• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7594 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 176 Next
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 12 2011 02:56 GMT
#2381
dude i waited until 3 hours to go in day 2 before i pulled my jack card out from my sleeve. 45 hours before that it was all palmar.

if i thought id live without blowing my load then of course i would not have came out
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 12 2011 02:58 GMT
#2382
On December 12 2011 11:48 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:41 Mattchew wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:38 Lanaia wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:03 Mattchew wrote:
redFF, VE and Kingjames you better have damn good reasons for not voting annul right now.


If they don't think he's scum, why should they vote him? I'd say it's a pretty damn good reason to NOT vote him.

Mattchew, do you think annul is scum? It feels like the only reason you think he's scum is because he claimed to be hit n1, which has been confirmed. That's literally the only reason I see in your filter for you yelling about annul being scum.
How do you feel about the medic who claimed protecting annul? I haven't seen you mention that so I'm curious. Does it change your opinion

You only voted annul because you didn't think red would be lynched. As soon as it looked like it, you switched. Why? Why not just be on the person you think is most scum the whole time?
I'd really like to know that.



I think I'm starting to agree with annul in regards to drazerk, though. I know LaL isn't always the best, but it's kind of always been something I agree with. Now that I look back on it, draz's claim was kind of insane.


I think that annul is scummy and a leach on town. He takes a ton away from scum hunting and causes repetitive and circular conversation that leads to nowhere. He's literally 70% of the last 2 days of discussion. Lynching him and redFF would just lead us to work towards new scum.

I have said for a while that redFF is scum to me.


What if they were to both flip town? How would you feel, having advocated a double-lynch?
WHY do you think annul is scummy? How do you FEEL about the medic claiming to have saved him? Is something wrong with someone being a huge part of the discussion? Would you prefer he lurks? You don't have that many fewer pages than he does. (I can't make that last statement grammatically sound :/)


....
Why do you bother quoting someone only to say lol. How is THAT productive?


Well, he has been pretty vocal against redFF so I can understand his intent. My real question didn't come across correctly but it tied in with the discussion of double lynching. I'll ask again:

Mattchew: You have stated that you think that annul should be lynched as well as redFF. So is it your belief that they are both mafia?

Please explain your reasoning as to how mafia would allow the possibility for the only viable lynch candidates to be both on their side.
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 12 2011 02:59 GMT
#2383
On December 12 2011 11:48 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:41 Mattchew wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:38 Lanaia wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:03 Mattchew wrote:
redFF, VE and Kingjames you better have damn good reasons for not voting annul right now.


If they don't think he's scum, why should they vote him? I'd say it's a pretty damn good reason to NOT vote him.

Mattchew, do you think annul is scum? It feels like the only reason you think he's scum is because he claimed to be hit n1, which has been confirmed. That's literally the only reason I see in your filter for you yelling about annul being scum.
How do you feel about the medic who claimed protecting annul? I haven't seen you mention that so I'm curious. Does it change your opinion

You only voted annul because you didn't think red would be lynched. As soon as it looked like it, you switched. Why? Why not just be on the person you think is most scum the whole time?
I'd really like to know that.



I think I'm starting to agree with annul in regards to drazerk, though. I know LaL isn't always the best, but it's kind of always been something I agree with. Now that I look back on it, draz's claim was kind of insane.


I think that annul is scummy and a leach on town. He takes a ton away from scum hunting and causes repetitive and circular conversation that leads to nowhere. He's literally 70% of the last 2 days of discussion. Lynching him and redFF would just lead us to work towards new scum.

I have said for a while that redFF is scum to me.


What if they were to both flip town? How would you feel, having advocated a double-lynch?
WHY do you think annul is scummy? How do you FEEL about the medic claiming to have saved him? Is something wrong with someone being a huge part of the discussion? Would you prefer he lurks? You don't have that many fewer pages than he does. (I can't make that last statement grammatically sound :/)


....
Why do you bother quoting someone only to say lol. How is THAT productive?


If they both flip town we lose. I have advocated redFF being scum all game and annul has done nothing beneficial for town. I would feel bad because I will have been part of the reason we lost. I think annul is scummy because he didn't shoot his scum read he gave it off to someone else. He also has no analysis or commentary that helps town, ever. He was protected and vig shot n1. There is something wrong when theres 6 fucking mafia and we are only talking about 1 fucking person. I would prefer he provided analysis, shot his own scum read, and stopped debating with palmar. I have been extremely active because I want to be as helpful as I possibly can. As you can see I have not focused purely on Annul and have been posting my own feelings on other players and topics throughout the game.

I have said redFF is scum like 300 times, thats why I said lol, I hate being redundant
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#2384
On December 12 2011 11:58 kingjames01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 11:48 Lanaia wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:41 Mattchew wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:38 Lanaia wrote:
On December 12 2011 11:03 Mattchew wrote:
redFF, VE and Kingjames you better have damn good reasons for not voting annul right now.


If they don't think he's scum, why should they vote him? I'd say it's a pretty damn good reason to NOT vote him.

