• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 266 Next
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
November 25 2011 18:30 GMT
#1181
so would that be a deliberate attempt to mislead town, an honest mistake or a troll?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:30 GMT
#1182
How long does it take to answer same two questions in the span of 15 minutes?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 25 2011 18:31 GMT
#1183
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:32 GMT
#1184
On November 26 2011 03:31 deconduo wrote:
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?

He isn't a veteran or good player at all, why the fuck would You request a protect for him, lol?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 25 2011 18:33 GMT
#1185
Btw, the day ends at 3am my time. If the hosts expect me to stay up until that time that's not happening.

I will post my lynch when I wake up.

Anyway, I'm out for tonight. Good luck!
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:34 GMT
#1186
On November 26 2011 03:33 Palmar wrote:
Btw, the day ends at 3am my time. If the hosts expect me to stay up until that time that's not happening.

I will post my lynch when I wake up.

Anyway, I'm out for tonight. Good luck!

Who is the lynch? Youngminii?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 25 2011 18:34 GMT
#1187
On November 26 2011 03:32 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 03:31 deconduo wrote:
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?

He isn't a veteran or good player at all, why the fuck would You request a protect for him, lol?


10+ games = veteran
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 25 2011 18:34 GMT
#1188
On November 26 2011 03:27 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 03:25 supersoft wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:24 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:22 deconduo wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
Let's assume You're right, what does happen then? Does that mean YM is scum? It's all a null tell.


WTF does that have to do with anything?

On November 26 2011 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
We shouldn't be predicting nightkills because it serves to purpose yet.


It does server a purpose. Newbie medics need to know who the high priority targets are so that they can protect them.

Huh, so why the heck is prplhz listed as "need medic protect"? Did someone smack You with a huge trout?


dude. He isn't.


Ah WTF. He is! Ah well decon that has to be a mistake right?! Did you filter him? All he did is this "if you are afraid vote me little newbie-thing"

To be fair, he put you in the same list, so he obviously didn't double-check what he posted. ^^

On November 26 2011 03:01 annul wrote:
"It's too late to change things like that, jeez"

no it isnt lol

mods change the timings of day/night cycles for various reasons all the time

*cough* hopefully to address the 3-4-5AM deadline for Europeans issue *cough*
t3tsubo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada682 Posts
November 25 2011 18:35 GMT
#1189
I'm a noob at this game when played through an internet forum. And this is freakin hard to keep up with wow...
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 25 2011 18:36 GMT
#1190
Like I said earlier, I don't want empty words and campaigns from the prospective mayors but scum hunting. Sandroba is the first to post an accusation I agree with, thus he gets my vote. We still have time for a better lynch target but sinani is the best one we have for now.

##vote: sandroba
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:36 GMT
#1191
On November 26 2011 03:34 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 03:32 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:31 deconduo wrote:
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?

He isn't a veteran or good player at all, why the fuck would You request a protect for him, lol?


10+ games = veteran

Then I am veteran aswell, why no mention of me getting a medic protect? Bullshit. Now I need to get rid of three guys with one goddamn club.
This is the worst "why" I've ever heard.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
November 25 2011 18:37 GMT
#1192
On November 26 2011 03:35 t3tsubo wrote:
I'm a noob at this game when played through an internet forum. And this is freakin hard to keep up with wow...

A game as big as this one is pretty impossible to keep up with indeed.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 25 2011 18:37 GMT
#1193
we have about 8 hours left right?
annul, who would you kill if you were mayor?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 25 2011 18:39 GMT
#1194
Finally done reading the last 10 pages or so and by the time I finished you guys made another 3 new ones

So my thoughts about everything going on: I like the plan wherebugs/bc did. I'm not going to say it's going to work 100% as theres always something that goes wrong (no matter what, like a dt not willing to do that for whatever reason) but I'd say it's in pretty much every scenario better than not doing it because as mentioned most likely a couple of guys who never played mafia will be dts and therefore don't know what to do. In my opinion this now changed plan gives us a great oppertunity to get great things going and yeah it might go wrong in some way but I'd say having everyone figure out themselves what to do will probably lead to dt's not seeing flips in time which will end up being worse imo. So I'm still saying I like bc / wbg more than Palmar and behind those 3 is sandroba.
Since bc got so little votes right now I'm sticking to Palmar as he uses the same plan as bc / wbg although I like their attitude more. Once palmar started to get more into detail he improved for me as well, which is the reason bc / wbg >> palmar >>> sandroba for me right now.

