• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6659 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 80 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 30 2012 18:00 GMT
#581
12 players alive.

Cwave (4): Bum, Zeph, Hes GGQ
Bum(5): Lanaia, Navi, redFF, Refallen, Scamp
Refallen (2): Jack, BH
GGQ (1): V7

Currently Bum is in the lead. But, given Refallen's actiions all games I would like everyone to come and lynch Refallen. check my case, it's solid as hell.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 30 2012 18:27 GMT
#582
huh

bumatlarge(7): Lanaia, Navillus, Zephirdd, Hesmyrr, Refallen, Scamp
Cwave(3): redFF, bumatlarge, GGQ
GGQ(1): vaderseven
Refallen(2): Jackal58, Blazinghand


is the correct vote count. In fact, it should be 8 for bum and 2 for Cwave, but redFF never "##unvote"d.

That said, today bum is dieing. I doubt someone is going to give a better candidate in six hours.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 30 2012 18:28 GMT
#583
how did I get it so wrong >.>
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 30 2012 18:30 GMT
#584
5.5 hours until voting deadline.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
January 30 2012 18:47 GMT
#585
On January 30 2012 23:29 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 23:24 Hesmyrr wrote:
That's a lot of words, considering I still have no idea what you were saying on the post you pointed out. Also rather interesting standard for pointless question you have there: apparently asking someone opinion on other players is pointless while someone stating she feel something off about one of your posts requires a full dignified response xD


The other option is ignorning her one-line fillers. I don't think that's the best option.
Do you think she has made any contribution? If so, can you point it out to me as i then might have missed it.

My post was directed at bumatlarge. I agree Lanaia does need to give out her reasoning better, so feel free to have at her.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
January 30 2012 19:21 GMT
#586
On January 31 2012 03:27 Zephirdd wrote:
huh

Show nested quote +
bumatlarge(7): Lanaia, Navillus, Zephirdd, Hesmyrr, Refallen, Scamp
Cwave(3): redFF, bumatlarge, GGQ
GGQ(1): vaderseven
Refallen(2): Jackal58, Blazinghand


is the correct vote count. In fact, it should be 8 for bum and 2 for Cwave, but redFF never "##unvote"d.

That said, today bum is dieing. I doubt someone is going to give a better candidate in six hours.



This vote count isn't quite right either. There are only 6 votes on bum. Cwave hasn't voted yet.
Cheese is good for you!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 30 2012 19:25 GMT
#587
On January 30 2012 23:24 Hesmyrr wrote:
That's a lot of words, considering I still have no idea what you were saying on the post you pointed out. Also rather interesting standard for pointless question you have there: apparently asking someone opinion on other players is pointless while someone stating she feel something off about one of your posts requires a full dignified response xD


Yeah, not understanding is a great rebuttal :/ You are focusing on me alluding to my reasons for voting rafield, rather then on me saying I thought radfield was making an incredibly bad post, while his role obscurred it. Meapak picked up on it, and I agreed. And that's why people are going to lynch me? I'm not sure what the rest of your post is refering to.

My vote will stay on Cwave. Please lynch/kill him tonight, and then look into hesmyr.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 30 2012 19:26 GMT
#588
I have to work now, so best of luck.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 30 2012 19:38 GMT
#589
You know, a townie on the verge of being lynched might want to offer some final thoughts/reads before he dies. Just saying.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 30 2012 19:55 GMT
#590
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 30 2012 19:58 GMT
#591
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?

Yes
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
January 30 2012 20:01 GMT
#592
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?


What's with the trigger-happy modkillcowboys act? -.-
Why would i not vote today?
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 30 2012 20:09 GMT
#593
On January 31 2012 04:58 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?

Yes

He will be replaced, sorry for the confusion
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
January 30 2012 20:12 GMT
#594
On January 31 2012 05:09 iGrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 04:58 iGrok wrote:
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?

Yes

He will be replaced, sorry for the confusion

`
I feel like Patrick Swayze in Ghost..... I am right here
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 30 2012 20:13 GMT
#595
Man Cwave hasn't posted in forever
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 30 2012 20:15 GMT
#596
On January 31 2012 05:01 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?


What's with the trigger-happy modkillcowboys act? -.-
Why would i not vote today?


I'd assume he assumed that you wouldn't be back in time. I think it's a weird question, though.
and yes, I'm writing up a big post as we speak about the stuff you want me to elaborate on.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
January 30 2012 20:17 GMT
#597
##vote: GGQ

As for he has no post, lurks after announcing it and tries to get people to sheep onto me without any bloody reason.
If Lanaia can't come up with something usefull other then "kinda" tomorrow she is next on my lynch list.
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
January 30 2012 20:19 GMT
#598
On January 31 2012 05:15 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 05:01 Cwave wrote:
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?


What's with the trigger-happy modkillcowboys act? -.-
Why would i not vote today?


I'd assume he assumed that you wouldn't be back in time. I think it's a weird question, though.
and yes, I'm writing up a big post as we speak about the stuff you want me to elaborate on.


Nice.
I wrote above post before i saw this one so i'll await it then.
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
January 30 2012 20:24 GMT
#599
I will weigh in on the vote leader when I get off work. This game day kinda slipped by me and I feel like the thread has really just moved past where I am...

Anyways, ill be posting in like 2 hours.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 30 2012 20:40 GMT
#600
On January 31 2012 05:12 Cwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 05:09 iGrok wrote:
On January 31 2012 04:58 iGrok wrote:
On January 31 2012 04:55 Zephirdd wrote:
Well, I guess his final read is that Cwave is scum.

Also, you're right Hesmyrr. I had redFF on the list but then I noticed he didn't unvote, but I forgot to update the number there



Will Cwave be modkilled in the event he doesnt vote today?

Yes

He will be replaced, sorry for the confusion

`
I feel like Patrick Swayze in Ghost..... I am right here

rofl, you posted as I was typing.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2470
NotJumperer 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever858
NeuroSwarm219
Other Games
summit1g5637
Coldzera 773
Day[9].tv722
JimRising 669
C9.Mang0402
PiGStarcraft266
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick991
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo237
Other Games
• Day9tv722
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.