Mattchew, do you think annul is scum? It feels like the only reason you think he's scum is because he claimed to be hit n1, which has been confirmed. That's literally the only reason I see in your filter for you yelling about annul being scum.
How do you feel about the medic who claimed protecting annul? I haven't seen you mention that so I'm curious. Does it change your opinion

You only voted annul because you didn't think red would be lynched. As soon as it looked like it, you switched. Why? Why not just be on the person you think is most scum the whole time?
I'd really like to know that.



I think I'm starting to agree with annul in regards to drazerk, though. I know LaL isn't always the best, but it's kind of always been something I agree with. Now that I look back on it, draz's claim was kind of insane.


I think that annul is scummy and a leach on town. He takes a ton away from scum hunting and causes repetitive and circular conversation that leads to nowhere. He's literally 70% of the last 2 days of discussion. Lynching him and redFF would just lead us to work towards new scum.

I have said for a while that redFF is scum to me.


What if they were to both flip town? How would you feel, having advocated a double-lynch?
WHY do you think annul is scummy? How do you FEEL about the medic claiming to have saved him? Is something wrong with someone being a huge part of the discussion? Would you prefer he lurks? You don't have that many fewer pages than he does. (I can't make that last statement grammatically sound :/)


....
Why do you bother quoting someone only to say lol. How is THAT productive?


Well, he has been pretty vocal against redFF so I can understand his intent. My real question didn't come across correctly but it tied in with the discussion of double lynching. I'll ask again:

Mattchew: You have stated that you think that annul should be lynched as well as redFF. So is it your belief that they are both mafia?

Please explain your reasoning as to how mafia would allow the possibility for the only viable lynch candidates to be both on their side.


They are both bad for town. That usually means they are scum correct? They both have provided nothing and annul has been distracting. I believe they are both scum
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2011 03:00 GMT
#2385
Did I get here in time? =O
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 12 2011 03:01 GMT
#2386
The deadline has been hit. I think that means sandroba is modkilled or replaced, right?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2011 03:02 GMT
#2387
Did I miss the deadline? Sorry was busy all fay =(
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 12 2011 03:03 GMT
#2388
Speaking of the devil, look who shows up.

Who knows, maybe if you format your vote properly you may still survive.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 12 2011 03:03 GMT
#2389
pretty sure he still has an hour
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 12 2011 03:03 GMT
#2390
I thought the deadline was at 8 PST.
It's 7 PST right now.

"Time Cycle: 48/24, Deadline at 8PM PST" from the OP


I think sandroba's safe, but we'll have to see, I guess...

<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 12 2011 03:03 GMT
#2391
I think the deadline is in 57 minutes. Its always been 11pm EST so far
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 12 2011 03:04 GMT
#2392
.... what

Huh weird. I was sure it was 1200 KST, it seems its 0100 KST
sorry!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 12 2011 03:04 GMT
#2393
Mattchew: think about this for a minute. There are 6 mafia members and 13 Town remaining.

Propose a reasonable mafia-oriented plan in which both annul and redFF are lynch candidates and there's relatively little talk about ANYONE else.


Wait, what? Don't we have another hour???
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2011 03:05 GMT
#2394
Sorry I'm not caught up. Why are people voting redFF?
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 12 2011 03:07 GMT
#2395
On December 12 2011 12:05 sandroba wrote:
Sorry I'm not caught up. Why are people voting redFF?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=291212&currentpage=116#2320

Pretty much the best case on him so far.

Also, check kingjames' filter for a recap of the whole game's claims in the most unbiased way possible(aka. only pure facts).
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 12 2011 03:09 GMT
#2396
go figure sandroba the sheep voting me once again
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2011 03:09 GMT
#2397
Huh sorry, that's redff when he is town. If he is making a lot of sense, then you get suspicious. Not voting redFF.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 12 2011 03:10 GMT
#2398
how about you give an explanation for your 3/3 votes on me?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 12 2011 03:10 GMT
#2399
Annul go die pls. You are like a highlander in this game wtf.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 12 2011 03:10 GMT
#2400
On December 12 2011 12:04 kingjames01 wrote:
Mattchew: think about this for a minute. There are 6 mafia members and 13 Town remaining.

Propose a reasonable mafia-oriented plan in which both annul and redFF are lynch candidates and there's relatively little talk about ANYONE else.


Wait, what? Don't we have another hour???


It makes me believe that 1 of them is not mafia and that they are hiding their votes somewhere meaning 1 is def mafia, which we need to get atleast 1 kill today to stay in this game i think
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM569
TaKeTV 232
IndyStarCraft 113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 267
MaxPax 122
IndyStarCraft 113
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3633
Shuttle 835
Stork 392
Mini 361
EffOrt 302
Horang2 234
Rush 228
Mind 164
Mong 106
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
910 78
Yoon 73
Zeus 66
hero 62
Snow 55
Barracks 52
Shinee 43
JYJ 37
sorry 30
Bale 27
HiyA 27
ToSsGirL 22
Sea.KH 22
Killer 16
Terrorterran 14
Sexy 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2744
Counter-Strike
fl0m4839
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2302
Beastyqt640
ceh9510
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr78
QueenE54
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.