, Lanaia, Zephirdd, Hesmyrr, Scamp, GGQ

Jackal58 (2): RedFF, Navillus

Hesmyrr (1): Refallen

RedFF (1): Jackal58

GGQ (2): vaderseven, Cwave



The Day ends in about 2 hours!

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
February 02 2012 22:34 GMT
#783
Well, looks like another townie is going to die today.

I'm going to apologise for the way I played this game right now. Should have asked for a replacement but I didn't want to after my horrible day 1 play, felt like shifting responsibility.

I think these people are scum.
Jackal
Hesmyrr


Gl town.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
February 02 2012 22:37 GMT
#784
On February 03 2012 06:25 Zephirdd wrote:
Come on non-voters(namely Cwave), shouldnt you be voting? :|

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as one should, been kinda busy. Refallen is dieing today and I doubt that'll change though. No, I still don't find to be town.


On an unrelated note, I passed my driving license test. Yay.


I was like what on earth are you all on about, am i getting the ghost treatment again.\

[image loading]

Then i see it's a typo. Sorry!!

##Unvote
##Vote: GGQ



I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 02 2012 22:47 GMT
#785
On February 03 2012 06:04 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 03:20 Hesmyrr wrote:
On February 03 2012 02:41 redFF wrote:
So vote Jackal!

Shhh, you might actually want to read before making further fool of yourself.

What does that mean.



On February 03 2012 00:28 Hesmyrr wrote:
...
Note how Scamp posts that he feel weird lynching Refallen after cherry picking one single worst argument against him, and that he is beginning to think Jackal as scum because of this post (how?)

Note how Refallen quickly moves into say "I don't mind lynxhing jackal", and considering that at least one player in the Radfield wagon has to be scum this is tacit support of Scamp.
...

On February 03 2012 07:34 Refallen wrote:
...
I think these people are scum.
Jackal (no reasoning here either)
Hesmyrr
...

Scum don't redirect to scum in order to save scum.

Also adding GGQ to my suspicion list. He stealth-votes just after enough people voted Refallen, has all the hallmarks of mafia going for damage control.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 02 2012 22:48 GMT
#786
You know what, I believe refallen. Call it gut instinct, but I'm not gonna stick to this lynch. I'm going to switch to Meapak/Scamp.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 02 2012 22:50 GMT
#787
OH LOOK WHAT A COINCIDENCE
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
February 02 2012 22:55 GMT
#788
I hope you get lynched tomorrow, scum.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 02 2012 22:56 GMT
#789
On February 03 2012 07:37 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 06:25 Zephirdd wrote:
Come on non-voters(namely Cwave), shouldnt you be voting? :|

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as one should, been kinda busy. Refallen is dieing today and I doubt that'll change though. No, I still don't find to be town.


On an unrelated note, I passed my driving license test. Yay.


I was like what on earth are you all on about, am i getting the ghost treatment again.\



Lanaia said you hadn't voted so I included your name there, sorry 'bout that.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
February 02 2012 22:59 GMT
#790
Please lynch GGQ!
@Zephirdd: np, i made the typo
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 23:04 GMT
#791
Ggq switch to jackal scamp isn't happening
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 02 2012 23:05 GMT
#792
Ggq isn't happening. Anyone not on jackal or refallen is scummy.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
February 02 2012 23:11 GMT
#793
I'm obviously moving my vote to jackal btw.

##Unvote
##Vote Jackal58
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 00:09:59
February 03 2012 00:07 GMT
#794
Night 3

[image loading]

TL news network: bringing you information with which to smite your enemies.


With the date of Hot_Bid’s arrival growing closer, Police have made an effort to instensify security in the city. In addition to the curfew, a recent law was just enacted allowing the authorities access to your email accounts. Apparently this has already yeilded some impressive results as local resident Refallen was arrested earlier today apparently based on data found in his email’s inbox. according to the release provided by the authorities, the email was sent to his coworkers, asking for “recipies for chocolate chip cookies.” In their statement, police said that this is a rather simple code to break, and it is obvious that he was asking for weapon shipments to be dropped off at the docks at 5:00PM on saturday. Police have also stated that they will be looking into Refallen’s coworkers a little more closely. Refallen has been taken by the FBI for questioning, and there is little doubt in anyone’s mind that we are now one step closer to cracking down on this “Sleeper Cell.”

Refallen, The Honest Citizen, was wrongly imprisoned!

Final Vote Count!

Refallen (5): Blazinghand, Lanaia, Zephirdd, Hesmyrr, Scamp

Scamp (1): GGQ

Jackal58 (3): RedFF, Navillus, Refallen

RedFF (1): Jackal58

GGQ (2): vaderseven, Cwave





It is now Night 4! please submit all your crap to me and iGrok. the Night ends in 24 hours, on Saturday, Feb 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
February 03 2012 00:15 GMT
#795
On February 03 2012 08:05 redFF wrote:
Ggq isn't happening. Anyone not on jackal or refallen is scummy.


You need to start being quiet and get lynched. Asap.

See above.
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 03 2012 00:45 GMT
#796
Dammit town, stop being so scummy.

We are at 11p. So I'm kinda scared now. So, if scum outnumbers town, they win even if they don't know who they are?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 03 2012 00:48 GMT
#797
Mafia wins when they outnumber Town and Town has no killing roles remaining.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 03 2012 00:49 GMT
#798
Oh dear god, that's scary.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 03 2012 00:51 GMT
#799
Life can only kill you once.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
February 03 2012 01:02 GMT
#800
Mafia Wins when nothing can prevent them from winning. GreYMisT is dumb.

:p
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
Nathanias 129
Nina 99
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13086
Bale 9
League of Legends
Doublelift2756
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam540
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King72
JuggernautJason53
NeuroSwarm46
ViBE31
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra63
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 26m
Stellar Fest
15h 26m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.