• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8472 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 66 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 27 2011 01:31 GMT
#901
On December 27 2011 10:17 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 08:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On December 27 2011 00:45 syllogism wrote:
BC can you full claim; for some reason you didn't despite being asked to earlier. I find it curious that you found it a good idea to "waste" your shot like that in the light of your filter suggesting that you were suspicious of Palmar who had been pushing GM for most of day 1.

##vote BloodyC0bbler


I couldn't shoot palmar or I would have. Before lsb was lynched I was able to shoot him as well but with his lynch that became impossible.

Near every kp role in this game as a trigger from what I can tell so far and until the conditions have been met you can't use your powers. Plain and simple.

Interesting considering that we as town actually don't know any of the roles as fact, but the mafia does.
gg~


Good thing 2 people claimed roles which prove my point, I said as much and two other players directly implied it. Glad even the inactive guy barely posting has read enough to not be a retard.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 27 2011 01:40 GMT
#902
So you thought GM was town and believed his claim but shot him? Or after the fact you now believe him? Either way you inferred absolute knowledge which none of us should have or feel comfortable saying we have. But as I said before, everything you claimed has been too convenient.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 27 2011 01:46 GMT
#903
On December 27 2011 10:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
So you thought GM was town and believed his claim but shot him? Or after the fact you now believe him? Either way you inferred absolute knowledge which none of us should have or feel comfortable saying we have. But as I said before, everything you claimed has been too convenient.


Well, since he flipped town I believe his claim, just as lsb flipped and I believe his. Two others breadcrumbed all this previously.

I thought GM was red based on his counterclaim (as he used it to discredit and then solidify the lsb lynch).

I know my role and I know two claimed roles, I as such recognized implied information given by others.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 27 2011 02:20 GMT
#904
GMarshal and LSB never claimed to have a trigger. They claimed to be able to shoot anyone, but if they hit town they die. Only chaoser has claimed a trigger-based role.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 27 2011 02:29 GMT
#905
So why'd you wait so long to claim, when there was a lot of discussion and conjecture which you shooting GM directly affected?
you gotta dance
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 27 2011 03:05 GMT
#906
Well, I defintely see BC as possible scum, and no one else is close to getting lynched.

##Unvote
##Vote: BloodyC0bbler


Still need two more people :/
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 27 2011 03:13 GMT
#907
I seriously doubt it though. If there isn't two or more scum in this list, I am bad at mafia.

BloodyC0bbler (5): RebirthOfLeGenD, Mr. Wiggles, Liquid`Sheth, prplhz, syllogism
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 27 2011 04:21 GMT
#908
##vote Mr, Wiggles
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 27 2011 04:35 GMT
#909
@BC, who are your top scum suspects at the moment? You haven't mentioned anything besides your GM shot the entire four days.

@Foolishness, you finally wrote up a case against someone, but you haven't followed through with it or showed that you really care. What gives?

On December 24 2011 14:46 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 12:48 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So L, you have a lot to say about trying to figure out who killed who, and how the night actions went down. Do you have anything to say about who you want to lynch, today?

RE: Lynch choice.

I don't have one quite yet because the day's going super slow and my suspicions aren't confirmed.
But GGQ is the only person who Jackal's filter throws suspicion onto but I haven't had time to look through his posts properly yet. Also seems conflicting that his analysis, if I recall correctly, said that jackal was mafia killed. He wouldn't want to give that answer if that's why mafia hit jackal.

So I'm kinda looking through posts atm to see if anything else pops up.


@L, have you been looking through posts for three days straight or do you just not care? Why does it matter who jackal was suspicious of? I want to know who you are suspicious of.

@GGQ, could you share your opinion of BC. Since you are voting Wiggles does that mean you buy his claim?

Who else will be around for the next 30 minutes? Please post if you are.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 27 2011 04:43 GMT
#910
I'm here :X
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 27 2011 04:55 GMT
#911
You're always here for me bum.

Really bad reasoning on the vig shot and no evidence that he cares about the town.

##Vote: BloodyC0bbler

Let's see if anyone else is willing to hammer.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 05:03:29
December 27 2011 05:02 GMT
#912
Night 2

[image loading]


Twas the night after Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a lurker.
The nooses were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that a mafia soon would be there...

But alas, the hope would remain just that. A hope.




Nobody has been lynched!

Night Actions are due by 05:00 GMT (+00:00) tomorrow.

Day 2 Final Votecount


On December 17 2011 12:44 ZBot wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count


With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.



