• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8734 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 54 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 01 2012 21:07 GMT
#901
I don't mind a lynch. layabout's vote-pass to me was a pretty good play by him to falsely incriminate me. I just think you're all being misled by Dirkzor and layabout. I'm giving my votes away to someone I think is pro-town. After I get lynched though, lynch dirkzor.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 01 2012 21:16 GMT
#902
We're doing so well as town it doesn't even matter if i get lynched or not lol.

Aside from me though Paper, I would like to know your scale of scumminess. If possible.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 01 2012 21:17 GMT
#903
On February 02 2012 05:19 prplhz wrote:
The bussing ability is usually not a one shot ability? Then I don't fully get why scum didn't use it night1.


Speculation: Chaoser's vote didn't go through to Palmar, thus we could assume his night action might have been late as well. If he is scum driver, then this would account for no one being bussed.

Kind of a long shot I know.

There probably is a lot more reasons mafia had to not bus N1. I don't think it is too big a deal though.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
February 01 2012 21:21 GMT
#904
On February 02 2012 06:16 chaoser wrote:
We're doing so well as town it doesn't even matter if i get lynched or not lol.

Aside from me though Paper, I would like to know your scale of scumminess. If possible.


It shouldn't be too hard to tell who I like as town reading through my filter. It is also pretty obvious that Dirkzor and you are at the top of my scumlist. Of course you being #1.

Outing my top town reads wouldn't be beneficial.

On February 02 2012 06:07 chaoser wrote:
I don't mind a lynch. layabout's vote-pass to me was a pretty good play by him to falsely incriminate me. I just think you're all being misled by Dirkzor and layabout. I'm giving my votes away to someone I think is pro-town. After I get lynched though, lynch dirkzor.


This is a good attitude to have. If you are right about Dirkzor it is auto win for town either way.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 01 2012 21:32 GMT
#905
This is a good attitude to have. If you are right about Dirkzor it is auto win for town either way.


Eh, it's more like I'm too lazy to argue the point and I don't think the mafia has a chance of pulling out a win anymore. Not a "good attitude" by any measure of the word though. Replacing in and trying to help clearly did not do much. Mafia can feel good about themselves getting rid of top good players in the game though. WBG lynch was horrible...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 01 2012 21:35 GMT
#906
On February 02 2012 06:32 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
This is a good attitude to have. If you are right about Dirkzor it is auto win for town either way.


Eh, it's more like I'm too lazy to argue the point and I don't think the mafia has a chance of pulling out a win anymore. Not a "good attitude" by any measure of the word though. Replacing in and trying to help clearly did not do much. Mafia can feel good about themselves getting rid of top good players in the game though. WBG lynch was horrible...


Well at most they got bugs and Palmar, the others are probably the mafia themselves.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 01 2012 21:54 GMT
#907
RAWWWRRRRR CHAOSER SENTIENEL USE NAMES WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING

On February 02 2012 06:32 chaoser wrote: IF you dont know wanna use this format just type out the persons name at the top of the quote. Holy crap thats so annoying. Its mostly you Chaoser. *Smashes more things in rage*


If you guys dont use quotes imma sic Viking Palmar on you

[image loading]
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 21:59 GMT
#908
On February 02 2012 06:17 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 05:19 prplhz wrote:
The bussing ability is usually not a one shot ability? Then I don't fully get why scum didn't use it night1.


Speculation: Chaoser's vote didn't go through to Palmar, thus we could assume his night action might have been late as well. If he is scum driver, then this would account for no one being bussed.

Kind of a long shot I know.

There probably is a lot more reasons mafia had to not bus N1. I don't think it is too big a deal though.

If they do have a busdriver we wouldn't necessarily see the effect. So entirely possible it was used. Or it's entirely possible they don't have one at all and some other mechanism was at work last night. I think most likely it is a bus driver role type.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.

I also think Chaoser is town. Not positive like I am about Palmar but town none the less. Sentinel gives me the willies though.
Life can only kill you once.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 01 2012 22:16 GMT
#909
What do you guys think about a mass role claim tommorow?

Also thx to mafiascum.net lol

I had no idea what a bus driver was XD

I do still wanna lynch chaoser.

Chaoser if you are town then trade all your votes tonight to your most pro town read. Keeping all your votes is probably the most scummy thing you can do. Also I don't think dirkzor is scum. But i have been wrong before.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 01 2012 22:18 GMT
#910
Could we make the night end this in a couple of hours instead of another 24 hours?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 01 2012 22:19 GMT
#911
On February 02 2012 07:18 jaybrundage wrote:
Could we make the night end this in a couple of hours instead of another 24 hours?

Night cycle is only 24 hours.
Life can only kill you once.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 01 2012 22:35 GMT
#912
On February 02 2012 07:18 jaybrundage wrote:
Could we make the night end this in a couple of hours instead of another 24 hours?

I would have been okay with that if people were faster with sending in their orders to zbot. Right now I´m missing votetrading from several players, so unless they get back soon, we´ll go with the original deadline, 10 KST tomorrow.
:3
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 01 2012 22:36 GMT
#913
On February 02 2012 07:35 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 07:18 jaybrundage wrote:
Could we make the night end this in a couple of hours instead of another 24 hours?

I would have been okay with that if people were faster with sending in their orders to zbot. Right now I´m missing votetrading from several players, so unless they get back soon, we´ll go with the original deadline, 10 KST tomorrow.

What didn't we have something like 20 hours?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 01 2012 22:40 GMT
#914
GUYS send yo stuff in D:

WE CAN STILL MAKE THE DEAD LINE :O
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 01 2012 22:41 GMT
#915
Can you make a list of players that didn't send there votes in so i can heckle them?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 22:43:18
February 01 2012 22:43 GMT
#916
On February 02 2012 07:36 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 07:35 Forumite wrote:
On February 02 2012 07:18 jaybrundage wrote:
Could we make the night end this in a couple of hours instead of another 24 hours?

I would have been okay with that if people were faster with sending in their orders to zbot. Right now I´m missing votetrading from several players, so unless they get back soon, we´ll go with the original deadline, 10 KST tomorrow.

What didn't we have something like 20 hours?

No, 1 day and 20 hours.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 22:58:16
February 01 2012 22:43 GMT
#917
On February 02 2012 07:41 jaybrundage wrote:
Can you make a list of players that didn't send there votes in so i can heckle them?

lol, no, but I can send them PMs to remind them.

EDIT: I´m not sending out PMs, too many. You know yourself if you have gotten a confirmation from zbot.
:3
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 01 2012 22:45 GMT
#918
Yeah but last night we just had this discussion about if it's around roughly 24 hours it will be rounded up or down to fit the deadline.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 01 2012 22:46 GMT
#919
Just sent my vote in, thanks for the reminder.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 01 2012 22:56 GMT
#920
On February 02 2012 07:45 risk.nuke wrote:
Yeah but last night we just had this discussion about if it's around roughly 24 hours it will be rounded up or down to fit the deadline.

That would have worked if I had all the nightactions by now, but I don´t.

We´ll go by the deadline in the Nightpost, and give them a day to get back and update.
:3
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4893
qojqva2357
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 515
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo744
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
Pyrionflax205
XBOCT204
Hui .180
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX143
QueenE85
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV656
League of Legends
• Nemesis2293
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 47m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.