• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10378 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 266 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2011 01:32 GMT
#4721
BC is not a suspect vet, scum tried to kill him and failed.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:33 GMT
#4722
On December 02 2011 10:32 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
As such I believe these three are most likely the "suspect vets" remaining of the list of mafia veteran players. There could be one or two more, but this seems like a good start.

Kenpachi
bumatlarge
tree.hugger
deconduo
coagulation
drazerk
zeks
i'd add you to this list


Except I am moderately confirmed while the rest are not. Look at kenpachi's post right after deadline and ciry's they both thought I was dead and bragged as such.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 02 2011 01:33 GMT
#4723
On December 02 2011 10:27 Soap wrote:
Hai!

I first voted sandroba for mayor because Palmar pushed him and that would be stupid if he was scum, then I got fed up with the shallow campaigns and voted sinani for the lulz. Then wbg took over the thread with mostly lists and OMGUS (spammer = scum amirite?) but noone else seemed to bother so I grew disinterested in posting, but I've been following closely.

Pleask ask if there's something else I could fill.


Who are you currently voting for?

Do you have thoughts on who is or isn't scum and why?

Spammer does not equal scum, spammer equals someone who enjoys playing mafia usually.

If you really feel that wbg is scum then you should post so, take the 10-20 mins it takes to go through his posts and say why specifically.

In general, scum are found and/or detected via thier relationships with people that are now dead (as you know thier alignment) and via reading their posts and finding signs of them posting something that would indicate either a very pro mafia agenda or shows signs of the player knowing something that should be impossible for a town player to know (town players begin the game only knowing what the host PM'd them and Mafia players begin the game knowing who is scum and who is town so the scum have a huge set of information that the town doesn't have).



BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:34 GMT
#4724
WBG, what do you think of the post of soaps I quoted? That seem slightly suspect to you?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 02 2011 01:35 GMT
#4725
On December 02 2011 10:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
BC is not a suspect vet, scum tried to kill him and failed.


Actually the best bet of BC being town is that I think it would have been close to (if not completely) mathematically impossible for the town to win if he just refused to use the double lynches. If he was mafia, he wouldn't need to hide that fact in order to win. He would just not use that ability.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 02 2011 01:36 GMT
#4726
On December 02 2011 10:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Except I am moderately confirmed while the rest are not. Look at kenpachi's post right after deadline and ciry's they both thought I was dead and bragged as such.


Once they flip scum this will 100% make you confirmed town.

As of now you are like 99.999999999999999999999%
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:37 GMT
#4727
On December 02 2011 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
WBG, what do you think of the post of soaps I quoted? That seem slightly suspect to you?


Wait BC, are you serious? Either that guy is the most retarded scum ever, or he is town. Slightly suspect seems an interesting choice of words there.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:38 GMT
#4728
On December 02 2011 10:37 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
WBG, what do you think of the post of soaps I quoted? That seem slightly suspect to you?


Wait BC, are you serious? Either that guy is the most retarded scum ever, or he is town. Slightly suspect seems an interesting choice of words there.


eh? he did just vote for you and I. That is a pretty bad townie right there if hes not red.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:38 GMT
#4729
Also I feel like I should be insulted that I am forgotten again :/ . I have a 5 hour trainride tomorrow and will work on this game then .
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:38 GMT
#4730
ebwop

He voted for me and wbg
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:39 GMT
#4731
Now explain to me again why he would write that after the lynch?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:39 GMT
#4732
On December 02 2011 10:38 Erandorr wrote:
Also I feel like I should be insulted that I am forgotten again :/ . I have a 5 hour trainride tomorrow and will work on this game then .


You have not done alot to keep on many radars. I will be waiting to see your input tommorrow however.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:41 GMT
#4733
On December 02 2011 10:39 Erandorr wrote:
Now explain to me again why he would write that after the lynch?


Explain to me why vader would try to justify why his last second vote swap was intelligent as town.

