• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11375 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 66 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:24:17
December 19 2011 21:15 GMT
#121
Feel free to put in OP.

Ver's filter
ZBot's filter
  1. Foolishness's filter
  2. RebirthOfLeGenD's filter
  3. wherebugsgo's filter
  4. kitaman27's filter
  5. syllogism's filter
  6. SamuelLJackson's filter
  7. Jackal58's filter
  8. Liquid`Sheth's filter
  9. GMarshal's filter
  10. Meapak_Ziphh's filter
  11. Mr. Wiggles's filter
  12. Palmar's filter
  13. Chezinu's filter
  14. chaoser's filter
  15. bumatlarge's filter
  16. BloodyC0bbler's filter
  17. LSB's filter
  18. GGQ's filter
  19. prplhz's filter
  20. VisceraEyes's filter

RebirthOfLeGenD's filter works alright, it's just that he hasn't posted in this thread yet.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
December 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#122
Goodluck in your game guys! I will be keeping it up with it as well. Is there an Obs QT that will be available?
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:22:42
December 19 2011 21:17 GMT
#123
Nevermind.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 21:20:28
December 19 2011 21:19 GMT
#124
Awesome thanks Antoine.

If you are watching an obs QT you probably shouldn't be replacing in.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2011 21:23 GMT
#125
On December 20 2011 06:15 prplhz wrote:
Feel free to put in OP.

Ver's filter
ZBot's filter
  1. Foolishness's filter
  2. RebirthOfLeGenD's filter
  3. wherebugsgo's filter
  4. kitaman27's filter
  5. syllogism's filter
  6. SamuelLJackson's filter
  7. Jackal58's filter
  8. Liquid`Sheth's filter
  9. GMarshal's filter
  10. Meapak_Ziphh's filter
  11. Mr. Wiggles's filter
  12. Palmar's filter
  13. Chezinu's filter
  14. chaoser's filter
  15. bumatlarge's filter
  16. BloodyC0bbler's filter
  17. LSB's filter
  18. GGQ's filter
  19. prplhz' filter
  20. VisceraEyes's filter

RebirthOfLeGenD's filter works alright, it's just that he hasn't posted in this thread yet.


I don't even care if you're scum, you get a pass d1 from me for THIS POST RIGHT HERE. *praise*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 19 2011 21:23 GMT
#126
On the player list:

I outlined things pretty clearly in the OP and even posted in the thread. This was a mostly invite game with the purpose of giving good, mannered, active, and up&coming players a chance to play together and create some really top notch play in a unique format. The invites were selective but there were some slots not taken from invites and everyone had a chance for those. Some took the initiative, some didn't. Those who did got in, those who didn't did not. I didn't post the signups until the last minute because not all the invitees had replied yet and it would get messy otherwise.

On Sheth, yes he's an irl friend. Yes that played a factor (no his sc2 skill does not). Yes I'm biased nor have I claimed to be impartial in this process. However that wasn't the only factor at all. I've had some other irl friends play mafia here once or twice and after seeing their laziness and sloppy play there's no way I'd invite them lol (as foolishness can attest to).

I will say this:

Every person who took the barest initiative to talking with me privately got in. Most of the /ins in the thread were simply a formality. The only person on the whole list I did not talk to privately (either invite or otherwise) was VisceraEyes. I wasn't planning on including him originally but he showed excellent play and posting in Election Mafia, has good activity and manner, and definitely deserved to be in from that. I may have missed similar displays from other worthy players who didn't get included; unfortunately I am not perfect and if you don't let me know it's down to luck whether i saw it or not.

Rest assured that not all of my games will be as exclusive as this one. It's nothing personal and everyone will be on the replacement list. If you want to get into future ones all you need to do is show good play, activity, and manner, and make sure to talk with me next time signups roll around.
Liquipedia
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 19 2011 21:24 GMT
#127
On December 20 2011 06:15 prplhz wrote:
Feel free to put in OP.

