• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8759 users

Election Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 140 141 142 Next
Comprissent
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
December 05 2011 20:29 GMT
#21
Let's do thiss

/in
He's French-Canadian, so he's gonna do fast expand into stupid zealot timing into something else gay
HarbingerOfDoom
Profile Joined December 2010
United States508 Posts
December 06 2011 04:18 GMT
#22
Can I tentatively reserve a spot? My mobo died so as long as the game doesn't start before the new one arrives I would like to be /in. Ordered via newegg, so hopefully here and reassembled by Saturday at the latest, likely ready to go by Friday, barring additional difficulties of course.
Spaackle
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States153 Posts
December 06 2011 05:06 GMT
#23
/in

This is my first mafia game on a forum (I've played a lot IRL), so I may be a little bit of a newbie at first.
Friendship is Magic!
Refallen
Profile Joined August 2010
452 Posts
December 06 2011 06:00 GMT
#24
Can I /in too? I'm playing in XLVIII atm but since it's school holidays for me I really am free pretty much 14-15 hours a day.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
December 06 2011 06:05 GMT
#25
I should probably be writing my essay now.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 06 2011 13:48 GMT
#26
On December 06 2011 13:18 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
Can I tentatively reserve a spot? My mobo died so as long as the game doesn't start before the new one arrives I would like to be /in. Ordered via newegg, so hopefully here and reassembled by Saturday at the latest, likely ready to go by Friday, barring additional difficulties of course.


kk

On December 06 2011 15:00 Refallen wrote:
Can I /in too? I'm playing in XLVIII atm but since it's school holidays for me I really am free pretty much 14-15 hours a day.


Make sure you check that it's ok with Incognito too.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
December 06 2011 15:40 GMT
#27
After XLVII, I don't think I want to play any more election games...
Enjoy your day.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
December 06 2011 15:48 GMT
#28
/in !
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
zeks
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Canada1068 Posts
December 06 2011 16:20 GMT
#29
/in

i like liar game and they have tons of elections in there
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 06 2011 21:50 GMT
#30
/in
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
December 06 2011 21:58 GMT
#31
/in
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 06 2011 22:27 GMT
#32
On December 07 2011 06:58 Beneather wrote:
/in


Coming out of retirement?

It looks like you're still on the ban list though. There is a new option to write a couple summaries for the mafia library to remove the ban immediately. Otherwise, you're going to have to /sitout 1 more game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
nyczbrandon
Profile Joined January 2011
United States124 Posts
December 07 2011 01:22 GMT
#33
/in
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 01:56:30
December 07 2011 01:55 GMT
#34
Challenge time! Find my smurf before the game begins

(May or may not have signed up)
Moderator
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 07 2011 01:57 GMT
#35
I thought I was your smurf
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 07 2011 01:58 GMT
#36
Bluelightz.

Also everyone is GM's smurf. gg no re
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 02:49 GMT
#37
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MarserBlood

wat do i win
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 07 2011 02:57 GMT
#38
On December 07 2011 11:49 redFF wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MarserBlood

wat do i win


I always had a feeling GM would sub into his own game.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
MarserBlood
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands28 Posts
December 07 2011 03:12 GMT
#39
On December 07 2011 11:49 redFF wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MarserBlood

wat do i win


I'm no smurfaccount, just new on TL.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 07 2011 03:22 GMT
#40
On December 07 2011 12:12 MarserBlood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 11:49 redFF wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=MarserBlood

wat do i win


I'm no smurfaccount, just new on TL.

Shhh, if they think you are my smurf, you are more likely to get elected!

Just roll with it.

~ Totally not MarserBlood *wink*
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 140 141 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko355
ProTech124
SpeCial 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16268
firebathero 1937
Bisu 1274
Hyuk 660
Horang2 597
BeSt 310
Larva 237
Mini 231
EffOrt 190
Light 173
[ Show more ]
Soma 145
Leta 92
ZerO 92
Mong 82
Barracks 80
Rush 80
Snow 55
Pusan 52
Killer 47
Sea.KH 39
ToSsGirL 38
Sharp 34
zelot 32
NaDa 32
Shinee 32
Aegong 32
Mind 29
Yoon 24
Sexy 24
sorry 19
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
JulyZerg 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 398
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss894
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1151
Khaldor1019
Other Games
gofns34622
singsing2084
olofmeister1170
B2W.Neo285
Livibee122
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 20m
OSC
10h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 20m
Online Event
23h 20m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.