• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6418 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 80 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 15:52 GMT
#701
Dealing with idiocy is hard. Thank you BH.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 16:00 GMT
#702
On February 01 2012 23:29 Refallen wrote:
I'm not the one calling out lurkers; and unlike him, I actually voted for bumatlarge without a pre-wagon already forming on him.

Bullshit. You were the next to last to vote for him.

On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.

You did say it.

On January 31 2012 08:14 Refallen wrote:
Looks like I survive today.
Fwiw I dont think Lanaia or blazinghand is town.

Gonna write up a case when I get back from school! Stay tuned!



On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.

That's not a fucking typo.

Refallen is scum. He was yesterday and he still is today. Except today he dies.
Life can only kill you once.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
February 01 2012 16:03 GMT
#703
On February 02 2012 01:00 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:29 Refallen wrote:
I'm not the one calling out lurkers; and unlike him, I actually voted for bumatlarge without a pre-wagon already forming on him.

Bullshit. You were the next to last to vote for him.


Bullcrap. I only voted him last because of the redFF vote shenanigans. I made a case on him immediately after day 2 began.


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.

That's not a fucking typo.

Refallen is scum. He was yesterday and he still is today. Except today he dies.


It was a typo, not much to say, derped, typoed, meh.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 16:52 GMT
#704
Baloney.
On January 31 2012 08:14 Refallen wrote:
Looks like I survive today.
Fwiw I dont think Lanaia or blazinghand is town.

Gonna write up a case when I get back from school! Stay tuned!

You don't write up a case on townies. Speaking of which what did you write up on who?

Your case on Bum + Show Spoiler +
On January 28 2012 21:38 Refallen wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I feel really retarded right now. Real life has been a continual bitch and things keep popping up, and I feel like I have acted very irresponsibly by joining this game.

So, to try and salve my guilty conscious a bit, here's a case on bumatlarge.

Show nested quote +
On January 26 2012 17:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I've always been a fan of not saying who I think is town, and just saying who I think is scum. I think that's what radfield is trying to say.

I do agree with meapak, that one glaring middle section in radfield's post is suspicious, I think it's more of him over-emphasizing his point to a degree that he actual talks about the exact strat he is trying to prevent. I think the major offender is this: "We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'."

It makes the whole warning completely void when you push that, rather then simply not discussing your town reads.


Ok, so right off the bat, he buddies Meapak in trying to lynch Radfield, by claiming that he's breadcrumbing...

but he breadcrumbs
Show nested quote +
I don't see anyway I could hint that I'm scum without townies seeing it, or that townies could just fake?


here too,

Then when radfield calls him out on it,

Show nested quote +
Well maybe it is a hidden breadcrumb for me not to get shot, and I'm not scum? Your move kaiba.


What is this? He actually claims that he is breadcrumbing, and the reason for that is so that he "dosen't get shot"? Does this not scream I AM SLEEPER AGENT DON'T SHOOT ME to you? It does for me.

Then he pushes Radfield over and over again over that little 'not scum' part of the plan, and Radfield is lynched and turned blue.
Show nested quote +

Meh it's radfield's fault

Didn't realize how close I came to actually getting lynched.


Or maybe it's because you among many was tunneling him over a case which never really grew from the first point of Radfield establishing a "not scum" term to describe townies.

Really regret missing out on the timetable for the game and having to vote in less than a min when I woke up and checked the thread, and so just throwing my vote on Radfield not having read like 10 pages of the thread. That was just terrible by me.

Isn't really much of a case. It's a stretch at best. Your own vote on Radfield was scummy. Your admission of it being scummy is not a pass. You're scum bro.
Life can only kill you once.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 01 2012 17:04 GMT
#705
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 01 2012 17:05 GMT
#706
or in fact included him on your scum-list*
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 17:07 GMT
#707
On February 02 2012 02:04 Hesmyrr wrote:
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.

My scum list was 3 I hadn't voted for. And my vote is going to go on Refallen. redFF seemed to be begging for another vote. Fwiw I don't really see red as scum. I'm just calling him scum to piss him off. Cause that's like a hobby of mine.
Life can only kill you once.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 17:50 GMT
#708
On February 02 2012 02:07 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 02:04 Hesmyrr wrote:
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.

My scum list was 3 I hadn't voted for. And my vote is going to go on Refallen. redFF seemed to be begging for another vote. Fwiw I don't really see red as scum. I'm just calling him scum to piss him off. Cause that's like a hobby of mine.

Too late bro, when I get home tonight I'm bringing the fire.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 18:00 GMT
#709
On February 02 2012 02:50 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 02:07 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 02 2012 02:04 Hesmyrr wrote:
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.

My scum list was 3 I hadn't voted for. And my vote is going to go on Refallen. redFF seemed to be begging for another vote. Fwiw I don't really see red as scum. I'm just calling him scum to piss him off. Cause that's like a hobby of mine.

