• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13051 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 266 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 01 2011 22:04 GMT
#4661
Modkills are going to happen half way through this day. We are trying to replace as many people as possible for the least disruption of the game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2011 22:04 GMT
#4662
who cares? Let's not speculate stuff about the setup. It's a waste of time.

Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
December 01 2011 22:08 GMT
#4663
I still have not heard of any good reason why you think of me as scum dbg.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 01 2011 22:09 GMT
#4664
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:11 GMT
#4665
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 01 2011 22:12 GMT
#4666
two scum agreeing with each other, so sick
Moderatorsloppy little slug
DeadlyPsycho
Profile Joined October 2011
United States46 Posts
December 01 2011 22:13 GMT
#4667
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2011 22:14 GMT
#4668
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


I actually, tbh with you, only skimmed the clue analysis someone else posted.

I myself thought the dock clue from yesterday pointed to you.

And indeed, one clue CAN point to two people if the player who was killed was hit twice.

At any rate, when I have access to a computer again I will reread more thoroughly and see if I've missed something. The problem is that I'm trying to fit 16 players into 14 scum holes and I can't figure out which 2 (or more) don't belong.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:14 GMT
#4669
Haha if t3 is mod killed we can learn alot about that claimed DT.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 01 2011 22:15 GMT
#4670
On December 02 2011 07:14 vaderseven wrote:
Haha if t3 is mod killed we can learn alot about that claimed DT.

You sound like You know a little more than us.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:16 GMT
#4671
On December 02 2011 07:13 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.


Is it? I'm on a phone and can't check now but if it is 1 clue then I have a great vig shot cuz even if I hit a town I confirm a scum.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:18 GMT
#4672
On December 02 2011 07:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:14 vaderseven wrote:
Haha if t3 is mod killed we can learn alot about that claimed DT.

You sound like You know a little more than us.


How would seeing his flip + annuls not tell us alot about you?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
December 01 2011 22:22 GMT
#4673
We shouldn't argue, that's not the point. Anywyay, 23:22. See You all later.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 01 2011 22:24 GMT
#4674
On December 02 2011 07:16 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:13 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.


Is it? I'm on a phone and can't check now but if it is 1 clue then I have a great vig shot cuz even if I hit a town I confirm a scum.


Prplhz flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town at all However you should still shoot him if you are a vig.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
December 01 2011 22:24 GMT
#4675
EBWOP: Oh nvm, I misread what you said. Still shoot prpl though.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:25 GMT
#4676
???

Argue...

Let me be clear. I am wanting his flip as added info to help us know ur sanity and or validity align wise. The only thing I can think you are suggesting is that I think his flip tells us align.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:31 GMT
#4677
On December 02 2011 07:24 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:16 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:13 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.


Is it? I'm on a phone and can't check now but if it is 1 clue then I have a great vig shot cuz even if I hit a town I confirm a scum.


I am not gonna say who I would shot nor while I confirm that I even am set on shooting tonight. I will prolly RNG if I will shot and if it says to shot I will RNG among a list of good targets. In this case a list would be you and prplhz.

No more fucking telling scum how to counter my ability.



Prplhz flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town at all However you should still shoot him if you are a vig.

vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 01 2011 22:32 GMT
#4678
On December 02 2011 07:24 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:16 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:13 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.


Is it? I'm on a phone and can't check now but if it is 1 clue then I have a great vig shot cuz even if I hit a town I confirm a scum.




Prplhz flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town at all However you should still shoot him if you are a vig.



eww my last post got fucked
+ Show Spoiler +

I am not gonna say who I would shot nor while I confirm that I even am set on shooting tonight. I will prolly RNG if I will shot and if it says to shot I will RNG among a list of good targets. In this case a list would be you and prplhz.

No more fucking telling scum how to counter my ability.



