• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 54 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2012 02:07 GMT
#521
On January 30 2012 10:58 risk.nuke wrote:
Right now I am the most interested in who sent chaoser a vote.
Also layabout and prplhz massive vote surges. I want to hear additional reasoning behind these.

To be honest I expected me and palmar to recive alot of votes. We recived 3 combined.

Palmar should have 1 more. I PMed RoL about it. I received ZBot confirmation regarding my vote swap. RoL is searching for it.
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 30 2012 02:21 GMT
#522
I sent LSB 1 vote. He's been making the most sense, and I would have given him both but I feel a VE wagon starting and I'll be God damned if I let you guys lynch me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 30 2012 02:39 GMT
#523
Apparently somebody sent me one and Palmar received mine.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 30 2012 02:54 GMT
#524
Back from running. The shot on palmar pretty much confirms him for me.i gave my vote to him but it didnt go through
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
January 30 2012 03:10 GMT
#525
I gave [UoN]Sentinel one of my votes. This is because I feel he has been an active, contributing member of the thread and because I didn't like the logic behind the movement to lynch him.
whole lies with a half smile
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
January 30 2012 03:23 GMT
#526
Ok I was gonna trade to palmar but then i thought palmar would just get a surplus of votes and be a easy lynch target so instead i was thinking of giving it to jackal58 but i also thought because hes a vet and seems like a greenie he might get some votes so i went with prplhz and gave him one vote because i thought him leading the bugs lynch was a solid indication of a greenie
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 03:57 GMT
#527
On January 30 2012 11:54 chaoser wrote:
Back from running. The shot on palmar pretty much confirms him for me.i gave my vote to him but it didnt go through

Do you know for certain if your vote didn't go through? It is possible that you gave a vote to Palmar and someone gave a vote to you.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 30 2012 04:02 GMT
#528
On January 30 2012 12:57 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 11:54 chaoser wrote:
Back from running. The shot on palmar pretty much confirms him for me.i gave my vote to him but it didnt go through

Do you know for certain if your vote didn't go through? It is possible that you gave a vote to Palmar and someone gave a vote to you.


I was informed by mod that I didn't trade today and to not miss it tomorrow. I sent in my trade late because I waited till I had everything all written down and figured out before I did it. By then it was too late Sorry =/
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 30 2012 04:06 GMT
#529
I gave 1 vote to Palmar.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 30 2012 04:40 GMT
#530
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Bold means unaccounted for, in VP sent or VP received.

+ Show Spoiler +
Palmar 2 -> Paperscraps
Jackal58 1 -> Palmar
chaoser 1 -> Palmar
LSB 2 -> layabout
prplhz 1 -> Palmar
wherebugsgo
Dirkzor 1 ->
risk.nuke 1 -> Palmar
[UoN]Sentinel 2 -> prplhz
Paperscraps 1 ->
jaybrundage 1 -> prplhz
MeatlessTaco 1 ->
Node 1 -> [UoN]Sentinel
VisceraEyes 1 -> LSB
layabout 1 ->

Palmar 3 - 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4
Jackal58 3 - 1 != 3
chaoser 3 = 3
LSB 3 - 2 + 1 = 2
prplhz 3 - 1 + 2 + 1 != 6
Dirkzor 3 - 1 = 2
risk.nuke 3 - 1 != 3
[UoN]Sentinel 3 - 2 + 1 = 2
Paperscraps 3 - 1 + 2 = 4
jaybrundage 3 - 1 = 2
MeatlessTaco 3 - 1 = 2
Node 3 - 1 = 2
VisceraEyes 3 - 1 = 2
layabout 3 - 1 + 2 != 5


Four people missing a sent VP each and four people missing a received VP each.

Palmar confirmed town. I think it's likely that scum would trade Palmar since they thought he was going down. Who traded Jackal58?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
MeatlessTaco
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States302 Posts
January 30 2012 04:54 GMT
#531
On January 30 2012 10:36 LSB wrote:
I sent 2 votes to layabout

I did this for a variety of reasons
1) I wanted to send my vote to someone I did not consider a vet/prominent in this game, I expected that they were more likely to receive votes, and by sending it to a new person might help with keeping things more balanced (Turns out I was wrong)
2) layabout's critique of my plans and his concerns about it in the rudimentary stages show genuine concern about the fate of the town. He has taken more controversial stances on positions so I have a green read on him.


I sent 1 vote to layabout. I had a read of LSB and layabout on different teams/sides so all of this shows that pretty much all my reads were way off.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 30 2012 05:52 GMT
#532
A couple of important bits of information and clarification.

First, Zbot is working perfectly fine. All night actions were resolved how they were supposed to be resolved.
Second, Chaoser failed to send a vote command last night. I will confirm this. I was easy on him because he was a sub, from now on any further failures to vote will receive an RNG in place of their decision.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 06:43 GMT
#533
I sent 1 vote to Prplhz.