Too late bro, when I get home tonight I'm bringing the fire.

Better bring a lot of it. Refallen is dieing today.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 01 2012 18:02 GMT
#710
On February 02 2012 02:07 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 02:04 Hesmyrr wrote:
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.

My scum list was 3 I hadn't voted for. And my vote is going to go on Refallen. redFF seemed to be begging for another vote. Fwiw I don't really see red as scum. I'm just calling him scum to piss him off. Cause that's like a hobby of mine.


This post will probably be the reason I end up voting you over GGQ. A hobby of yours? Wtf man so your hobby is to post lies to piss people off?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 18:19 GMT
#711
On February 02 2012 03:02 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 02:07 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 02 2012 02:04 Hesmyrr wrote:
Jackal. If you are so certain Refallen is scum, why aren't you voting him, or in fact excluded him on your scum-list?
Also still waiting for your response Refallen.

My scum list was 3 I hadn't voted for. And my vote is going to go on Refallen. redFF seemed to be begging for another vote. Fwiw I don't really see red as scum. I'm just calling him scum to piss him off. Cause that's like a hobby of mine.


This post will probably be the reason I end up voting you over GGQ. A hobby of yours? Wtf man so your hobby is to post lies to piss people off?

Only redFF or WBG.
Life can only kill you once.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
February 01 2012 20:10 GMT
#712
##vote GCQ

Scum. Useless. Lurker.
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 01 2012 21:25 GMT
#713
What are the odds scum has PRs?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 21:52 GMT
#714
No idea. Didn't have any in the first Sleeper Cell.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 01 2012 21:53 GMT
#715
Seeing as the OP makes no mention one way or the other I think there is no way to answer that Lanaia.

Is GGQ up for being modkilled at this point for inactivity?
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 23:12 GMT
#716
Spends all of day 1 pushing Radfield on his plan which wasn't scummy. It was an argument about gameplay. Radfield's position regarding his plan was not indicative of alignment but dumb people were sheeping on to the wagon and Jackal jumped at the opportunity to lynch town rad day 1.
On January 27 2012 09:51 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 07:55 bumatlarge wrote:
And on that note, it's no where near certain that cwave slipped, he just might have done his homework.

(from last game)
CELL LEADER:
Your entire life has been devoted to running your tiny cell of agents. The time has come to put them into action. You know the names of all other Agents. You always returns "Insufficient Information for Analysis" to investigations. Each night, you will recieve a list of agents and their votes. In the event of a TIE in voting, or if ALL nominations are agents, you may cast tiebreaking vote. In the event of death, flips Cell Leader and a new Cell Leader is chosen by RNG between remaining Agents. You may send a message consisting of 5 words or 20 characters to any agent at dawn and dusk of each day. Submit it like a normal action. The message can't contain the name of any player. The message is PM'd to both myself and chaoser. We will send it to the player you specify. Cute attempts to get around the "No Names" rule or the word/char limit will result in the message being "lost". Feel free to crumb, just don't put the name (or any form of the name) in there. If all agents are dead, you may choose each kill.


iGrok didn't put this in the OP so it is very possible this role isn't in the game, or at least it functions very differently.

It appears to not be in play. The OP states they each send a message and they each receive all broadcasts. It still appears to me that Radfield was breadcrumbing info in his post regarding More scum Less scum. I can think of no other reason to state that the way he did.

##VOTE: Radfield.

Really dude?
This pretty much sums it up. That post is vague as fuck and clearly proves my point.
There was no case.
On January 27 2012 23:16 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 23:04 Radfield wrote:
Yeah, I think Cwave is a bad lynch right now. I also think Navillus is a poor lynch, his posting doesn't strike me as scummy.

Wigles Wrote: Yes, because mafia can't use abbreviated language unless someone posts a public key, which you did. If you had just posted with the same letters or numbers, then it's no longer a key that can be used to shorten scum communications. Now they just went from only having a binary designation, to having gradations to communicate their reads to their team, which isn't exactly useful for the town.


You're right, and I kinda wish I hadn't posted that. However I doubt it will be particularly useful for mafia. The only reason I posted it in the first place was to try and illustrate my point, which several people thought(and still think!) was just about semantics.

On January 27 2012 09:51 Jackal58 wrote:
It appears to not be in play. The OP states they each send a message and they each receive all broadcasts. It still appears to me that Radfield was breadcrumbing info in his post regarding More scum Less scum. I can think of no other reason to state that the way he did.

##VOTE: Radfield.


Can you please point out what you're talking about? I'm worried that you're still talking about this paragraph:


We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'.


Do you honestly not understand the point I was trying to make? And where is the so called breadcrumb in this post? And to what effect?