Someone being "bad" is not an excuse if you have veteran players to coach you in a game. I have actively told people I have coached to play the newbie card as people will normally accept it rather than screaming WIFOM.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:41 GMT
#4734
You said soap, not vader...
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:44 GMT
#4735
At least I was talking about Soap and the post you quoted.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 02 2011 01:44 GMT
#4736
On December 02 2011 10:41 Erandorr wrote:
You said soap, not vader...


I am using vader as an example of similar level of wtf. Town admitting he was going to voteswitch is dumb beyond belief. So does mafia. His votes are also highly wtf as of today.

Newbie players make mistakes that if any vet made would be used to lynch them but newbies instead get to use the "im new card". That is not always applicable. That is the general gist of what I was trying to get at.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2011 01:47 GMT
#4737
On December 02 2011 10:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
WBG, what do you think of the post of soaps I quoted? That seem slightly suspect to you?


That was actually why he was on my list to begin with.

I removed him when I realized that I needed space for bum/decon.

Kill These Please


Serejai
Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
vaderseven
Ciryandor
prplhz
Coagulation (meta)
Erandorr
Mattchew
Steveling
Soap
AmericanUmlaut
Lemonwalrus (meta)
bumatlarge



So there's 14 scum and 14 names here.

Either decon is scum and one of these guys isn't, sinani is scum and one of these guys isn't, etc. etc.

Top 6 are 99% scum. So let's look at the rest right now:


Coagulation (meta)
Erandorr
Mattchew
Steveling
Soap
AmericanUmlaut
Lemonwalrus (meta)
bumatlarge



Of these, bum is my best guess at scum. Then Mattchew, AmericanUmlaut, Coag, Lemon.

So we're left with these guys:



Erandorr
Steveling
Soap


These are the only 3 I give any reasonable chance at flipping town. And tbh, none of them look good.

If any of these 3 is town then decon is almost certainly scum.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
December 02 2011 01:47 GMT
#4738
Well what I was getting at, if Soap were scum, why the fuck would he write that? He wrote if after the lynch, correct? What does any Scum player have to gain writing that after the lynch. A free "HEY IM SCUM" post? He probably should answer that himself, but that would be retarded beyond belief. that was what I was getting at.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 02 2011 01:49 GMT
#4739
On December 02 2011 10:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 10:39 Erandorr wrote:
Now explain to me again why he would write that after the lynch?


Explain to me why vader would try to justify why his last second vote swap was intelligent as town.

Someone being "bad" is not an excuse if you have veteran players to coach you in a game. I have actively told people I have coached to play the newbie card as people will normally accept it rather than screaming WIFOM.


God I have to deal with two of you that cant bother to read and post a real set of thoughts.

I am not 'bad' and what is your definition of vet? Someone that has played over 20 games of forum mafia in the last couple years with a good set of runs as both town and scum? Then I am a vet.

This spoiler contains worthless words
+ Show Spoiler +
Explain to me why vader would try to justify why his last second vote swap was intelligent as town.


Here is why
+ Show Spoiler +
Because town players explain their actions and scum players explain their actions.


Now if we get rid of the part about me not being a vet/bad and we get rid of the question that has no change in answer regardless of alignment we are left with:

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 02 2011 10:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote: *nothing


If you guys are sure of me being scum then make the case and move on. Smoke screening the thread with 'the player that voted two players acting scummy at the last second as votes were changing rapidly' is not a case.

Especially when I am not a lurker and I have posted tons of input on things whenever I can.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2011 01:49 GMT
#4740
On December 02 2011 10:47 Erandorr wrote:
Well what I was getting at, if Soap were scum, why the fuck would he write that? He wrote if after the lynch, correct? What does any Scum player have to gain writing that after the lynch. A free "HEY IM SCUM" post? He probably should answer that himself, but that would be retarded beyond belief. that was what I was getting at.


Alright, so who is scum in his place?

If you're going to defend Soap at least provide a viable alternative to him.
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 854
Soulkey 315
Larva 209
Soma 199
Mind 69
ZerO 63
soO 29
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft636
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Jankos2354
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.