I was thinking of giving vote(s) to Palmar and risk.nuke, but I figured they would be receiving a lot more votes from the rest of the town. I wanted the votes to be spread out more among the town. My third best read was Prplhz.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 06:49 GMT
#534
I sent 1 vote to Jackal.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 30 2012 06:54 GMT
#535
On January 30 2012 15:49 Dirkzor wrote:
I sent 1 vote to Jackal.

And why the hell did you do this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 07:19 GMT
#536
I wanted to give palmar or LSB my vote - in that order. But figured that they would get a lot of votes anyway. Then i started to look for a less obvious townie.

I gave him 1 vote because i think he is town. I was just playing with him Purgatory (he was scum) where he played differently then what he does now.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 30 2012 07:40 GMT
#537
On January 30 2012 16:19 Dirkzor wrote:
I wanted to give palmar or LSB my vote - in that order. But figured that they would get a lot of votes anyway. Then i started to look for a less obvious townie.

I gave him 1 vote because i think he is town. I was just playing with him Purgatory (he was scum) where he played differently then what he does now.

Can you tell me how he's playing differently and how this makes him more town?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 07:41 GMT
#538
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 30 2012 11:00 chaoser wrote:
Dirkzor:

It starts off with a post that I thought was pretty useless, basically repeating sentinel's idea
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=303505&currentpage=11#208

and then he moves onto speculating about roles, another completely useless topic. WBG calls him out on it. His posts that follow afterwards call for others to scumhunt while he does nothing, only telling Palmar to get into the game. The play seemed very passive at this point so I wasn't that suspicious. It was when he called out prplhz that I started to wonder.

Show nested quote +
Free trade or circle trading. Giving as few votes as possible seems to be best. That way least amount of town votes can potentielly end up at scum. Why would I, when I know my own allignment, give votes to a potential scum? I won't! This statement is weird and I find it scummy.


The concept of giving away more or less votes doesn't establish and can't really be used to decide if someone is scummy or not. That's like using different people's preferences for the circle-jerk v the free trade idea as a measure of scumminess, with people who wanted a different plan from you being considered "scummy". Bad reasoning and this made it seem like he was grasping at something that wasn't there.

Show nested quote +
The italic part is also written from a scum perspective. The whole process of saying how the roles affect scum seems to be from someone who is on the recieving end of the power roles. While everyone could think this, I don't think a town person would write it and certainly not in this way.


This, once again, is bad logic. How can you tell if something is written from a scum perspective or not? Once again it seems like he's trying to suggest something that is not there at all.


Welcome to the game.

This post on Prp intended to do two thing: pressure Prp and start lynch discussion instead of trade plans. Prp did not respond to my post before I had to go out so I left my vote there.

I agree that my case was not in any way solid. But his posting up until that point gave me the vibe so I went with it. Trying to describe a feeling is hard. But when I read his posts it felt like he was seeing the poweroles from the perspective of someone who was scum. I still read it that way.

How can you tell if something is written from a scum perspective or not? Stupid question. It they way it percieved by the reader. This whole game is about how things are percieved by the audience you write to. You can write the same statement in several different ways and the percieved outcome will be different even though the statement is the same.

But regarding Prp. His posting have been a lot better since I voted for him. His interest in the lynch suggest to me that he is not scum.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 07:45 GMT
#539
On January 30 2012 16:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 16:19 Dirkzor wrote:
I wanted to give palmar or LSB my vote - in that order. But figured that they would get a lot of votes anyway. Then i started to look for a less obvious townie.

I gave him 1 vote because i think he is town. I was just playing with him Purgatory (he was scum) where he played differently then what he does now.

Can you tell me how he's playing differently and how this makes him more town?


He is asking questions this game. He is writing statements. He have an opinion. While he is not the one with the most or longest posts his posts have had something to tell.

In Puragtory he did not do any of those things.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 07:49 GMT
#540
On January 30 2012 16:45 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 16:40 prplhz wrote:
On January 30 2012 16:19 Dirkzor wrote:
I wanted to give palmar or LSB my vote - in that order. But figured that they would get a lot of votes anyway. Then i started to look for a less obvious townie.

I gave him 1 vote because i think he is town. I was just playing with him Purgatory (he was scum) where he played differently then what he does now.

Can you tell me how he's playing differently and how this makes him more town?


He is asking questions this game. He is writing statements. He have an opinion. While he is not the one with the most or longest posts his posts have had something to tell.

In Puragtory he did not do any of those things.


So your read on him is based completely around meta? I don't think that is a good idea tbh.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
Rain 299
910 37
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 16
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3529
Other Games
summit1g8526
shahzam431
Day[9].tv417
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur715
• imaqtpie703
• Day9tv417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
27m
Patches Events
16h 27m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.