Are you for real? Do you not understand how this game works? Of course you understand how this game works. It is day 1. Scum are clueless until their first messages are sent. I understand exactly what you were saying. But the way you say it is like a fucking beacon. Why did you feel compelled to create new terminology for "town". It makes no fucking sense unless you want to put out a post that is absolutely incapable of being missed by the other agents. You're scum.


And just so there is no misunderstanding I understand exactly what your "plan" (It's not really a plan it's common sense) is doing. No I have no issue with the premise you put forth regarding calling out our town reads. It's the invented terminology you created to do it. It's bullshit. There was no reason for it except to give you an unambiguous means to message your fellow sleeper agents. And trust me. I will not be calling you "not scum" anytime soon. You need to die today.
You're saying Rad came up with his plan to send a message to the other scum? Your case was purely hypothetical with no proof.
Rad's plan could be a way to send a secret code to the other scum!
So could anything anyone ever posts in the game. The case that he created it in order to send other messages to the scum was fucking ridiculous. But hey, rad lynch day 1 is rad lynch day 1 yo.
On January 30 2012 03:58 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 03:50 redFF wrote:
On January 28 2012 08:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Was the scum team allowed to send out their first messages with the first day post?

Why'd you ask this question?


Jackal is probably scum btdubz

Because that changes whether or not they have as yet been able to identify each other. In the first Sleeper cell it required a minimum of 3 days for scum to know who each other were. This set up is much different.

Why didn't you ask this question before voting radfield to help confirm whether your suspicions of him breadcrumbing a code were correct? Oh right because you already know the answer and you asked a dumb question for towncred lolololol.

This was a response to a question regarding whether scum have power roles
On February 02 2012 06:52 Jackal58 wrote:
No idea. Didn't have any in the first Sleeper Cell.

so then why did you vote refallen here?
On January 29 2012 23:17 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 22:15 Refallen wrote:
I voted him because he obviously had some sort of role related reason why he was asking people to vote. And since scum has no special powers, I figured he was a blue and thus I voted him...?

How is that scummy? The fuck?

You know this how????
And I never called nor implied you were scum. I simply asked why.
You have my vote.

##VOTE: Refallen
Given what you just said it's a reasonable assumption to make.
Once again, another shitty reason for a shitty vote.

Refallen is today's "easy lynch" that anyone can sheep onto without looking suspicious in the slightest, and when he flips town(which he probably will) it will be easy to wave away with an "he was scummy and lurking anyway so w/e". Nope.

He didn't vote Bum because he thought Bum was scum (I know I sure did)


Now for Jackal on red,

On January 31 2012 09:52 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 09:28 redFF wrote:
Jackal tomorrow.

You'd be better off shooting me tonight scum.

Here is Jackal's first post indicating suspicion of me

here's the first time I call jackal scum (I also mentioned him during night 1)

On January 30 2012 03:50 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 08:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Was the scum team allowed to send out their first messages with the first day post?

Why'd you ask this question?


Jackal is probably scum btdubz

Him on me is pure reasonless OMGUS because he knows I caught him.

His other 2 suspects are Refallen and Lanaia, one of them is a VI mislynch waiting to happen led by Blazingscum who wanted to lynch MZ so bad but has barely mentioned scamp. The other is Lanaia, another easy ml who hasn't done much. He's playing safe and pushing shitty wagons because he know's half of you idiots won't call him out on it.

--

Blazinghand
You never answered this post
On January 30 2012 08:33 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 08:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Oh no wait hold on scratch that redFF is scum making stuff up to save his scumbuddy refallen since I caught them communicating in thread, and everything he said *IS* deceptive and does not accurately characterize my actions this game. How about that

look brah, you said you didn't vote MZ yesterday because it wouldn't have affected anything because it would have been a 1 person wagon.

Now you're voting refallen, a 1 person wagon.



EVERYONE ON JACKAL NOW GOGOGO
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 01 2012 23:16 GMT
#717
Ergh, I want to save jackal for tomorrow.

Actually, let me see how he responds to that post.

Red, aside from Jackal, who else do you think is scum?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 23:19 GMT
#718
Jackal, BH, Scamp and some lurker
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 01 2012 23:19 GMT
#719
We are at 12p. We have no idea how many scum there are and if we have any killing roles as town. I really don't want another mislynch and that's why I think refallen is probably the best idea today.

Red, BH isn't scum. May I ask why you think he's scum aside from the fact he's been a bit contradictory?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 01 2012 23:26 GMT
#720
Voting Radfield, pushing MZ all day 1 then barely mentioning scamp day 2 (probably because he's his scumbuddy) and instead deciding to push the tasty easy mislynch of Refallen day 2 and 3. mmmmmm
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 715
White-Ra 120
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever546
NeuroSwarm179
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv252
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe154
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr109
Other Games
summit1g8237
shahzam585
JimRising 536
C9.Mang0332
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream337
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta10
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.