Current votes:

BloodyC0bbler (7): RebirthOfLeGenD, Mr. Wiggles, Liquid`Sheth, prplhz, syllogism, bumatlarge, kitaman27

wherebugsgo (1): Foolishness

syllogism (1): chaoser

Foolishness (1): wherebugsgo

Mr. Wiggles (1): bumatlarge, -bumatlarge, GGQ

prplhz (0): kitaman27, -kitaman27

Chezinu (0): prplhz, -prplhz

Voting ends at December 27 2011 14:00. (It's over.)

Liquipedia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 27 2011 05:08 GMT
#913
Kinda tough to get a majority when only 11 people are voting.

meh bedtime.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 27 2011 05:11 GMT
#914
Well, that was a very inspired unvote GGQ. Your vivid explanation tantalizes my cerebellum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
December 27 2011 05:15 GMT
#915
Guys...

guys

Guys

Guys listen

I have the best the

guys listen

I have the best theory ever

guys

Mafia has no

guys

mafia

Mafia has no

guys listen

Mafia has no consistent KP. Everything is vig shots guys
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 27 2011 05:15 GMT
#916
Nobody has been lynched!

Hey, we lynched scum!

Also, what gives, GGQ?
you gotta dance
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
December 27 2011 05:44 GMT
#917
RE: Activity.

Sorry, my Christmas plans multiplied pretty quickly because one side of my family had a second celebration on the 26th due to scheduling conflicts with other chunks of the family from which I just got home from.

If I had to push for someone yesterday I'd have gone after GGQ. I was pretty certain with my assessment, but I hadn't put together enough time to outline the full case on him.

RE: BC
The recent few posts by BC have been oddly worded, but only if you don't bother reading the first day of the game. He is talking about the breadcrumbing that I (and one other) did early on in the thread. I fully agree with his statement (maybe not to the same extent that he put it), but every claimed role thusfar has been a form of conditional or weakened vig. This also fits with my initial prediction that the concept of responsibility will be a game accellerant.

RE: Night
Either way, we might lose tonight if more guns go off in the wrong direction.

We've got four options:

1) Power play: We draw up hit targets and have people volunteer to hit if they can w/ accompanying roleclaims.

2) Hit discuss: We discuss hit targets and let people decide of their own choice if they wish to act on it.

3) Silence + NA: We refuse to talk about potential hits in order to neuter any potential RB action, then hit targets as per private tendencies

4) No night actions: We do any of the above, but hold off on shooting people tonight.

But to be honest we don't have very much time to deliberate over these options. The more pressing matter is who should we shoot and why. I personally don't think BC should be shot, but my gut is telling me that GGQ, Kitaman and Foolishness are probably our best choices for the night.

GGQ's posting contents look scummy on their own, and Jackal, an otherwise unimpressive kill target, points towards him. Kitaman asks a LOT of questions but offers very little content of his own. His posts seem careful and guarded, careful to prod, but not make opponents. Foolishness took day 2 off after a standard non-existent day 1; very atypical play given he normally springs into action D2, but hey, I was afk for the majority of D2 as well.

But see, here's my problem, the main criteria for catching mafia if I'm right about this format being hit driven is activity. Given that we just had ZERO activity out of anyone, I'm kinda up shit's creek about how to understand what happened. I'm going to go reread day 1, because the past 15 pages of the thread are trash.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 27 2011 06:23 GMT
#918
I shall use the same excuse as L: was busy with xmas stuff. The real reason was because I thought day was ending tomorrow and not today, because somehow I miscalculated the times. But that excuse makes me sound like a retard so the reason I was gone because I was busy with xmas stuff.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 27 2011 06:24 GMT
#919
Surprised that nobody noticed this, but I'm very confident that the mafia have a medic and that the mafia medic saved RoL last night (yes, meaning RoL is mafia).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
December 27 2011 06:30 GMT
#920
Hey RoL, got a big question for you:

On December 25 2011 08:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
We have 5 dead, two hits we can reasonably explain. Chaoser claimed killing Palmar who could be a traitor/third party according to the rules and Gmarshal killing himself by hitting me. So that leaves 3, VE, Jackal58, and SamuelLJackson (Curu/Sandroba).

You claimed that you did not take a hit last night.

LSB confirmed that if he shoots a green both the green and him die.

Thus you should be dead, as GM dying is accounted for now.

But I am also curious why you would say what I highlighted in your post if you were town. Seems like you wrote that because you have extra information on some sort of night events happening.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Other Games
summit1g7675
C9.Mang0264
Happy179
Sick161
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
ceh90
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick483
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 34m
Patches Events
9h 34m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.