Ver's filter
ZBot's filter
  1. Foolishness's filter
  2. RebirthOfLeGenD's filter
  3. wherebugsgo's filter
  4. kitaman27's filter
  5. syllogism's filter
  6. SamuelLJackson's filter
  7. Jackal58's filter
  8. Liquid`Sheth's filter
  9. GMarshal's filter
  10. Meapak_Ziphh's filter
  11. Mr. Wiggles's filter
  12. Palmar's filter
  13. Chezinu's filter
  14. chaoser's filter
  15. bumatlarge's filter
  16. BloodyC0bbler's filter
  17. LSB's filter
  18. GGQ's filter
  19. prplhz' filter
  20. VisceraEyes's filter

RebirthOfLeGenD's filter works alright, it's just that he hasn't posted in this thread yet.


Thank you very much!
Liquipedia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2011 21:24 GMT
#128
Jeez, it's even at the top of p7 if it's not included in the OP.

U da man prpl.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 19 2011 21:25 GMT
#129
On December 20 2011 05:35 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 20:34 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 19 2011 16:17 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Sheth got priority over my /in

Actually, it's probably even worse that BlazingHand didn't get in even though he was third, serious WTF


Well, to be fair, it's kinda weird to discriminate just because I happened to be looking at the TL Mafia forum at the exact instant the thread was posted. Ver wanted some experienced players and as this would be my 3rd game (2nd if you don't count XLVII) it's pretty reasonable for him to grab some veterans instead, especially since he mentioned it in the OP.

That being said, I'll be glad to sub in for someone if real life issues happen and they can't continue.

My issue is Sheth being relatively new to forum mafia, more-so than the actual reservation of the spot. Don't get me wrong, I love him as a StarCraft player entirely, but that's a different game. If the reason you're using an invite system in the first place is to ensure people are good at the game, that's what should be done for everybody, regardless of how godly they are in the other aspects of their lives.



Ver was really influential in getting me to play any mafia games on the forums. So without him I probably wouldn't have played any here. So thanks again for the invite Ver. And sorry if you feel slighted Cyber! <3
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 19 2011 21:28 GMT
#130
MORE DRAMA

/backtodota2
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 19 2011 22:34 GMT
#131
You know, I guess that's one way of getting me to actually play in your game Ver ;P
But I guess I did verbally half commit!
Don't start this until the 23rd though, or you won't see me posting until then.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
December 19 2011 22:37 GMT
#132
Im not mad that I didnt get in. Looking at that player list I know that everyone of them deserves a spot over me. I had thought about PMing Ver, but Im glad I didnt, because I know I need to improve my play.

so I will /out as a replacement and request an observe QT link maybe Ill learn something.
GL HF
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2011 22:38 GMT
#133
On December 20 2011 07:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
You know, I guess that's one way of getting me to actually play in your game Ver ;P
But I guess I did verbally half commit!
Don't start this until the 23rd though, or you won't see me posting until then.

The game has been delayed long enough.. It must begin...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2011 22:39 GMT
#134
Yo RoL go eat a hotdog.

Game starts tonight you neeb
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 19 2011 22:55 GMT
#135
On December 20 2011 07:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
You know, I guess that's one way of getting me to actually play in your game Ver ;P
But I guess I did verbally half commit!
Don't start this until the 23rd though, or you won't see me posting until then.


verbally "half" commit=

"rol are you playing in my game?"

"okay ill play"
Liquipedia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 19 2011 22:59 GMT
#136
Oh damn who do I PM for observer QT?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 19 2011 23:00 GMT
#137
I wonder if I'll be killed immediately again...
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 19 2011 23:05 GMT
#138
Alright people, let's make this a game worth referencing to new people if they want to see how mafia should be played.

No lazy posting, no bullshit.
Computer says mafia
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 19 2011 23:07 GMT
#139
pm me for obs QT. Remember that I can't give you it if you are a replacement.
Liquipedia
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 19 2011 23:08 GMT
#140
Where's Ace? He should play in place of Meapak, since Meapak can't
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 203
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1254
Other Games
gofns28620
singsing756
crisheroes196
Mew2King140
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6967
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
13m
Online Event
1h 13m
FEL
6h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.