That got in the quote instead of out side it.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 01 2011 22:38 GMT
#4679
On December 02 2011 07:32 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:24 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:16 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:13 DeadlyPsycho wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:11 vaderseven wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:09 deconduo wrote:
On December 02 2011 07:01 wherebugsgo wrote:
both of you?

lol.

Although if Benjef is scum (which I thought earlier, and this clue condemns) you or someone else on that list cannot be, for obvious reasons.

There are 16 people I currently consider to be highly suspicious. Only 14 of them, at most, can be scum.


You say both of us are confirmed scum because of clues. This is impossible as only one clue points to either of us. Therefore prplhz is scum and I'm not. QED


Good point.


LOL what? 2 different clues.


Is it? I'm on a phone and can't check now but if it is 1 clue then I have a great vig shot cuz even if I hit a town I confirm a scum.




Prplhz flipping scum doesn't confirm me as town at all However you should still shoot him if you are a vig.



eww my last post got fucked
+ Show Spoiler +

I am not gonna say who I would shot nor while I confirm that I even am set on shooting tonight. I will prolly RNG if I will shot and if it says to shot I will RNG among a list of good targets. In this case a list would be you and prplhz.

No more fucking telling scum how to counter my ability.



That got in the quote instead of out side it.

That's just the point. No way are you a vigi. Why would a vigi tell scum they're a vigi. So either you're a VT trying so catch some blocks from mafia with your lie or you're a mafia who lied.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 01 2011 23:11 GMT
#4680
On December 02 2011 06:06 Kurumi wrote:
Also, who the fuck is an artisan in killing? Any help for non-native speaker what that could relate to? (annul's clue)
+ Show Spoiler +


Over the years, killing had become a ceremony. It was a solemn occasion, a sacred one, and he took it seriously. He owed at least that much to his victims, and tonight was no different. He looked down at Annul, who lay on the ground bleeding, several large slashes drawing crimson lines across his chest and abdomen. It was artistry, and his victims were his canvas. They should feel honoured, for being able to participate in this rite, he thought. Instead, he was only met with looks of fear and pain, and again, tonight was no different. Annul tried to crawl away, but he made slow progress. The other man let him inch along for a small time, contemplating the significance of the attempted escape. He then walked forward and plunged his sword through Annul's back and heart, killing him instantly.

Annul the Vanilla Townie has been slain!


I have no idea what an artisan is in regards to killing. Right now, all I can think of is some sort of cult thing... Does anyone's profile mention cults or black magic? I'm looking but not finding much.


On December 02 2011 07:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:02 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 02 2011 06:59 Kurumi wrote:
On December 02 2011 06:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 02 2011 06:56 wherebugsgo wrote:
yeah I'm almost 100% to die tonight.

I suggest all surviving medics prot me tonight so scum need to triple or even quadruple stack me in order for me to die. The more of their KP we waste the better.

That way you guys will get a little bit of breathing room. There's also a tiny chance I'll survive if we have enough medics, but I'm pretty sure stacking 5 people to kill me would probably still be more fruitful for them than avoiding me completely.

If I somehow miraculously survive then I'll live for two days because BC can jail me again. At that point our double lynches will have run out and in our best case scenario there will be around 8 scum left.

you forget they might hit a mad hatter who rapes 2 of them. that would be quite fantastic.

I don't think we've got a mad hatter.. sadly

with this setup we should have had atleast 2-3 mad hatters.

well, with framer flipping and couple millers.. I'd rather bet 4-5 dts..

I definitely agree with Kurumi over risk.nuke here. And if we do actually have mad hatters, they're probably inactives.


On December 02 2011 07:32 vaderseven wrote:
eww my last post got fucked
+ Show Spoiler +

I am not gonna say who I would shot nor while I confirm that I even am set on shooting tonight. I will prolly RNG if I will shot and if it says to shot I will RNG among a list of good targets. In this case a list would be you and prplhz.

No more fucking telling scum how to counter my ability.



That got in the quote instead of out side it.


A power like that should not be left to RNG.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
6h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.