• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 80 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 31 2012 01:45 GMT
#621
._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 01:52 GMT
#622
Scamp
redFF
Lanaia
Life can only kill you once.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 31 2012 02:11 GMT
#623
Yeah I can agree on scamp being probable scum.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 31 2012 02:12 GMT
#624
Yeah Jackal on me is pure OMGUS read his filter.

Time to put this one down.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 03:04 GMT
#625
Dooo eeeeet
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
January 31 2012 03:17 GMT
#626
food poisoning

sick
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 31 2012 03:17 GMT
#627
I don't think jackal's scum. I'll be back in just over an hour. Making the trip back to dorms. Anything you guys need out of me before daystart?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 31 2012 03:17 GMT
#628
Get better vader.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 03:29 GMT
#629
On January 31 2012 12:17 Lanaia wrote:
I don't think jackal's scum. I'll be back in just over an hour. Making the trip back to dorms. Anything you guys need out of me before daystart?

Pick up Vader some Ipecac.
Get better man.
Life can only kill you once.
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 31 2012 04:41 GMT
#630
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 31 2012 04:52 GMT
#631
On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.


Maybe I read it backwards. I could have sworn you said you thought both he and I are scum.
Sorry!
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
January 31 2012 05:06 GMT
#632
On January 31 2012 10:30 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 09:11 Scamp wrote:
I was so sure about scumatlarge.

Could he have been framed?

I think I'll just sleep this one off first before I do anything else.

Lynch town, leave completely stupid post thereafter.
DING DING DING DING


Pot. Kettle. Black.

Also, throw light suspicion on half the people in the game. Do nothing otherwise. Yeah, you don't have to work with me here.


Anyway, I agree in that I don't think Jackal is scum. Also redFF I don't think he's actually made a case against you.
Cheese is good for you!
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 31 2012 05:39 GMT
#633
On January 31 2012 08:14 Refallen wrote:
Looks like I survive today.
Fwiw I dont think Lanaia or blazinghand is town.

Gonna write up a case when I get back from school! Stay tuned!


On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.


No, I read it right.
You either said it wrong or changed your mind.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
January 31 2012 09:01 GMT
#634
On January 31 2012 09:11 Scamp wrote:
I was so sure about scumatlarge.

Could he have been framed?

I think I'll just sleep this one off first before I do anything else.


What did you do before then? -.-
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
January 31 2012 12:14 GMT
#635
On January 31 2012 14:06 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 10:30 Hesmyrr wrote:
On January 31 2012 09:11 Scamp wrote:
I was so sure about scumatlarge.

Could he have been framed?

I think I'll just sleep this one off first before I do anything else.

Lynch town, leave completely stupid post thereafter.
DING DING DING DING


Pot. Kettle. Black.

Also, throw light suspicion on half the people in the game. Do nothing otherwise. Yeah, you don't have to work with me here.


Anyway, I agree in that I don't think Jackal is scum. Also redFF I don't think he's actually made a case against you.

Yeah but he's called me scum.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 13:19 GMT
#636
Boo hoo. You called me an asshole once.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
January 31 2012 18:27 GMT
#637
Apperently some food worker didnt wash his hands when he made my salad for luncg yesterday. Me and 3 coworkers all have mild salmonellosis. I feel alot better but fucking dead tired. In my sick state I havent checked the thread but for like 10 minutes and I see bum flipped green. I say get GGQ. Im going to take a nap I'll check in tonight.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
January 31 2012 22:21 GMT
#638
That isn't good, vader.

As of right now, I'm only leaning heavily on Cwave and Refallen being scum. Possibly redff.

I'm off to class shortly. Will not be back until around an hour after deadline (unless I finish the exam early).
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-31 22:29:45
January 31 2012 22:29 GMT
#639
1.5 hours until Dawn.

I'll update the OP then.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
January 31 2012 22:49 GMT
#640
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
ZombieGrub0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 3
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.