Actually I'd like to hear an opinion on vets. I think n1 will be a vet slaughterfest and a lot will end up flipping green as mafia probably wants them dead. Therefore we got a decent idea on what's up with the rest of the vets as probably mayor and sheriff will survive and a couple of vets. Those not-mayor / not-sheriff vets are not in the best situation to be in to say the least.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:40 GMT
#1195
No chance I am voting a guy who's not clear who's getting lynched.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
November 25 2011 18:42 GMT
#1196
On November 26 2011 03:36 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 03:34 deconduo wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:32 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:31 deconduo wrote:
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?

He isn't a veteran or good player at all, why the fuck would You request a protect for him, lol?


10+ games = veteran

Then I am veteran aswell, why no mention of me getting a medic protect? Bullshit. Now I need to get rid of three guys with one goddamn club.
This is the worst "why" I've ever heard.


He's better than you, he doesn't troll, he puts effort into his posts. You say he's bad? He's put more thought into one of his posts than you have into 20.

Nothing is stopping you from making your own list which I'm sure will include WBG, redFF and the others that have tried to shit up the thread.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
November 25 2011 18:43 GMT
#1197
On November 26 2011 03:40 Kurumi wrote:
No chance I am voting a guy who's not clear who's getting lynched.


:-/ indeed.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 18:44:37
November 25 2011 18:44 GMT
#1198
There is more than 24hours left before the voting ends
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
November 25 2011 18:46 GMT
#1199
On November 26 2011 03:42 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 03:36 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:34 deconduo wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:32 Kurumi wrote:
On November 26 2011 03:31 deconduo wrote:
Whats wrong with prpl exactly?

He isn't a veteran or good player at all, why the fuck would You request a protect for him, lol?


10+ games = veteran

Then I am veteran aswell, why no mention of me getting a medic protect? Bullshit. Now I need to get rid of three guys with one goddamn club.
This is the worst "why" I've ever heard.


He's better than you, he doesn't troll, he puts effort into his posts. You say he's bad? He's put more thought into one of his posts than you have into 20.

Nothing is stopping you from making your own list which I'm sure will include WBG, redFF and the others that have tried to shit up the thread.

His effort ends in getting pinned down as scum in other games by veteran players like BloodyC0bbler, because he does not know how to play properly. Why the fuck are You even defending him? The thing I asked You is WHY he is worthy of a protect while other "veterans" are not. Supersoft is not on that list and he is FAR better than prplhz.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
November 25 2011 18:48 GMT
#1200
On November 26 2011 03:35 t3tsubo wrote:
I'm a noob at this game when played through an internet forum. And this is freakin hard to keep up with wow...

Let me break it down for you:

10% veterans meta-analyzing each other based on previous games
25% veterans just plain bitching at each other for supposed uselessness or slights
50% trolling
15% newbies wondering how this is supposed to be at all fun
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM806
TKL 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 806
ByuN 372
TKL 285
mouzHeroMarine 275
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17284
Calm 2726
Shuttle 926
Horang2 443
Dewaltoss 149
Rush 97
Zeus 54
Mini 51
Free 35
Trap 26
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 21
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Noble 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Dendi1407
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe54
Counter-Strike
fl0m4446
pashabiceps1210
Fnx 620
x6flipin191
edward24
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu232
Other Games
Grubby2438
singsing1813
Liquid`RaSZi1593
Beastyqt758
C9.Mang0346
B2W.Neo313
crisheroes228
420jenkins173
dupreeh161
IndyStarCraft 154
QueenE106
Trikslyr94
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 34
• Hinosc 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3321
• TFBlade769
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 45m
INu's Battles
16h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 45m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.